Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 11-01-2018, 01:35 PM
Class Swot.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel_Nash View Post
Yep. It's not just women I have this effect on you're welcome.
He couldnt handle the sexual tension anymore

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign (satire)
Old 11-01-2018, 01:38 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Make him a mod... We need to balance the yin and yang!
Old 11-01-2018, 01:39 PM
Class Swot.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
ying and yang

Old 11-01-2018, 01:40 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
No, let's not
Old 11-01-2018, 01:40 PM
On the Tory right !

Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Good morning one and all

I wish you all a very happy 2018.
May the 'Good ship BBS' sail serenely in calm waters.
As you all slide down the bannister of life I trust that the splinters will not point in the wrong direction !

This is just a cameo appearance.The 'Good Ship BBS' is better served without my input.I shall now leave you all in peace.

Best regards

TROLLEY.

Last edited by Trolley; 11-01-2018 at 01:57 PM. Reason: .
Old 11-01-2018, 01:43 PM
Class Swot.

"They´re" back.

Old 11-01-2018, 01:47 PM

PS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
run to the hills. Run for your life.
Old 11-01-2018, 02:01 PM

legaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trolley View Post
Good morning one and all

As you all slide down the bannister of life I trust that the splinters will not point in the wrong direction !

This is just a cameo appearance.The 'Good Ship BBS' is better served without my input.I shall now leave you all in peace.

Best regards

TROLLEY.
Happy new year Willo.How is your "stated intention" to retire from HOL in 2018 going?

Personally,you added to my day rather than detracted in these grey and sombre times but then again I "never encountered" the Troll(ey) on here

Last edited by legaleagle2; 11-01-2018 at 02:06 PM.
Old 11-01-2018, 02:03 PM
Class Swot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PS2 View Post

Old 11-01-2018, 02:18 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by THB View Post
anyone suggesting a "cabal" of moderators was behind "Trolley" is "feasting with panthers"

Haha "feasting with panthers", I had completely wiped that phrase from my memory bank.

Still use "portholes glugging and bilge pumps working overtime" though.
Old 11-01-2018, 02:19 PM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PS2 View Post
Old 11-01-2018, 02:25 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Good morning one and all

Best regards

TROLLEY.
Dont leave......
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 11-01-2018, 03:06 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
You guys are getting confused with Carlos the fingerer.

Cheers Confuseygirls
Carlos was both funnier and less annoying than Trolley.

Let that sink in.
Old 11-01-2018, 03:14 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
Carlos was both funnier and less annoying than Trolley.

Let that sink in.
Ouch!
Old 11-01-2018, 03:20 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Good morning one and all

Best regards

TROLLEY.
Good afternoon old chap.

I dont know how you managed to wind people up. I dont think that was your intention. Never wound me up in the slightest. I remember you calling me in the GHT on the evening of my birthday.
Old 11-01-2018, 04:20 PM

wordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Good morning one and all

Best regards

TROLLEY.
One of Willo's 'This is a post to tell you I don't intent to post' posts . I always quite liked him as it happens. Politically very one tone, but not a nasty person by any means.
Old 11-01-2018, 05:04 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
"They´re" back.
Today's driver is the one that uses the 'single' speech marks rather than the one who uses the "double" ones.

Schoolboy error.

I always felt Biggus was one of the drivers... it was someone who knew a lot about Bromley/Bromley Common. I'm not sure James has that knowledge.
Old 11-01-2018, 05:16 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Maybe Biggins and Trolley can team up as a Tag team on the lefties ...It would be funny for a day or two...Aye, all is wonderful on the 'Good Ship BBS' .
Old 11-01-2018, 05:21 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Spread the word...

Old 11-01-2018, 05:26 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Maybe Biggins and Trolley can team up as a Tag team on the lefties ...It would be funny for a day or two...Aye, all is wonderful on the 'Good Ship BBS' .
Now thats an idea Les
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]