Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 25-08-2016, 06:07 PM

jimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is here
LOL @ Sceagle.

If one player rules the roost, the others take over the henhouse.

He's not going. And this talk of bridges being rebuilt by sacking the manager is the worst kind of bullshit. What the actual ****?

swissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is here
Parish has to hold the line on this one - no sale end of, but if Zaha does a Berahino and doesn't show up then it will be goodbye in Jan.

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
when are you going to ******* wake up!
Your guy has to go!
To be honest what is making me chuckle is the hysteria on here. Pardew apparently has to go cos he has won 2 in 23 and then this thread protecting the person who has had the clearest opportunity to change that stat.

Had Zaha taken his 1-on-1 then much of the Pardew fuss would not going on.

That said, much as i don't want Padew gone, I want Zaha to stay.
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radders View Post
Spot on mate!

Funny thing is, when Chelsea was being run by Terry, Drogba, Lampard, Cole and co, everyone on here was going on about abhorrent it was that a club was ruled by players.

Then there is us. Pards inherited Murray, Jedi, Bolasie, Zaha and Delaney. Yet selling any of these or upsetting them is a crime. Despite Delaney and Jedi getting slaughtered by people on here for not being good enough in losses under Holloway, Pulis and Pardew. But feck me, dare to move any of the on and he's ripping the soul out of the club. Love Yannick and Wilf and would love to have seen the club hold on to these players but they were also lambasted often for not turning up, poor finishing and poor end product. Short memories and double standards on here.

Will be really sad if Wilf goes. But if he wants to he should be allowed to. Get a quality replacement and move on.
Lot of truth in this but can't see it going down well right now. I suspect you are used to your tin hat though.

As posted before I am a Palace fan first. I have players I like for sure but Palace come first for me and always have.
Old 25-08-2016, 06:08 PM

PHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl.eldridge View Post
Thank **** for that - Part 1

Wtf is Parish doing in NYC when he's got shit to deal with over here.
Maybe meeting the Sceptic co-owners !!!

dilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How does everyone know parish is in nyc..? He hasnt posted anything saying so.

Windsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Byrne View Post
This is a fair and balanced post. This potentially is a high risk strategy. Yala and Zaha have seen players coming in on bigger wages and long term contracts so they feel undervalued. If they do not respect the manager, the agents do their work, and voila, players are sold at market prices. CPFC 2010 manages the damage limitation on transfers and sells and buys at the best prices possible.

AP now really has to manage this club.

The new players and a new team dynamic is being created.

This club and its fans demand one simple thing. That every CPFC player gives 100% when it crosses the white line, and leaves it all on the pitch after every game. That is all we can ask for.

Support the club and its players.

I am very sad about Yala and Jedi leaving, and if Wilf goes, I will be even sadder. I just hope replacements, not just new signings, but some of our younger players like KaiKai and Anderson are given their chance.

COYP
If players come in on bigger wages (that generally is the way it works when they come in when the club is at a higher level), then some context needs to be given to that.

Cabaye and Benteke are seasoned internationals with pedigree, experience and talents at a higher level than where Zaha and Bolasie are at. Up your game if you want to be rewarded to the same level.

Beneaglee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeneaglee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeneaglee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeneaglee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeneaglee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeneaglee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeneaglee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeneaglee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeneaglee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeneaglee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeneaglee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
Ask Berahino if that is the case.
No point having an unhappy player. Berahino had a poor season last year.(expect scoring that wonder goal against us).
Old 25-08-2016, 06:09 PM

eastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Some of you really need to have a good look at yourselfs , ******* embarrassing .
Because of your avatar I can't help reading that comment in Sid's voice
Old 25-08-2016, 06:10 PM
That's a paddling

Jasper Sam the man is hereJasper Sam the man is hereJasper Sam the man is hereJasper Sam the man is hereJasper Sam the man is hereJasper Sam the man is hereJasper Sam the man is hereJasper Sam the man is hereJasper Sam the man is hereJasper Sam the man is hereJasper Sam the man is here
It sounds like this might just be part of the contract negotiations. I'm guessing that once the transfer window closes the player and agent lose a bit of leverage, this is perhaps a way to get the club to hurry up and increase their offer. Which they should.

Sceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilem View Post
How does everyone know parish is in nyc..? He hasnt posted anything saying so.
Dom Fifield's article says so
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My views on Pardew are clear. I want rid.

But....

If wilf wants to go as he apparently does, then I say see ya later Wilfy.
Old 25-08-2016, 06:11 PM

dilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sceagle View Post
Dom Fifield's article says so
Oh cheers, must of skimmed past that part.
Old 25-08-2016, 06:12 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 View Post
#prayforglaziersfan
The thought of zaha going, of practically all of our players is the one that's got me. All others I'm pretty pragmatic on the pros and cons, including bolasie. But wilf 'he's just too good for you' zaha is part of palace through and through and the player that could be here for years. Will he ever be as good as we want him to be? I don't know. I want him to stay...

However, I've taken a moment out from my personal crisis to appriciate this! Haha
Old 25-08-2016, 06:13 PM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Wilf is clearly miffed by the new players' wages, I mean it is tough to compete on car bragging rights with only the price of a Ferrari coming in each month. He also has maybe felt untouchable as the south London club icon and as part of the old promotion core that is breaking up.

However, as we get more established and sign better players, he may stay a fan fave but is part of a bigger game and ultimately higher quality squad. He won't be automatically the poster boy anymore so it becomes purely about money and maybe Europe and England, hence his agent touting him to Spurs. He should get a new deal, based on his overall position in the middle of the squad, not at the very top. AP has to deal with his reaction to that which should be realistic but based on his sometimes petulant style on the pitch may not be.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 25-08-2016, 06:14 PM

xmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickgusset View Post
We nearly went 2 whole days without some sort of existential crisis...
Going through withdrawal.
Our day will come Again!

baldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Pant wetting frenzy hits the BBS.

You couldn’t make this sh*t up could you?

The very posters that have complained about every one of our first team labelling them wan*ers at various levels over the past months are the very posters who are now in melt down.
You wanted change you want new players……Well your wishes are being granted.
Or did you all think that we would go out and buy 5/6 players and still play all the fan favorites week in week out even though they just don’t deliver.
The facts…. Wilf and Yannick while being great crowd pleaser's have not developed at all in the past 2 years
Dedicated my arse if they were they’d be staying behind at training hitting 100 crosses a day until they got it right and that could be said of a few more too.
Every one of you moaning twats has indirectly been crying out for change so now it’s happening and you’re still f*cking moaning so what is it you really want???
Or don’t you really know and are happy to just come on here and moan for the sake of moaning.
So glad that you dickheads are not a true representation of REAL Palace fans.

eastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifo View Post
I'll not be happy until our body language experts can interpret whatever sulk is currently on Wilfs face
?

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsor_Eagle View Post
If players come in on bigger wages (that generally is the way it works when they come in when the club is at a higher level), then some context needs to be given to that.

Cabaye and Benteke are seasoned internationals with pedigree, experience and talents at a higher level than where Zaha and Bolasie are at. Up your game if you want to be rewarded to the same level.
Bolasie was an international who played every match, unlike Cabaye and Benteke - be honest, Cabaye has not been very good in 2016
Old 25-08-2016, 06:15 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
duplicate