Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 16-03-2017, 01:32 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
really do not like it when Ruby tracks on the inside on the course, gives the horse no view of the fences when in behing them and if any fall in front has no chance
Old 16-03-2017, 01:35 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
didnt do much in front did he.....
Old 16-03-2017, 01:36 PM
Eternal Optimist

LDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDNEAGLE View Post
Disko (ante) & Top Notch
Surely not another day of seconds!
Old 16-03-2017, 01:37 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
didnt do much in front did he.....
Really don't think the horse is as good as people say, never have done and that won't change my mind. Still, he did it well enough considering he joined the race at the last pretty much. Had to avoid fallers too.
Old 16-03-2017, 01:38 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Gold Cup horse LOL. Christ if the Gold Cup has horses like Yorkhill and Might Bite I'm glad I don't have to ride them.
Old 16-03-2017, 01:39 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Daryl Jacob with a questionable ride on Top Notch there, he let Ruby out.
Old 16-03-2017, 01:39 PM
Shake it Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Really don't think the horse is as good as people say, never have done and that won't change my mind. Still, he did it well enough considering he joined the race at the last pretty much. Had to avoid fallers too.
He is like Labaik for me, a real monkey..... I think he has a huge engine but does what he wants.
Old 16-03-2017, 01:40 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
really do not like it when Ruby tracks on the inside on the course, gives the horse no view of the fences when in behing them and if any fall in front has no chance
Exactly like the Neptune win in truth, needs luck but he is different gravy riding that route on that course.
Old 16-03-2017, 01:43 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
He is like Labaik for me, a real monkey..... I think he has a huge engine but does what he wants.
I mean he got there plenty soon which I think caused the small idle in front but he has done that nicely and jumped much better.

I was purely not on the band-wagon as he has always been a shit price for the race for what he has achieved in my opinion.
Old 16-03-2017, 01:44 PM
Shake it Baby

Quote:
Exactly like the Neptune win in truth, needs luck but he is different gravy riding that route on that course.
Im talking as an armchair jockey obv, he is the expert and a top quality jock for me but he does give me some frights
Old 16-03-2017, 01:44 PM
Shake it Baby

Quote:
I mean he got there plenty soon which I think caused the small idle in front but he has done that nicely and jumped much better.

I was purely not on the band-wagon as he has always been a shit price for the race for what he has achieved in my opinion.
3's antepost for me but means nothing if Airlie beach doesnt at least place
Old 16-03-2017, 01:45 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Im talking as an armchair jockey obv, he is the expert and a top quality jock for me but he does give me some frights
Certainly wouldn't be the route I'd go either
Old 16-03-2017, 01:46 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Happy with that win, have a double with uknowwhattimeharry. Had Disco EW.
Old 16-03-2017, 01:47 PM
So then I says to Mabel

All 3 horses I backed NRNB for the Martin Pipe have either ran elsewhere, are a NR or have been balloted out. Some judge me , I really fancied Brio Conti too.
Old 16-03-2017, 01:49 PM
Eternal Optimist

LDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
All 3 horses I backed NRNB for the Martin Pipe have either ran elsewhere, are a NR or have been balloted out. Some judge me , I really fancied Brio Conti too.
Good thing they were NRNB rather than just antes
Old 16-03-2017, 01:56 PM
Shake it Baby

blimey, UDS has been smashed
Old 16-03-2017, 02:00 PM
So then I says to Mabel

I think the Exeter race the key piece of form on offer for the Pertemps but think Impulsive Star is a very short considering the ground and weights with others in that race now.
Old 16-03-2017, 02:02 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Think Charbel would have run a very big race in that JLT, still gutted they went Arkle route.

On the other hand he might well have just towed Yorkhill through for an easier win but he held Top Notch fair and square. Oh well.
Old 16-03-2017, 02:08 PM
Eternal Optimist

Few quid on El Bandit EW also
Old 16-03-2017, 02:12 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Top Notch was bang on then but Daryl let him him nudge him over far too easy subsequently forced a mistake at 2nd last which ruined his chances