Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 18-06-2018, 07:48 AM
He is. He was. He will be

Mr Gauloise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Gauloise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Gauloise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Gauloise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Gauloise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Gauloise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Gauloise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Gauloise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Gauloise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Gauloise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Gauloise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Me again

I may be being thick but how do i send a message to someone?

I don't seem to have the option.

TIA
Old 18-06-2018, 07:50 AM

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
Horse head in the bed.
Old 18-06-2018, 07:51 AM

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
Click on their name and select from the drop down menu.
Old 18-06-2018, 07:52 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Put the message on here and the name of the recipient and someone will pass it on for you.
Old 18-06-2018, 07:56 AM

Mr Gauloise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Gauloise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Gauloise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Gauloise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Gauloise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Gauloise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Gauloise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Gauloise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Gauloise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Gauloise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Gauloise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purepalace View Post
Click on their name and select from the drop down menu.
Tried that. Doesn't do anything on my phone
Old 18-06-2018, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Put the message on here and the name of the recipient and someone will pass it on for you.
What if its private?
Old 18-06-2018, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Gauloise View Post
Tried that. Doesn't do anything on my phone
Maybe the recipient has turned the feature off?
Old 18-06-2018, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Maybe the recipient has turned it off?
I have tried it on a few. And I just tried it on you
Old 18-06-2018, 08:04 AM

Quote:
I have tried it on a few. And I just tried it on you
Did I reply?
Old 18-06-2018, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Did I reply?
Nope because I couldn't send it
Old 18-06-2018, 08:14 AM

Don't know then.
Old 18-06-2018, 08:15 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Horse head in the bed.
Old 18-06-2018, 08:17 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
If you haven't already, check a couple of things.

In User CP:

Control Panel--->Edit Options--->Enable Private Messages (Ticked)

and, lower down, check that "Only Contacts and Mods" box is UNTICKED?
Old 18-06-2018, 08:17 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
What if its private?
Then we wont tell anyone
Old 18-06-2018, 08:20 AM

I cannot send Keltic Eagle a message.

Could someone do me the favour and pass on;

'You are a ****'

TIA
Old 18-06-2018, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davech View Post
If you haven't already, check a couple of things.

In User CP:

Control Panel--->Edit Options--->Enable Private Messages (Ticked)

and, lower down, check that "Only Contacts and Mods" box is UNTICKED?
Thank you.

I will try this.
Old 18-06-2018, 08:28 AM
Class Swot.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Biggin to post within the next 5 hours about not being able to recieve PMs

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign (satire)
Old 18-06-2018, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Thank you.

I will try this.
Where's my thanks?
Old 18-06-2018, 08:34 AM

Still doesn't work from my phone
Old 18-06-2018, 08:34 AM

But seems to work from my laptop.