Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2015, 12:12 AM

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Donald Trump loses the US election 2020

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Republican front-runner Donald Trump wants to build another wall, this time to shut out all Muslims from entering the United States.

The business mogul called for a “total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States” in a statement he released on Monday.

“Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life,” he said.

Trump’s proposed ban on Muslims in the US would apply to all, including tourists, his campaign manager Corey Lewandowski said.

He cited sketchy research that stated a large segment of the Muslim population hated Americans.

Wow, he can really say that and be a front runner for the Republican Party nomination?!

The USA is turning into a scary place if the likes of he and his rhetoric are popular

Last edited by LLCOOLSTEVE; 08-12-2015 at 12:21 AM.
Old 08-12-2015, 12:17 AM
Super Moderator

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
Not unreasonable, if the US dismantled all their bases abroad and pulled out of any Islamic countries completely.
Old 08-12-2015, 12:19 AM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
How high will this wall be?
Old 08-12-2015, 12:41 AM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
This also includes Muslim-Americans who are trying to return home from abroad
lol what a nutcase!
Old 08-12-2015, 01:42 AM

Skin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is here
Honesty think his run is a PR stunt (doubtless there's a reality tv crew filming his every move right now) and he is massively surprised that he's still in it, he's terrified he might win the nomination so he's just saying whatever pops into his head hoping it'll get him kicked off the campaign.
Old 08-12-2015, 01:44 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Eagle View Post
How high will this wall be?
Old 08-12-2015, 02:37 AM
An Alpha Deplorable.

Mat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipungu View Post
Not unreasonable, if the US dismantled all their bases abroad and pulled out of any Islamic countries completely.

Be careful what you wish for. I suspect a Trump presidency would be an isolationist one and that he would be a President who made it a priority for the US to achieve energy independence. I also suspect that a lot of the US population would be ready to put up with a reasonable amount of economic hardship to achieve that. I appreciate that anti-American sentiment is high but the world has also become used to living under an assumed US guardianship role, for better or for worse, and a US that actually does decide to not give a stuff about the middle east/Islamic world anymore presents far more questions than answers.

As to what Trump has said though, well it leaves me utterly perplexed. This proposal is utter insanity. I make no bones about the fact that I have my own doubts about the future stability of the Western World with growing Islamic populations, for a whole host of reasons, but to propose a blanket ban like this one is just beyond preposterous.

Now I loathe Hillary Clinton with a passion as I veiw her and her husbands as being the spawn of the devil but Trump now seems to be as bad, abliet in different ways.

Politics officially scares me now. I see a Europe in which the current political elite seem hell bent on destroying it through open door migration policies but those now coming on the inside to replace them, offering no real solutions beyond plunging the entire continent back into war again by way of rectifying that.

I have been harbouring my own doubts about my political compass for a long time now but I can genuinely see nothing on the horizon that offers any possible comfort. Here in the UK we have a choice between Cameron who seems hell bent on lining the pockets of his corporate paymasters and Corbyn who happily honoured terrorists who were hell bent on killing British people and shows no sign of stopping that. There is no genuine choice for reasonable people anymore.

And a US in which it is a choice between Trump and Hillary Clinton does not even bear thinking about. A pox on both their houses.

By the middle of this century, Western civilisation could be plunged into a series of civil wars which will herald a new dark age.
Old 08-12-2015, 03:01 AM
Super Moderator

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat ov CPFC View Post
Be careful what you wish for. I suspect a Trump presidency would be an isolationist one and that he would be a President who made it a priority for the US to achieve energy independence. I also suspect that a lot of the US population would be ready to put up with a reasonable amount of economic hardship to achieve that. I appreciate that anti-American sentiment is high but the world has also become used to living under an assumed US guardianship role, for better or for worse, and a US that actually does decide to not give a stuff about the middle east/Islamic world anymore presents far more questions than answers.

As to what Trump has said though, well it leaves me utterly perplexed. This proposal is utter insanity. I make no bones about the fact that I have my own doubts about the future stability of the Western World with growing Islamic populations, for a whole host of reasons, but to propose a blanket ban like this one is just beyond preposterous.

Now I loathe Hillary Clinton with a passion as I veiw her and her husbands as being the spawn of the devil but Trump now seems to be as bad, abliet in different ways.

Politics officially scares me now. I see a Europe in which the current political elite seem hell bent on destroying it through open door migration policies but those now coming on the inside to replace them, offering no real solutions beyond plunging the entire continent back into war again by way of rectifying that.

I have been harbouring my own doubts about my political compass for a long time now but I can genuinely see nothing on the horizon that offers any possible comfort. Here in the UK we have a choice between Cameron who seems hell bent on lining the pockets of his corporate paymasters and Corbyn who happily honoured terrorists who were hell bent on killing British people and shows no sign of stopping that. There is no genuine choice for reasonable people anymore.

And a US in which it is a choice between Trump and Hillary Clinton does not even bear thinking about. A pox on both their houses.

