Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 27-04-2021, 08:53 PM

OneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone have any new tokens they are buying in prep for the next rise (hopefully) with big profits?
Old 27-04-2021, 10:20 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by KentishEagle View Post
XRP is the future... so much Utility!
Thats my worst performing. The + 60% ADA +5% XRP -14%
And on my "alternative" shares Virgin Galactic - 31% and NEL + 12%

Just got paid so I have this months £50 gamble money. Suggestions please.

Thoughts are Pump more at Virgin in the hope it goes up. Tesla with their new Batteries could go further but they are already high. Forget BTC its simply too expensive.

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 28-04-2021, 06:40 AM

tbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSize View Post
Anyone have any new tokens they are buying in prep for the next rise (hopefully) with big profits?
VET
check back on previous posts by me on this
Old 28-04-2021, 07:00 AM
Señor Coconut

Neil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbooker View Post
VET
check back on previous posts by me on this
Anyone who buys alt coins based on tips from a football forum deserves to get rekt.
Old 28-04-2021, 07:07 AM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil 154 View Post
Anyone who buys alt coins based on tips from a football forum deserves to get rekt.
Where do you get your tips? 😀
Old 28-04-2021, 07:09 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Research nano. Best technology in blockchain (within traditional currency use case)

Decentralised, actually fee less, fastest and environmentally friendly as takes something like 1/millionth of the energy btc does.

The mc is low after it got dumped hard years ago. V22 is coming and it has survived possibly the biggest spam attack in crypro history. Its still about 400% below its previous ath.

If it goes up 10-15 times is mc would just about be top 10. Lots of these coins ppl are buying dont have that much room to grow as mc so large already. They represent a safer option if you want a bit of a run and take profits but if you want exponential growth you have to explore lower mc or hope the whole market continues to grow exponentially. Which it cant.

Of course lower mc tend to be dumped earlier and harder in a drop as ppl shed those before the "safer options".

The market is possibly due a drop soon too. Maybe today maybe next year. Be aware it could tank.

If you'd picked up nano when I mentioned it a few weeks ago you'd be about 90% up now as I think it was about 4.5. It has hit 15 since then and is now sitting around 8.

Not pumping. You guys asked about a gamble. That's mine. I have a bit in btc/eth etc to offset the risk a little but 60% nano as I see it as the one chance of big rises.

Not financial advise and this is gambling, not investing!!! Dont blame me!!
Old 28-04-2021, 07:30 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Also know what you are getting into. Seriously

This isnt investing!! You are basically betting against other "punters" on what the value of a number will do next. Thats it.

For all the talk of tech most coins are useless. The prices are driven by FOMO. We all want to make money and essentially greed and fear of missing out drives us but what you are doing is picking a price you get in at and a price you think it will go to, to get out.

There is a small chance some of these will serve a purpose and retain value, for example if btc does become the cyber equivalent of gold. But for most it will end in 0. Even top tech often has no need to coins and they were released to get the developers funds for the project because ppl will buy them for fomo.

Where news and technology comes into it for most ppl, and why it is worth researching is it drives speculation and price changes. That is key to your bet on what the price is going to do.

Dont think you are buying as an investment and one day it will make you rich because if you dont sell at some point then 99.9999999999% of these = 0

I'm in a rush but hopefully helps some. Dont get too caught up in hype without knowing you are essentially betting against someone else what a number will do next. Thats it
Old 28-04-2021, 07:56 AM

tbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Like everyone says DYOR however you have no idea what I do for a living or connections I may have/have not. Someone asked for some tips I have obliged. If you had any clue you'd know my suggestion is as bombproof as they come in the world of crypto. Stick to Doge mate...
Old 28-04-2021, 08:07 AM
Since '67

ozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
My wife and I switched our usual little flutters on lotto and raffles over to Crypto. It's paid dividends thus far. We've more than doubled our investment in less than 4 months. I thank TBooker for the pointer towards VET and thus providing the catalyst for our change in gambling habit. In fact we are really enjoying the competition with one another in our household.

It's been a lot of fun thus far... watching the rises and the falls... much better than watching balls roll around in a cylinder and getting disappointed weekly.

No way will we be putting in large sums, however, at the rate of growth, it could be that "on paper" we will end up losing a fair bit at some distant point.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained
Old 28-04-2021, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzieEagle View Post
My wife and I switched our usual little flutters on lotto and raffles over to Crypto. It's paid dividends thus far. We've more than doubled our investment in less than 4 months. I thank TBooker for the pointer towards VET and thus providing the catalyst for our change in gambling habit. In fact we are really enjoying the competition with one another in our household.

It's been a lot of fun thus far... watching the rises and the falls... much better than watching balls roll around in a cylinder and getting disappointed weekly.

No way will we be putting in large sums, however, at the rate of growth, it could be that "on paper" we will end up losing a fair bit at some distant point.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained
Thanks very much mate. This month will be a good one I hope
Old 28-04-2021, 08:17 AM
Since '67

ozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Thanks very much mate. This month will be a good one I hope
Couldn't send any more rep, but much appreciated.
Old 28-04-2021, 02:25 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
Research nano. Best technology in blockchain (within traditional currency use case)

Decentralised, actually fee less, fastest and environmentally friendly as takes something like 1/millionth of the energy btc does.

The mc is low after it got dumped hard years ago. V22 is coming and it has survived possibly the biggest spam attack in crypro history. Its still about 400% below its previous ath.

