Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 16-09-2021, 01:49 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Better off on the Tory thread, but new Co-chair Dowden, allegedly telling staff expect an election in 20 months.

May 2023

Meaning next 12-18 months crucial in terms of Labour landing some blows
Old 16-09-2021, 02:57 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Starmer could do with some policies. I will suggest one for him. “I promise to tell lobbyists to feck off” and I will ban them from Downing Street.
Old 16-09-2021, 03:08 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

A damning article.
De Cova got a lot of stick for standing up to the TWAW loons, so I admired her for that.
Old 16-09-2021, 03:23 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Starmer could do with some policies. I will suggest one for him. “I promise to tell lobbyists to feck off” and I will ban them from Downing Street.
Fat chance.

Politicians should be made to wear the logos of the companies that donate to their parties.
Old 16-09-2021, 03:58 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:

A damning article.
I’m afraid so.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 16-09-2021, 11:24 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
I see the labour party representative on QT said that we should respect the decision to take away Begum’s citizenship. Pathetic.
Old Yesterday, 01:44 PM

Lama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I see the labour party representative on QT said that we should respect the decision to take away Begum’s citizenship. Pathetic.
Pathetic but not surprising. It's no longer a party with any moral purpose. Perhaps that means that it has no longer has any purpose.
Old Yesterday, 02:36 PM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
No, what she actually said was that she respected the decision of the Supreme Court, and words to the effect meaning Labour has to obey the law like everyone else. However, she was easy meat for Neil when he said you could have opposed the government decision before it went to the court, but you didn't.

My view is that she should come back to face trial, and the evidence that Javid claimed he has seen of her involvement in atrocities in the said video, be used to prosecute if deemed appropriate.

The problem for all of us, is whether or not she is totally reformed or duping us like the chap who killed several people recently in London who was deemed safe.
Old Yesterday, 09:01 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post
No, what she actually said was that she respected the decision of the Supreme Court, and words to the effect meaning Labour has to obey the law like everyone else. However, she was easy meat for Neil when he said you could have opposed the government decision before it went to the court, but you didn't.

My view is that she should come back to face trial, and the evidence that Javid claimed he has seen of her involvement in atrocities in the said video, be used to prosecute if deemed appropriate.

The problem for all of us, is whether or not she is totally reformed or duping us like the chap who killed several people recently in London who was deemed safe.
Yes Andrew Neil picked her up and gave her the chance to say that they wouldn’t have stripped her of her citizenship. She tried to hide behind legal arguments which made no sense and was cowardly. As was pointed out to her this creates a two tier citizenship. It was disgraceful.
Old Yesterday, 10:36 PM

Jokers.