By the middle of this century, Western civilisation could be plunged into a series of civil wars which will herald a new dark age.
Even I'm not so far gone as to want Trump the leader of anything.

I dunno, maybe society needs to be razed to be born anew. We certainly aren't learning anything that helps us as people of conscience.
Old 08-12-2015, 03:15 AM

xmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is here
Quote:
Whether calculated or not it certainly will play well to your average American voter.

But what I think will be most surprising is that it will play well to your average American immigrant. Quite possibly the most anti-immigration people I have met are naturalized immigrants. Many seem to truly hate the relatively porous boarders the US have especially after jumping through all the hoops required to get a spot here legally.

Hillary will never say anything hardline on immigration.

I don't agree with Trump on this particular issue btw, but it is going to strike a chord with your typically insular voter.
Old 08-12-2015, 03:27 AM
An Alpha Deplorable.

Mat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

I dunno, maybe society needs to be razed to be born anew. We certainly aren't learning anything that helps us as people of conscience.

I disagree. Western civilisation does not need to be razed to the ground. It has existed perfectly well for centuries. Yet we have a political elite who seem to be aiming to destroy it. I look at the erosion in free speech, in civil liberties, in the promotion and adulation of sterile life styles that offer nothing other than a nihilistic attack on the traditional family structure. And they seem to be using you chaps as their shock troops on the ground, along with undermining the political power of the masses who might actually oppose them.
Old 08-12-2015, 03:30 AM
An Alpha Deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmasape View Post
I don't agree with Trump on this particular issue btw, but it is going to strike a chord with your typically insular voter.
Which is dangerous but, if I was an American, I would be asking myself what is so wrong with being insular ? They live in a rich, powerful country that has plenty of natural resources, lots of land to expand into and with a still strong legal system. Why should it look outwards ? What is so wrong with the US just withdrawing into its own borders ? It has no need to take on board globalisation. It has no need to fight wars in the middle east. Actually Trump might have a point about building the fences. For your average American I can see why Trump might have a real point. That is what is so scary.
Old 08-12-2015, 03:57 AM

xmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is here
Quote:
Which is dangerous but, if I was an American, I would be asking myself what is so wrong with being insular ? They live in a rich, powerful country that has plenty of natural resources, lots of land to expand into and with a still strong legal system. Why should it look outwards ? What is so wrong with the US just withdrawing into its own borders ? It has no need to take on board globalisation. It has no need to fight wars in the middle east. Actually Trump might have a point about building the fences. For your average American I can see why Trump might have a real point. That is what is so scary.
Personally, I don't have any issues whatsoever with the US going isolationist. But that is just unrealistic.

It's a global economy for everyone now and it is incumbent upon a developed government to protect its interests which are...well...global.

And that spawns a lot of the current issues we are seeing. The disenfranchised of the world are taking their frustrations out on the groups they see as better off and uncaring. They would like to raze certain parts of the world to the ground and feel justified in doing so.

I don't agree with it, but I can understand it.

And understanding it is what makes the current climate so scary (for lack of a better word). They have nothing to lose and the West has much to lose.

I look at the whole affair as economic rather than religious. Religion is always an excellent borrow for politics.
Old 08-12-2015, 09:03 AM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Phew, what a loony.
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 08-12-2015, 09:30 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Given that some of those returning from those bases would be Muslim Americans, I imagine they'd be a tad perturbed to find themselves blocked from their own country.
Old 08-12-2015, 09:37 AM
Anything from Milan?

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Surely he cannot win.
Old 08-12-2015, 09:41 AM
An Alpha Deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spt1978 View Post
Surely he cannot win.
If forced to choose between him and Hillary Clinton I would vote for Trump based on him being the lesser of two evils and being rhe better option for me and my family.
Old 08-12-2015, 09:42 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
If forced to choose between him and Hillary Clinton I would vote for Trump based on him being the lesser of two evils and being rhe better option for me and my family.
What is Donald Trump (or indeed Hilary Clinton) going to do for your family?
Old 08-12-2015, 09:52 AM
Vapour Enthusiast

se1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is here
Never much liked Hillary Clinton but Trump's just made me her biggest fan. Hope the yanks fee similarly. Are Trump's proposals even allowed by the constitution?
Old 08-12-2015, 09:59 AM
An Alpha Deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
What is Donald Trump (or indeed Hilary Clinton) going to do for your family?
Not so much a case of doing more but probably less harmful in the long term. Clinton represents a strand of political thought that is at complete odds with my values. Trump is not necessarily the positive choice but at least makes the right noises on some of the things I value.
Old 08-12-2015, 10:00 AM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skin Up View Post
Honesty think his run is a PR stunt (doubtless there's a reality tv crew filming his every move right now) and he is massively surprised that he's still in it, he's terrified he might win the nomination so he's just saying whatever pops into his head hoping it'll get him kicked off the campaign.
This is the only explanation that makes any sense.... Please? Otherwise I'm ******* terrified that this guy gets any where near the white house
Closed Thread