If it goes up 10-15 times is mc would just about be top 10. Lots of these coins ppl are buying dont have that much room to grow as mc so large already. They represent a safer option if you want a bit of a run and take profits but if you want exponential growth you have to explore lower mc or hope the whole market continues to grow exponentially. Which it cant.

Of course lower mc tend to be dumped earlier and harder in a drop as ppl shed those before the "safer options".

The market is possibly due a drop soon too. Maybe today maybe next year. Be aware it could tank.

If you'd picked up nano when I mentioned it a few weeks ago you'd be about 90% up now as I think it was about 4.5. It has hit 15 since then and is now sitting around 8.

Not pumping. You guys asked about a gamble. That's mine. I have a bit in btc/eth etc to offset the risk a little but 60% nano as I see it as the one chance of big rises.

Not financial advise and this is gambling, not investing!!! Dont blame me!!

I got that one for all reasons you mentioned but got it at 15 and it plummeted

looking at BLDP as a Hydrogen cell company or NIO as a good value, lots of room to move shot

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 28-04-2021, 03:46 PM
Señor Coconut

Neil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Like everyone says DYOR however you have no idea what I do for a living or connections I may have/have not. Someone asked for some tips I have obliged. If you had any clue you'd know my suggestion is as bombproof as they come in the world of crypto. Stick to Doge mate...
You'e a professional shyster. Buy Bitcoin. Any fool can make money on alts in a bull market... till the end of the bull market.
Old 28-04-2021, 03:53 PM
one love

AJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is here
Took an early punt on Safemoon which has given me insane gains and put some pennies into NFTART Finance which looks like an interesting project, will see how it goes. Binance have just announced an NFT marketplace coming in the Summer which will push some projects to new heights. Still think VET is undervalued and would make for a good long term hold.

If the bull market sticks to the previous trend can expect a major dip around September from what I’ve read. Long way to go yet...
Old 28-04-2021, 04:03 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB Bob View Post
I think it is important to understand what it is. Courtesy of Wikipedia:-

Bitcoin (sign: BTC) is a decentralized digital currency[9][10] based on an open-source,[11] peer-to-peer internet protocol. It was introduced by a pseudonymous developer named Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009.[12]

Bitcoins can be exchanged through a computer or smartphone locally or internationally without an intermediate financial institution.[13] In trade, one bitcoin is subdivided into 100 million smaller units called satoshis, defined by eight decimal points.[4]

Bitcoin is not managed like typical currencies: it has no central bank or central organization. Instead, it relies on an internet-based peer-to-peer network. The money supply is automated and given to servers or "bitcoin miners" that confirm bitcoin transactions as they add them to a decentralized and archived transaction log approximately every 10 minutes.

The transaction log is authenticated by end-users through hashed ECDSA digital signatures (similar to a username and password) and added to through calculations of varying difficulty, performed by dedicated servers called bitcoin miners. Each 10-minute portion or "block" of the transaction log has an assigned amount of bitcoins that is awarded to miners (who can then sell them at their discretion) once it is added to the log and confirmed by other miners. The amount of bitcoins per addition depends on how long the network has been running and how much in transaction fees has been paid. Currently, 25 new bitcoins are generated with every 10-minute block. This will be halved to 12.5 BTC during the year 2017 and halved continuously every 4 years after until a hard limit of 21 million bitcoins is reached during the year 2140.[1][12]

Bitcoin is the most widely used alternative currency[3][14] and accepted by various merchants and services internationally. As of March 2013, the monetary base of bitcoin is valued at over $1 billion USD.[15][16][17] The large fluctuations in the dollar value of bitcoin has evoked criticism of bitcoin's economic suitability and legitimacy as a currency.[18][19]

So that is all clear now...........
If that was a clear exposition I'm staying clear!
Old 28-04-2021, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
I got that one for all reasons you mentioned but got it at 15 and it plummeted

looking at BLDP as a Hydrogen cell company or NIO as a good value, lots of room to move shot
oh no i am sorry. Never buy after a 200% pump unless you know the reason!!! Fingers crossed for both of us. I do hope it hits a new ath during this run and this year which is over 30 so... hopefully
Old 28-04-2021, 09:05 PM

Quote:
You'e a professional shyster. Buy Bitcoin. Any fool can make money on alts in a bull market... till the end of the bull market.
You have literally no idea... absolutely zero. Like I said previously stick to Doge coin..that's your level by the sounds of it. VET has real world value but I'm guessing this is going all over your head.
Old 29-04-2021, 08:16 AM

doogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Got into crypto in February and invested in Cardano, VET and XRP. Some great gains. It pays off to do the research about the alt coins and their projects. Cardano Africa project is very exciting. Plan to hold Cardano and VET and probably take some XRP profits
Old 29-04-2021, 08:17 AM

doogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
Thats my worst performing. The + 60% ADA +5% XRP -14%
And on my "alternative" shares Virgin Galactic - 31% and NEL + 12%

Just got paid so I have this months £50 gamble money. Suggestions please.

Thoughts are Pump more at Virgin in the hope it goes up. Tesla with their new Batteries could go further but they are already high. Forget BTC its simply too expensive.
Tron? Maybe wait for the next dip but always good for a pump
Old 29-04-2021, 09:02 AM
Señor Coconut

I can utterly guarantee that these alt coins will be worse investments than Bitcoin by this time next year. Guaranteed. All i can say is good luck selling at the top.