Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 07-04-2018, 11:00 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Still cant
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 07-04-2018, 11:01 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
Anyone else having problems accessing General Chit Chat at the moment ? Or is it just me ??
Wrong forum.
Old 07-04-2018, 11:01 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Cant be just me surely ?

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 07-04-2018, 11:03 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Wrong forum.
Good game, good game.
Old 07-04-2018, 11:05 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
It is still open biggin to everyone. I have sent you a rep message as to why I suspect you have been denied access but I am not a mod.

If they have denied you access ...

If I were a mod, and I say this has someone that has NEVER insulted or ridiculed you in any fashion I think your posting style needs to move from short antogonistic comments to a more explanatory style. From our pms I know you are capable of well thought verbose. Others probably know you are well capable of well thought verbose as well.

With that comes defending positions and explaining replies. The fact that people know you can makes the short quips frustrating and seemingly (if you have been banned) trolling.

Just advice biggin. As I said I知 not a mod and this could all be something about nothing (another dead expression)
Old 07-04-2018, 11:06 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Could try General Palace Discussion, although that may be an issue for you.
Old 07-04-2018, 11:09 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Cant be just me surely ?
See other thread.
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
It is still open biggin to everyone. I have sent you a rep message as to why I suspect you have been denied access but I am not a mod.

If they have denied you access ...

If I were a mod, and I say this has someone that has NEVER insulted or ridiculed you in any fashion I think your posting style needs to move from short antogonistic comments to a more explanatory style. From our pms I know you are capable of well thought verbose. Others probably know you are well capable of well thought verbose as well.

With that comes defending positions and explaining replies. The fact that people know you can makes the short quips frustrating and seemingly (if you have been banned) trolling.

Just advice biggin. As I said I知 not a mod and this could all be something about nothing (another dead expression)
From the PM's I've had with it, it's probably best if it keeps it to smilies and the occasional "must spread" whenever there is an arse that needs licking.
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
See other thread.
Hopefully you posted it in GCC?
Old 07-04-2018, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Lol.
Old 07-04-2018, 11:10 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Old 07-04-2018, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
From the PM's I've had with it, it's probably best if it keeps it to smilies and the occasional "must spread" whenever there is an arse that needs licking.
To be fair I知 not surprised. Biggin and I approach politics from very different points of view but we have managed not to get fractuous. Probably I知 alone in that regard but note I知 not defending him here (he is a grown man and can defend himself).

I was simply advising him why I reckon he is restricted and what he would need to do to not be. I reckon if he chose to take my advice it would improve his and his adversaries experience on the bbs.
Old 07-04-2018, 11:20 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
We have never had any PMs. Not sure why you are suggesting we have.

Last edited by Biggineagle; 07-04-2018 at 11:25 PM.
Old 07-04-2018, 11:22 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
To be fair I知 not surprised. Biggin and I approach politics from very different points of view but we have managed not to get fractuous. Probably I知 alone in that regard but note I知 not defending him here (he is a grown man and can defend himself).

I was simply advising him why I reckon he is restricted and what he would need to do to not be. I reckon if he chose to take my advice it would improve his and his adversaries experience on the bbs.
Restricted ? Wtf.

Old 07-04-2018, 11:25 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Quote:
We have never had any PMs. Not sure why you are sugge5 we have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle
I dont clean toilets just saying
Old 07-04-2018, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Restricted ? Wtf.
Biggin. Im not a mod. I have no idea if you are restricted or not. From you saying you don稚 have access when everyone else has access it appears you are.

I reckon I know why and I have explained it in this thread but it is supposition. Cos I知 not a mod.
Old 07-04-2018, 11:36 PM
Banned by Moderators

You reckon you know why H ? Perhaps you can re explain why ? Have heard nought personally

Old 07-04-2018, 11:42 PM
Banned by Moderators

GCC

Struggling to get on there atm. Anyone else having probs?

Old 07-04-2018, 11:44 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Old 07-04-2018, 11:49 PM

Quote:
You reckon you know why H ? Perhaps you can re explain why ? Have heard nought personally
Ok to be honest It痴 not my style to be openly critical but tonight I can see some chronological events. And you ask biggin ...

Alders asks you to explain a post (in a very telling way) you 鼠ol at alders. Your position is then requestioned and you don稚 answer. I suspect that alders asked you to explain that post as an example - because generally you avoid answering any direct questions about what you write.

If it happened enough the mods would have to deem that trolling. In my opinion biggin they have been patient with you as I personally know most of the questions asked of you are well within your capabilities of taking a punt at answering.

But if you never answer a direct question with a direct answer it痴 trolling.

As I said just my opinion - and you did ask for my opinion so please don稚 see it as criticism.