Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 25-08-2016, 02:42 PM
Cashback!

SEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Another fans favourite heading for the door. What a sad day it will be when Wilf goes again.
2012 - CPFC 3-0 BHAFC
2013 - BHAFC 0-2 CPFC (Play off Semi Final 2nd leg)

Astrophical came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAstrophical came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAstrophical came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAstrophical came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAstrophical came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAstrophical came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAstrophical came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAstrophical came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAstrophical came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAstrophical came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAstrophical came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrophical View Post
He'll sign a new contract in September.
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSnoops View Post
Why would Wilf want a release clause, from his home, his beloved Palace. The clause bit has to be rubbish.
Unfortunately players don't think like us fans. Wilf, potentially, has the offer of playing for a club that's in the Champions League with a big f*ck off wage packet heading his way as well. They're also improving their stadium.

We, well, we're not.

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
It was a week or 2 ago that it was reported Zaha, Puncheon and McArthur would all be offered new contracts. Either Zaha will leave or he'll get a big pay rise on an extended deal. Sell him and I'd be seriously worried

Last edited by carter; 25-08-2016 at 02:45 PM.

Naboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabbiadini View Post
If we sell Zaha for £15 mill I will give up on the greedy owners of this club.
Gross spend of £55M so far this window

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
I will say this though. If they sell Wilf and Yala in the same window, then it feels like asset stripping. But then they buy Benteke. I don't know. I just can't believe Parish would do this tbh.
I think parish would sell any player if a good bid comes in, that seems the way.

I'm not zahas biggest fan but I don't have great faith we can't replace him at this late stage in the window.

Swap deal for Son?

If wilf leaves palace again he is an idiot

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 25-08-2016, 02:43 PM

MikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Are Sky Sports "scaremongerers"?
Probably picked the story up here.
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsor_Eagle View Post
Sky Sports have possible picked up on a story that they don't have the inside tracks on. 'In talks' is utterly vague. It could mean a deal is a very, very distant possibility it could mean it is imminent.

I can't see this potential transfer as being good for anyone.

Palace can't lose another winger, particularly one as mercurial as Wilf.

Spurs can't surely see him as a regular in their side.

Zaha will get ripped to shit playing for their wanky fans who won't tolerate step overs with little end product.
Tbh, "Sky Sources" could have just been that bloke from Twitter.

This story was enough to make me crap myself though.

If it's just an enquiry, then hopefully we'll just tell them to **** off.

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleborn View Post
. What duty exactly is that? And who exactly is going to sack Parish? Talk about ridiculous comments
Protection of assets in the business world is critical to financial success. This is normally the repsonsibilty of the chairman and his board. Failure to do so , could in employment law terms be termed gross negilence depending upon the facts of the case ( which admittedly I don't know) . Summarily dismissal is possible. So not a ridiculous comment but yes one made out of anger and dismay at the apparent way this club is now being run,
Old 25-08-2016, 02:44 PM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles #1 View Post
Unfortunately players don't think like us fans. Wilf, potentially, has the offer of playing for a club that's in the Champions League with a big f*ck off wage packet heading his way as well. They're also improving their stadium.

We, well, we're not.
I am sure he will be looking around the dressing room and seeing Bolasie and Jedinak go, Delaney and Speroni here for a season max, Puncheon probably not really enjoying himself and thinking **** this. Pardew won't come back from this one I don't think.
Banded by Moderationers

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Yanks turning us into the 76'ers? They do know we don't get a draft pick for finishing bottom, don't they?

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
User Actions
Follow

Darren LewisVerified account
‏@MirrorDarren
At Spurs HQ. Enquiry made for Crystal Palace winger Zaha but no bid as yet. More @MirrorFootball

dmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just spoken to a few Spurs fans at work - they don't even want him!!

Windsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacea View Post
well I did hear, Puncheon and Zaha are the players who have issues working with Pardew.
Puncheon and Zaha are two players who play with their hearts on their sleeves and so they get over emotional in the heat of it all. Both have declared their love for the club and signed new deals under Pardew. Of course it is possible that they've had issues behind the scenes, but it is just as likely (if not more so) that people pick up on their body language as evidence of something they have no idea to be true or not.

Canute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Jedi, Bolasie and possibly Wilf. Oh dear. Talk about disassembling a team!!
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacea View Post
well I did hear, Puncheon and Zaha are the players who have issues working with Pardew.
****....you need to add a good few more names.
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
I think parish would sell any player if a good bid comes in, that seems the way.

I'm not zahas biggest fan but I don't have great faith we can't replace him at this late stage in the window.

Swap deal for Son?

If wilf leaves palace again he is an idiot
I bet his mate, Chung Yong Lee, will give us and our gaffer a glowing reference

doogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Welcome to the Championship
Old 25-08-2016, 02:45 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmf73 View Post
Just spoken to a few Spurs fans at work - they don't even want him!!
Why would they?
Old 25-08-2016, 02:45 PM

Naboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If Zaha does leave, will his second spell with us be considered a success? I for one feel he was far more effective in his 1st spell albeit against lesser opponents. I've seen many games where he has struggled and had little or no impact.

Saying that I still don't want to sell him as on his day he is a joy to watch and gets bums off seats.
Closed Thread