Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 31-07-2022, 10:15 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Nichelle Nichols RIP

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 31-07-2022, 10:26 PM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
Oh no. RIP Nichelle.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 31-07-2022, 10:47 PM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Very sad, the old crew finally heading into their final frontiers, only Kirk & Sulu left.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 31-07-2022, 10:53 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue Eagle View Post
Very sad, the old crew finally heading into their final frontiers, only Kirk & Sulu left.
How on Earth has William Shatner outlived them all?!?

RIP
Old 31-07-2022, 10:54 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue Eagle View Post
Don't forget Chekhov. RIP.
Old 31-07-2022, 11:05 PM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD View Post
Don't forget Chekhov. RIP.
Sorry, yes, it was the new Chekhov that passed away.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 01-08-2022, 12:21 AM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
RIH Lt

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 01-08-2022, 12:30 AM
Popping in

Pokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
History maker. RIP
Old 01-08-2022, 12:32 AM
Putting on an iron shirt

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Man, she was hot. RIP.
Old 01-08-2022, 01:26 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
Man, she was hot. RIP.
I thought you took great delight at the death of old people?

Her version of Why Don't You Do Right was super.
Old 01-08-2022, 03:17 PM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
An absolute stunner and a great pioneer for black.women on tv. RIP.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 01-08-2022, 04:07 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
RIP
Old 01-08-2022, 04:10 PM

Al the Post : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAl the Post : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAl the Post : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAl the Post : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAl the Post : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAl the Post : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAl the Post : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAl the Post : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAl the Post : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAl the Post : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAl the Post : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
She was an early contender for the Tank��
Old 01-08-2022, 06:06 PM
Evicted fron E Block

Andy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is here
Damn, another of my teenage crushes checks out.

RIP foxy lady
Old 01-08-2022, 06:09 PM
Made in Bromley

monkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy in Rome View Post
Damn, another of my teenage crushes checks out.

RIP foxy lady
If I was old enough in the early 70’s, she would definitely have been one for the wank bank

RIP
Old 01-08-2022, 06:16 PM
Putting on an iron shirt

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey View Post
If I was old enough in the early 70’s, she would definitely have been one for the wank bank

RIP
Now there's a touching homage.
Old 02-08-2022, 12:29 AM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Another one to beam up.

Old 02-08-2022, 01:45 AM

Twiggy Sam the man is hereTwiggy Sam the man is hereTwiggy Sam the man is hereTwiggy Sam the man is hereTwiggy Sam the man is hereTwiggy Sam the man is hereTwiggy Sam the man is hereTwiggy Sam the man is hereTwiggy Sam the man is hereTwiggy Sam the man is hereTwiggy Sam the man is here
was the Star Trek kiss with Kirk the first interracial kiss on TV?...or is my memory playing tricks? Yeah, she was hot!
Old 02-08-2022, 02:21 AM

xmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey View Post
...and on that note, RIP.
Old 02-08-2022, 02:26 AM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
The thing I learnt today was Martin Luther King persuaded her to continue to play the role. She was going to leave after the first series. However he persuaded her stay as a role model for others in the black community in America.

Star Trek was great TV and she was a major part of that success. RiP