Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 23-02-2020, 01:13 AM
LLLLLLL (0 Goals)

EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Beach? I thought that was an aggregates quarry.
Plenty of sand and fun! Unfortunately in your case that's what happens to your general world outlook and gets skewered from years of living in your concrete Croydon jungle of drugs and violent depravity.... I wish you the best!
Admin #3 looms - "ALWAYS THE VICTIM, IT'S NEVER THEIR FAULT!"

Last edited by EagleEater; 23-02-2020 at 01:18 AM.
Old 23-02-2020, 01:41 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
You are describing Brighton judging by the Argus front page articles.

MIND THE GAP

COYP
Old 23-02-2020, 06:08 AM

grand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post
Plenty of sand and fun! Unfortunately in your case that's what happens to your general world outlook and gets skewered from years of living in your concrete Croydon jungle of drugs and violent depravity.... I wish you the best!
irony???
Old 23-02-2020, 06:29 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Brighton is ****ign Disney land compared to your "endz" - Let's not even go there...

Hope everyone is well
Epitomises the Sussex snobbery well.

There's good and bad parts wherever you go, my endz shits all over parts of Brighton and Sussex. As there is other parts in your poncey and arrogant county which is better than mine. Don't seem to think all Palace fans live on Brigstock road or off the London road in West Croydon.

At least we don't do false pretences like you do spppy bollocks.

Sandy beaches and the 5-0 cup game on tele

Clinton Morrison.
Old 25-02-2020, 01:22 PM
Unregistered Muser

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Brighton is ****ign Disney land compared to your "endz"
Mickey Mouse, paedo, 2-team plastic 'fans'!?
Old 26-02-2020, 03:29 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Brighton fans have been fantasising about being better than Palace for over 30 years and counting.

MIND THE GAP

COYP
Old 26-02-2020, 08:35 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinsleftpeg View Post
I live 10 miles away but prefer to visit Littlehampton which is saying something as thatís pretty grotty to be honest. Leaving the Brighscum station going to the sea is an eye opener and not a pleasant experience. Croydon isnít great I know but good old Sussex by the Sea stickers you see here relate to a bygone age.
Which is a shame, really. Had lots to recommend it in the 70s/80s. We still own a property down there, which is let out. But there's no way I'd ever live there now.
I think it probably appears worse than London because it's concentrated in a smaller area. More scumbags per square mile.
Old 27-02-2020, 06:33 AM

Martinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Which is a shame, really. Had lots to recommend it in the 70s/80s. We still own a property down there, which is let out. But there's no way I'd ever live there now.

I think it probably appears worse than London because it's concentrated in a smaller area. More scumbags per square mile.

Agreed. Iíve been here since 2013 and the difference is noticeable even over a relatively short time
Old 27-02-2020, 08:21 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
My mate who lives down there described the place, during the binmen strike, as a "medieval theme park."
Old 27-02-2020, 01:33 PM
89 pts and EPL ready HAHA

Eaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is here
Have to agree with the info on the police down there being useless. They even make up things like finding a haul of knives, knucledusters etc.
Old 27-02-2020, 07:34 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
You think I live in Croydon? How sweet.
Old 27-02-2020, 08:43 PM

grand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Very little sand, loads of pebbles and discarded needles. Most Palace fans DON'T live in Croydon you gimp...the word you tried to use is SKEWED, not skewered, that's what you do with kebabs......jungle of drugs and violent depravity? Sums up Brighton to a T I think you'll find.....
Try growing up and looking at the sewer you live in before pontificating about things you know sweet FA about...
Old 27-02-2020, 09:57 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
There are actually more areas of multiple deprivation (in the most deprived 10% of neighbourhoods) in Brighton and Hove than there are in Croydon despite Croydon having a bigger population.
Old 28-02-2020, 01:16 PM
rusty body, strong engine

stamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidster View Post
I spend a lot of time in Hove(actually) and I don't see much evidence of criminality, but do see a lot of, shall I say, simple folk.
Also spend quite a lot of our time in Hove. A buzzy place with loads of good pubs and eateries and great nightlife. Its generally friendly and welcoming but it also has its darker side with the worst homelessness rates in the country, lots of drug use and selfish dog owners (some are all three).
Old 28-02-2020, 01:21 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Its the anus of Britain
Old 28-02-2020, 07:29 PM

C-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
To me Btn is a toshed up version of the Brighton in Graham Greene's book. In 78 I worked in the cafe that Rose worked at in the movie. Those oldies among us may remember Sherries at the bottom of West St in the 70's/80's, also mentioned in this book.

Orange Row in the North Lanes is one of the oldest streets in the town (200 years) and historically one of the most deprived. It was also home to Tom Sayer, the famous bare knuckle boxer.

Ho hum, i'm bored.

Don't want to think about tomorrow.

Shitting it.
Old 28-02-2020, 10:25 PM

NYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinsleftpeg View Post
I live 10 miles away but prefer to visit Littlehampton which is saying something as thatís pretty grotty to be honest. Leaving the Brighscum station going to the sea is an eye opener and not a pleasant experience. Croydon isnít great I know but good old Sussex by the Sea stickers you see here relate to a bygone age.
Brighton must be horrible if you prefer Littlehampton. Had the misfortune to spend last weekend there - it is a shit hole. I canít think of one good thing about the area.
Old 28-02-2020, 11:43 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Its the anus of Britain
You are the anus of the universe.
Old 28-02-2020, 11:45 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYEagle View Post
Brighton must be horrible if you prefer Littlehampton. Had the misfortune to spend last weekend there - it is a shit hole. I canít think of one good thing about the area.
Littlehampton has plenty of silicon oxide though.