Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 26-08-2016, 02:42 PM

hatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethatter8142 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Let's put it this way, you're on £30k a year The boss of another business offers you £60k a year to come and work for him. What do you do stay put or move on?
Old 26-08-2016, 02:45 PM
Can't re member

Jules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatter8142 View Post
Let's put it this way, you're on £30k a year The boss of another business offers you £60k a year to come and work for him. What do you do stay put or move on?
I would think about whether I would enjoy the job or not. Would I get on with my colleagues? What's the boss like? What's the reputation of the organisation?
GT

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph View Post

Like the time Eddie McGoldrick got a bonus for scoring 10 goals. He scored 10 in 15 games and never scored again all season.
Not strictly true. Uncle Ron paid out the 10k early, but Eddie did score more goals that season QPR away/Ipswich home.
King Claude

Richwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyBaby View Post
Well of course, although to be fair that particular journeyman was paid for how long - a total of 4 months? 5 maybe?
Correct, was a short term gamble
Old 26-08-2016, 02:46 PM

Jolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by spt1978 View Post
Wouldn't worry about a dip in form, he has been shit in the last two games anyway.
Let him go on the bench or play for Spurs reserves. But this time let him rot away his carreer. Five days before the season starts, he owes us more than that. He won't last two minutes at Spurs, can't cross, hardly scores, very petulant, spends more time on his arse flapping his arms. If we get 20 mil, bite their hands off, but please get some players in first.

As much as I love Wilf, he has not developed over the last two seasons. Palace fans have stood by him and backed hm all the way. We deserve better, think Bolasie is a bigger loss and we need to sign his replacement before we even think about sellng Zaha.
Old 26-08-2016, 02:48 PM
Kentish Eagle

winners came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwinners came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwinners came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwinners came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwinners came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwinners came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwinners came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwinners came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwinners came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwinners came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwinners came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
You need to state that you already have over £1m in the bank, and this is the offer. I would assume that if you are financially secure for life, then the offer becomes more about happiness, whereas I assume, the majority of the BBS is not so financially secure as Wilf possibly is, so Money takes a more important roll in the decision.
Old 26-08-2016, 02:49 PM

MikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
I would think about whether I would enjoy the job or not. Would I get on with my colleagues? What's the boss like? What's the reputation of the organisation?
Square.

:P
Old 26-08-2016, 02:51 PM
Can't re member

Jules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly Eagle View Post
Let him go on the bench or play for Spurs reserves. But this time let him rot away his carreer. Five days before the season starts, he owes us more than that. He won't last two minutes at Spurs, can't cross, hardly scores, very petulant, spends more time on his arse flapping his arms. If we get 20 mil, bite their hands off, but please get some players in first.

As much as I love Wilf, he has not developed over the last two seasons. Palace fans have stood by him and backed hm all the way. We deserve better, think Bolasie is a bigger loss and we need to sign his replacement before we even think about sellng Zaha.
How many marriages have you had so far?
Old 26-08-2016, 02:51 PM

palacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is here
Quote:
and you think your current boss is a dick.
Old 26-08-2016, 02:52 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Well my first response personally would have been 'yeah, right........you really do want to pay me double, pull the other one'.

But I hope Wilf's would have been. Sorry mate but that's an unofficial transfer approach direct to a player and I am going to report you to my boss and the FA - you should have contacted the club first.

I doubt you like either of those - so how about well that's interesting I should go and have a chat with my boss, explain the situation and in the context of my contract being revisited next month/week have a chat to reassure myself that I am loved and will be suitably rewarded. But being careful not to give any impression of blackmail as I do so.

Or my least favourite is - pack my bags mother***** I am out of here because this place means nothing to me compared to more cash.

I have no clue but it was somewhere between the last 2 that appealed to Wilf by the sounds of it.
Old 26-08-2016, 02:52 PM

palacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyBaby View Post
Well of course, although to be fair that particular journeyman was paid for how long - a total of 4 months? 5 maybe?
over a year's salary for some...
Old 26-08-2016, 02:53 PM

Jolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
How many marriages have you had so far?
None!
Old 26-08-2016, 02:53 PM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Tough shit.

He's staying. He needs to accept that no matter how much he stamps his feet.
Personally, I think Wilf is going to struggle now at Palace. It never sits well when we play players who clearly don't want to play for us. I imagine the next time Wilf is seen making a mistake the fans are going to be on his back.

I think we should just sell him and get someone who would actually like to play for Palace.
Old 26-08-2016, 02:55 PM
Our day will come Again!

baldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Slightly different.... Your boss doesn't own your arse SP does own Wilf's for the next 4 year at least

He needs to get his head down and start delivering all the potential has not been realized and he's no better now than he was 2/3 years ago.
He's not a raw kid any more and time is passing him by.

I love Wilf but his head seems to be filled with magic deliver Wilf and the money will follow
Old 26-08-2016, 02:55 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
one side effect of this is I guess we won't be signing any Spurs players in this window.
Old 26-08-2016, 02:56 PM
Anything from Milan?

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
How very Dougie Freedman.
Old 26-08-2016, 02:57 PM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spt1978 View Post
How very Dougie Freedman.
It has hurt how Wilf has disrespected us but he would need to have done a lot more before he could be considered in the same legendary bracket as Dougie.
Old 26-08-2016, 03:05 PM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Quote:
Depends whether or not I had signed a fix term contract with my current employer or not
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 26-08-2016, 03:06 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
Let's face it. We are South Londoners. Most of us would sell our muvvers for a quick few bob.
I wouldn't take her back on loan.
Old 26-08-2016, 03:07 PM

MikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacea View Post
over a year's salary for some...
Yes.
Closed Thread