Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 26-03-2018, 01:15 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Apologise to the person whose profile you accidentally clicked on today

As I've said before on here, I've never clicked on anyone's profile deliberately, like some crazed stalker. It's just the failing of my shitty, old phone, that also unsubscribes me from dozens of threads, rather than taking me to the 'last page'.

The tragedy is, I don't even have 'sausage fingers'. If anything, they are delightfully slender piano player's hands.

Today's apology goes to - Golf Boy. Sorry, Golf Boy.
Old 26-03-2018, 01:19 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Lol. I do that all the time and think 'bollox. now they think i stalk them'
Old 26-03-2018, 01:23 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Lol. I do that all the time and think 'bollox. now they think i stalk them'
Now there is a place to purge your soul
Old 26-03-2018, 01:26 PM
Class Swot.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Why would people look at it knowingly anyway, there is hardy any earth shattering info on there.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign (satire)
Old 26-03-2018, 01:26 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
I just had to reciprocate VHA and mistakenly click on your profile.
Old 26-03-2018, 02:16 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
I hate it when I do it, as it gives the impression I care about them, when I actually could not give a shit (bar the ones I am stalking)
Old 26-03-2018, 02:18 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Rules of the BBS: Never back down and never apologise.

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Why would people look at it knowingly anyway.
For this?

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Why would people look at it knowingly anyway, there is hardy any earth shattering info on there.
I was doing it the other day to snoop on visitor messages.

Edit - Curse you, Exiled. A visitor message has been left for you.
Old 26-03-2018, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
I was doing it the other day to snoop on visitor messages.

Edit - Curse you, Exiled. A visitor message has been left for you.
To save others

'Fast fingered divvy twat'

Old 26-03-2018, 02:22 PM
Benevolence personified

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Rules of the BBS: Never back down and never apologise.
Sorry, won't do it again
Old 26-03-2018, 02:33 PM
Glad All Over Forever

Stockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
As I've said before on here, I've never clicked on anyone's profile deliberately, like some crazed stalker. It's just the failing of my shitty, old phone, that also unsubscribes me from dozens of threads, rather than taking me to the 'last page'.

The tragedy is, I don't even have 'sausage fingers'. If anything, they are delightfully slender piano player's hands.

Today's apology goes to - Golf Boy. Sorry, Golf Boy.
I found an option in my profile settings the other day that changed threads so the most recent post comes up first...no need for the 'last page' button now
Old 26-03-2018, 02:54 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Happens all the bloody time.. Not one has turned out to be a Swedish au pair either ��

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 26-03-2018, 04:12 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
I did this to Maz once, but it was worth it for the splendid picture of him with his hat
Old 26-03-2018, 04:13 PM
Benevolence personified

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockport_Eagle View Post
I found an option in my profile settings the other day that changed threads so the most recent post comes up first...no need for the 'last page' button now
Trying this out, but it's a bit of a mind****