Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 03-07-2015, 06:27 PM

montstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidster View Post
Does anybody know where they have hidden the match for iTunes on an iMac?
what is 'the match' ?

Steve Jobs
Old 13-07-2015, 11:37 PM

montstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidster View Post
Does anybody know where they have hidden the match for iTunes on an iMac?

Here is your answer!

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Steve Jobs
Old 15-07-2015, 09:34 PM
ANOK?

Palace Guard knows where the wild roses growPalace Guard knows where the wild roses growPalace Guard knows where the wild roses growPalace Guard knows where the wild roses growPalace Guard knows where the wild roses growPalace Guard knows where the wild roses growPalace Guard knows where the wild roses growPalace Guard knows where the wild roses growPalace Guard knows where the wild roses growPalace Guard knows where the wild roses growPalace Guard knows where the wild roses grow
Anyone else trying the IOS 9 & OSX El Capitan Public Beta??
Running fine on my 5S & Mac
Old 15-07-2015, 09:36 PM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by montstar View Post
Here is your answer!

To view the link you have to Register or Login
I have only just seen this. When I have some time I will give it a go and report back.

Thanks.
Old 16-07-2015, 12:39 PM

emjayteef sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkemjayteef sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkemjayteef sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkemjayteef sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkemjayteef sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkemjayteef sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkemjayteef sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkemjayteef sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkemjayteef sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkemjayteef sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkemjayteef sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Guard View Post

Tell us more... What do you think are the best new features?
Old 16-07-2015, 12:43 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Guard View Post
I don't see the point of public betas. I'm not a developer, I don't want to be a free guinea pig, ill just wait till you've got a version with the bugs mostly ironed out.

The worst thing about the pubic betas are utter ****wits leaving poor reviews on the App Store because, surprise surprise, some apps don't work with the beta. Morons.
Old 29-07-2015, 05:01 PM
chemical olympics

humpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
pick up a 27" Imac Retina 5K tonight

What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof. Christopher Hitchens
Old 29-07-2015, 05:23 PM
The Sun Is Often Out

Trist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by humpo View Post
pick up a 27" Imac Retina 5K tonight

Lovely. How much is that setting you back?
Old 29-07-2015, 05:36 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
£15,000 and a kidney.
Old 30-07-2015, 12:06 PM
Between matches

MasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-addick View Post
£15,000 and a kidney.
Bargain, all limbs still intact.
Old 31-07-2015, 01:59 PM
chemical olympics

humpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trist View Post
Lovely. How much is that setting you back?
had a small issue with the one i mentioned above, but will be receiving a new one with i7 processor.

£2K

What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof. Christopher Hitchens
Old 31-07-2015, 02:12 PM

Jerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is here
Hey Mac fans, does anyone know if you can swipe to go back a page on Safari without it reloading, i.e. back to the section of the page that you were reading before?
Old 12-08-2015, 09:35 AM
chemical olympics

Picked up the new 27" retina iMac last night and I must say, it simply stunning to look at. Went with the i7 & 1tb fusion drive and purchased a 2tb external thunderbolt drive. Maxed out the ram to 32gb from crucial at £140 rather than the £600 it would cost via Apple.

Will be using it for making music and started installing all my software last night

Old 30-08-2015, 11:27 AM
The Sun Is Often Out

Trist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for you
Just installed Windows 10 on my MacBook Air and it's running well. One thing I wanted to know is if it is possible to have the option to choose of which OS to boot come up automatically on startup everytime so I can pick each time it restarts?

I know you can hold down the option key to bring it up manually but I keep forgetting to press it and then I have to restart it again. Any ideas how I can do this?
Old 30-08-2015, 12:24 PM

MrKAF : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMrKAF : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMrKAF : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMrKAF : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMrKAF : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMrKAF : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMrKAF : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMrKAF : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMrKAF : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMrKAF : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMrKAF : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trist View Post
Just installed Windows 10 on my MacBook Air and it's running well. One thing I wanted to know is if it is possible to have the option to choose of which OS to boot come up automatically on startup everytime so I can pick each time it restarts?

I know you can hold down the option key to bring it up manually but I keep forgetting to press it and then I have to restart it again. Any ideas how I can do this?
if i remember correctly it is under startup disk in system preferences
Old 24-09-2015, 09:10 AM

Night Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hi all. The battery seems to have gone in my MBP 2012 15 inch. Is that normal for a 3 year use? It still works but I get very little time out of it before having to hook it up with the lead again. Is the best thing to do, to go through apple to get it replaced or is there a better/cheaper alternative? Thanks in advance.
Old 24-09-2015, 09:24 AM

Away Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Eagle View Post
Hi all. The battery seems to have gone in my MBP 2012 15 inch. Is that normal for a 3 year use? It still works but I get very little time out of it before having to hook it up with the lead again. Is the best thing to do, to go through apple to get it replaced or is there a better/cheaper alternative? Thanks in advance.

Don't know if the experience is in any way generalisable but I replaced the battery unit on a 2004 iBook and I think it was marginally thicker than the Apple part. It fitted ok if you pushed it but subsequently the trackpad went haywire and I have to use a mouse (yes - I still use it occasionally).

The battery went because I was essentially using as a desktop machine for 5 years. Always plugged in.

Can't remember how old it was but it wouldn't be representative of your model anyway.

I'd be a bit miffed at 3 yrs, but doubt you'll get mileage out of apple after that time.
Old 24-09-2015, 09:33 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Can someone answer me a question please. I have a 10 year old MacBook and the charger gave up the ghost a while back and since then have just not used it since. I've now lost the broken charger but want to get a new one to start using the MacBook again. Not having the old charger now, I can't buy it using a part number on the old one. Are they all the same can you answer? It was the square block type with magnetic end.

I took it to a computer shop and they tried one of theirs (non genuine) and it didn't work, but when I borrowed a friends (genuine) it did so assume the after market ones don't work.

TIA
Old 24-09-2015, 10:08 AM
Two Margarines on the Go

Ron Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Can someone answer me a question please. I have a 10 year old MacBook and the charger gave up the ghost a while back and since then have just not used it since. I've now lost the broken charger but want to get a new one to start using the MacBook again. Not having the old charger now, I can't buy it using a part number on the old one. Are they all the same can you answer? It was the square block type with magnetic end.

I took it to a computer shop and they tried one of theirs (non genuine) and it didn't work, but when I borrowed a friends (genuine) it did so assume the after market ones don't work.

TIA
Does this Apple guide help? To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 24-09-2015, 11:15 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Great, thanks