Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 25-07-2010, 06:27 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003
I think initially it was to find out what Dave had apparently said about him, and seeing as Dave doesn't like to get PMs for anything BBS related, I suppose Peter thought it best to ask in here.
Nothing like airing your dirty laundry in public.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/will-swain
Old 25-07-2010, 06:28 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
I think initially it was to find out what Dave had apparently said about him, and seeing as Dave doesn't like to get PMs for anything BBS related, I suppose Peter thought it best to ask in here.
Well why didn't he ask me direct instead of starting this pathetic little thread?

Surely not because he's an attention-seeking drama queen?

(Is that a warneable insult?)

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
I'm put in mind of the fight in Anchorman

Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 25-07-2010, 06:29 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
And I want Peter warned because of this part of his post on this thread:

"odious shite"..
I can't be warned for speaking the truth Maz. Whereas what you posted was slanderous.

'but the bottle is a cruel mistress, (not for nothing is this man in Chile, if you get what I mean).'

I can accept that you may have thought I was posting while drunk, although that was not the case. But the 'not for nothing is this man in Chile' comment, is suggesting something rather unpleasant - care to explain what you meant by that.
Old 25-07-2010, 06:30 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I'm reporting this post on the basis that I don't understand it.

Consider yourself reported.
Old 25-07-2010, 06:31 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH
Whereas what you posted was slanderous.
Er, no it isn't.

hth.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 25-07-2010, 06:31 PM
Lovely

I think it was Peter saying bring it on.

Old 25-07-2010, 06:35 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:

I think it was Peter saying bring it on.

Did he really say that? I missed it.

How silly. (But I assume - of course - that he is posting soberly).

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 25-07-2010, 06:36 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
Well why didn't he ask me direct instead of starting this pathetic little thread?

Surely not because he's an attention-seeking drama queen?

(Is that a warneable insult?)
Yes, I am. And it livens up a boring weekend before the football season starts.

I care not for pos or neg reps. Although it is noce to receive pos reps on posts.

I think it is fair to ask, what you meant publicly when you state that you Dave was right when he said I was sad. Dave's had a pop on occasions, but I felt I was either missing something he had posted up, said in private, or that you were making it up. I wanted to know what it was.

My argument with you is out in the open for everyone to see.

I take Tony Montana's comment on board that we are squabbling like children, although tbf this is an internet board like so many others, and we could be doing this or discussing countless other inane things.

TBH it has come to this because of your debating style. On a serious thread on an interesting subject, you more or less posted up that for you to debate an issue with me was not worth the effort. That is simply rude behaviour.
Old 25-07-2010, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
Er, no it isn't.

hth.
So, why am I in Chile then?

Is it because I couldn't cut it in London?

Is it because I'm a weirdo?

Is it because I'm a saddo?

What did you mean by that. Spell it out, I am dense.
Old 25-07-2010, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Cheers Barbara.
Old 25-07-2010, 06:44 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Yes, I am. And it livens up a boring weekend before the football season starts.
I'm glad to entertain you.

Quote:
I think it is fair to ask, what you meant publicly when you state that you Dave was right when he said I was sad. Dave's had a pop on occasions, but I felt I was either missing something he had posted up, said in private, or that you were making it up. I wanted to know what it was.
I think the gentlemanly thing to do - the mode that would have suited your old avatar best - would have been to conduct this conversation in private, don't you? Then we wouldn't have had to drag Dave into court, which seems rather unfair.

I don't recall his precise comment, but it went on the lines of "you used to be a decent bloke with BBS women then the minute you got into a relationship you could only talk about fisting with strangers". Happy now?

Now I apologise to Dave for bringing him into this; I suggest you do too.

And stop this now - it's getting very boring, even if more people are viewing this forum than is normally the case.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 25-07-2010, 06:45 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
TBH it has come to this because of your debating style. On a serious thread on an interesting subject, you more or less posted up that for you to debate an issue with me was not worth the effort. That is simply rude behaviour.
That's truly pathetic.

That may have been how you interpreted it, of course, but actually it's not what I meant.

That said, debating any more on this topic with you is really not worth the effort.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 25-07-2010, 06:48 PM

"you used to be a decent bloke with BBS women then the minute you got into a relationship you could only talk about fisting with strangers". Happy now?

I don't even remember that. I can't even recall the post it alludes to.

If that is what he thinks of me, so be it.

It must be nice to be perfect all the time. He has lost enough friends on here over the last few years to perhaps think a little more before he posts.
Old 25-07-2010, 06:49 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
What did you mean by that. .
I meant that you clearly didn't understand what slander is.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 25-07-2010, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
That's truly pathetic.

That may have been how you interpreted it, of course, but actually it's not what I meant.

That said, debating any more on this topic with you is really not worth the effort.
Well shut the feck up then. Stupid arse.
Old 25-07-2010, 06:50 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
"you used to be a decent bloke with BBS women then the minute you got into a relationship you could only talk about fisting with strangers". Happy now?

I don't even remember that.
To clarify, because I can sense that the Demon Paranoia is visiting you yet again, this was not a private conversation, but rather it was a post.

You could search for it of course.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 25-07-2010, 06:53 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

I don't even remember that. I can't even recall the post it alludes to.

If that is what he thinks of me, so be it.

It must be nice to be perfect all the time. He has lost enough friends on here over the last few years to perhaps think a little more before he posts.
I don't think it was said with any degree of seriousness.

It was a reply to me because I posted that Great Gonzo had changed since he became a father.

It was a typical Dave response - dark humour, which I'm sure you understand.
Old 25-07-2010, 06:56 PM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana
I'm not sure what's more embarrassing.

The starting of the argument

The escalation of the argument and insults that followed

The "i'm more popular than you" direction in which the thread has gone

The fact that grown men with a rather sad amount of posts think their popularity can be proved by a repp'ing system on an internet site

The fact that not only are 2 grown men not mature enough to sort their differences out in the manner with which you would expect someone of their age to, but the fact that they are trying to recruit allies to their vendettas.

The seemingly poor way in which they have both reacted to banter certainly explains their reliance on an internet site for a life

Pretty sad episode guys, show some dignity and draw a line underneath it.
Consider yourself pos-repped