Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old Today, 09:16 AM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Translation: ‘They should have been honoured they were being abused by a celebrity’.
Old Today, 12:40 PM
Man of the weld

Pat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wow. What world does that tart live in.
Old Today, 12:44 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
To be fair, it is quite difficult for her to keep her nose out of things.
Old Today, 12:49 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Same type of thing....Hero worship.

Old Today, 12:56 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogstar721 View Post
Can't trust what you read on the side of buses.
Who reads the side of buses?
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old Today, 01:28 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
She's off my Spotify playlist.