Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 25-08-2016, 02:33 PM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by srh View Post
The ego has landed
After being told I don't know that's its Pardew being here that is ******* off players...when I do.....some fans don't get their news/ propaganda from the clubs PR machine...

eagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is here
Is Zaha stupid enough to make a second bad career choice?
COBBY31

jamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Uh Oh, just received a message fro SSN news so something is happening.

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHIL BARBER View Post
Now that is funny.

courtesy of Edmund Blackadder
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Guys, CPFC2010 were reluctant purchasers of the football club
Cashback!

SEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sky news flash just popped up on my phone...

This is true, Spurs are in talks with us.
2012 - CPFC 3-0 BHAFC
2013 - BHAFC 0-2 CPFC (Play off Semi Final 2nd leg)
Old 25-08-2016, 02:34 PM

doogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse View Post
Guys, CPFC2010 were reluctant purchasers of the football club

But they saved the club don't forget

Mark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
After all the trouble Parish went to get Zaha back, Would he really sanction the move?

If he has, I'm gobsmacked.

Naboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleborn View Post
Is Zaha stupid enough to make a second bad career choice?
Maybe Townsend can enlighten him

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
I can't get my head around why this would happen. It would be a terrible choice by us and test even the most patient and optimistic fans.
are you new here

Zohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
I go to away games on players tickets....you? You know **** all!
Haha calm down big time
Old 25-08-2016, 02:35 PM

eagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
If that's the case. then parish and others need to go to , whoever didn't address this has committed gross dereliction of duty and should be sacked.
. What duty exactly is that? And who exactly is going to sack Parish? Talk about ridiculous comments

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
This is getting ridiculous...

I nearly said it yesterday when everyone was gushing again because benteke is here and we looked set for remy. Has to be drama before the end of the window.

Whenever a palace fan gets too excited the universe gets out of balance and something silly happens. A £15m release clause, even prior to this silly season would be a most horrendous mistake

palacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is here
considering Townsend never got a look in with their manager, Zaha would get even less.

SmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
If that's the case. then parish and others need to go to , whoever didn't address this has committed gross dereliction of duty and should be sacked.
Calm down.
Old 25-08-2016, 02:36 PM

FromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Wouldn't be end of world, although leaves us no time to find a replacement.
Old 25-08-2016, 02:36 PM

sam66b is playing for a contract
Hate to be over dramatic and no one should get too attached to a player in the modern era I accept that.

What i don't accept is losing 3 players that have big influence on the pitch and off it with the clubs identity and got the fans, in the space of 10 days (after the season has started)

If Zaha goes I will be having my biggest bet in a while on us to be relegated.
Old 25-08-2016, 02:37 PM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Punch Will be next..
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
Notice all the usual scaremongerers are all over this & to those that are saying they won't go again if Zaha is sold, **** off!
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHIL BARBER View Post
I'm not sure of the value of the release clause, and the information wasn't that detailed i am not saying this will happen but i have been told this has legs, what would you do play for a dynamic manager that improves players, or play for Pardew ?
He really won't be playing very often for Spurs now will he? If they weren't picking Townsend because of decision making and delivery then without being too unkind there is not a lot of chance that they will pick Wilf for anything other than an impact sub.