Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 27-03-2020, 10:41 AM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Mick McCarthy in running gear in Bickley
Old 27-03-2020, 11:16 AM

Garfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
James McArthur running in Kenley on Sunday.
Old 27-03-2020, 11:58 AM

Pawel Lis wasn't looking, but somehow you found mePawel Lis wasn't looking, but somehow you found mePawel Lis wasn't looking, but somehow you found mePawel Lis wasn't looking, but somehow you found mePawel Lis wasn't looking, but somehow you found mePawel Lis wasn't looking, but somehow you found mePawel Lis wasn't looking, but somehow you found mePawel Lis wasn't looking, but somehow you found mePawel Lis wasn't looking, but somehow you found mePawel Lis wasn't looking, but somehow you found mePawel Lis wasn't looking, but somehow you found me
Jenny Eclair & Geoff her husband in Ruskin Park a couple of days ago. They were quite amenable and we had a short chat observing social distancing. I have met Geoff before when we were both at the car wash & he was admiring my Triumph Dolomite.
Old 28-03-2020, 06:27 PM

Jerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawel Lis View Post
Jenny Eclair & Geoff her husband in Ruskin Park a couple of days ago. They were quite amenable and we had a short chat observing social distancing. I have met Geoff before when we were both at the car wash & he was admiring my Triumph Dolomite.

Had they seen Lenska recently?
Old 28-03-2020, 09:56 PM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Her isolation period must be up. WCB will be along in a minute.
Old 09-04-2020, 03:34 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeping Giant View Post
Was at my mum's a few weeks back, the place where I grew up. Complete, non entity , tedious , worst possible non event spot in nothingness suburbia you could imagine, near Chislehurst. I found myself staring out the window at one point and a black limo serenely cruised along and stopped at the house opposite us. I thought to myself "what the f is that all about", as you would. I passed it off as just something to do with one of those Bromley nouveau riche spivvy crook types that for some reason choose to put roots down in this neck of the woods. To my surprise though, I was informed by the folks that Tom Allen lives there.....with his mum and dad. I had no idea. I mean, my mum knows his parents and stuff but, being ancient, knows not a thing about standup comedy. He's just a young kid called Tom who lives opposite .

I heard him on the radio earlier today.

He said he’s living with his parents in Bromley during the lockdown. Maybe he prefers being there now, rather than alone in his own place. Or maybe he wants to give them some support. Quite sweet really.
Old 16-04-2020, 11:55 AM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is here
Had a chat with Jack Straw this morning whilst having our daily walk round the village. We maintained social distancing.
Old 16-04-2020, 01:43 PM

Jerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst300 View Post
Had a chat with Jack Straw this morning whilst having our daily walk round the village. We maintained social distancing.

But has he seen Lenska?
Old 16-04-2020, 05:34 PM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Murphy's Fringe View Post
But has he seen Lenska?
You may be surprised to read that Leska did not come up in our chat
Old 16-04-2020, 07:08 PM
Tumescent member

Cityside : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCityside : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCityside : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCityside : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCityside : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCityside : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCityside : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCityside : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCityside : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCityside : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCityside : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
John Terry near Wisley Common.
Old 16-04-2020, 07:41 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cityside View Post
John Terry near Wisley Common.
Parked in a disabled spot?

Cricket wanker.
Old 16-04-2020, 11:13 PM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
But has he seen Lenska?
Why are you asking Selhurst 300? There is only one person who knows the where abouts of Lenska on this site.
Old 17-04-2020, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYLIE MINEAGLE View Post
Why are you asking Selhurst 300? There is only one person who knows the where abouts of Lenska on this site.

Clutching at straws, mate. Difficult times, desperate measures. Perhaps a special light in the shape of WCB is shone and he will come?

(Unlike Nugent!)
Old 17-04-2020, 05:12 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Clutching at straws, mate. Difficult times, desperate measures. Perhaps a special light in the shape of WCB is shone and he will come?

(Unlike Nugent!)
I would not be surprised if the person who has welcomed this lockdown more than any other is Rula Lenska.
Old 17-04-2020, 08:41 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
I would not be surprised if the person who has welcomed this lockdown more than any other is Rula Lenska.
Unless, of course, there has been some terrible mix up and she has ended up in lock-down with WCB. My money's on Rula to be the one who comes out of it alive.
Old 01-05-2020, 04:48 PM

Heading in to our third week with no sightings. I am petitioning for that stat to feature in Matt Hancock’s next daily briefing.
Old 01-05-2020, 08:18 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Lenska's favoured dry cleaners re-opened this week, so fingers crossed.
Old 02-05-2020, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Is that the first shard from a glimmer of hope that we are nearly making the first step towards the edge of the beginning of the start of the precursor suggestion of the end?
Old 02-05-2020, 12:29 PM

eaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Parked in a disabled spot?
Or someones wife !!
Old 02-05-2020, 12:37 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
I imagine her soiled-outfits total is reaching critical levels