Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 18-04-2019, 04:25 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Amazon firestick

Bought one to use in my digs, never had one before. What apps do I add, what pre installed apps do I delete, and what can I do with it?

Lookingg for live TV mainly, as many channels as poss.

Idiots guide please.

Go.
Old 18-04-2019, 04:31 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Just side load Mobdro on it for all your tv needs.
Old 18-04-2019, 04:34 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Old 18-04-2019, 05:58 PM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Install filelinked and use code 11848265

Loads of sports , movies and football apps.

I use cinemahd, cyberTV, DreamTV and LivenetTV
Old 19-04-2019, 05:59 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Just side load Mobdro on it for all your tv needs.
How do I do that?
Old 19-04-2019, 06:00 PM
XXVII

Quote:
Originally Posted by croydonexile View Post

Again, how?
Old 19-04-2019, 06:01 PM
XXVII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post

I will give that a go, thank you
Old 19-04-2019, 06:07 PM
Tramps like us baby

SgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Go on YouTube, find a bloke named DrVenture and he will give you a complete idiots guide from start to finish. Very easy to follow, even I can do it and I am the biggest technophobe on Instagram.
Old 19-04-2019, 07:04 PM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
Again, how?
Go to the app store and search for file linked. Install it , put the code in and it'll bring up hundreds of apps to install.
Old 20-04-2019, 05:03 AM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Firestick the way to go yes!
Filelinked or firedl
Then get apktime
Tvkings and the pirate corner seem best
Mx player cyberfilm and beetv seem to be the other essentials
Old 20-04-2019, 05:06 AM
XXVII

Thanks all, I will give it a go now, the problem I have had is that there is no search box in the app store so I have to scroll through hundreds of apps.
Old 20-04-2019, 06:13 AM
XXVII

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtStryker View Post
Go on YouTube, find a bloke named DrVenture and he will give you a complete idiots guide from start to finish. Very easy to follow, even I can do it and I am the biggest technophobe on Instagram.
That was perfect, thank you.
Old 20-04-2019, 06:14 AM
XXVII

Quote:
Originally Posted by croydonexile View Post

Now I know what you are talking about, I am going to do this. Thank you.
Old 20-04-2019, 08:34 AM
Tramps like us baby

SgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
File Linked is good, itís a bit like borrowing your mates dvds, heís done all the work downloading and testing and you can just pick and choose what to use/watch.
Also you should already have on your stick BBC IPlayer and ITV and other providers. Just follow the links and you can watch live tv with no probs. PM me if you need a hand.
Old 20-04-2019, 09:24 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
That was perfect, thank you.
Mobdro is good for live channels and another one called CKay TV is working well at the moment and that's all in HD.
Old 30-04-2019, 08:37 PM
Loosefish Scapegrace

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
I was going to go down the fire stick route to replace my Android box - but was put off by the £50 price tag for the 4K Ultra one and the 'Alexa Voice Remote' that I have no interest in whatsoever.

I'll probably end up getting another android box I suppose.
Old 30-04-2019, 10:40 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
I was going to go down the fire stick route to replace my Android box - but was put off by the £50 price tag for the 4K Ultra one and the 'Alexa Voice Remote' that I have no interest in whatsoever.

Just wait for the next Amazon sale and get it for £29.99 if youíre a prime user.
Old 01-05-2019, 03:08 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Aptoide TV App is like the Google Play Store as you can search and install loads of Apps by just clicking on them.

It regularly adds the latest apps and also recommends the best ones for you to install.

Make sure that you enable the install from unknown sources option in your devices settings menu before you find new apps to install as this setting will block the installation of some apps.

How to install Aptoide TV Applications Store :

Old 01-05-2019, 07:12 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post
Aptoide TV App is like the Google Play Store as you can search and install loads of Apps by just clicking on them.

It regularly adds the latest apps and also recommends the best ones for you to install.

Make sure that you enable the install from unknown sources option in your devices settings menu before you find new apps to install as this setting will block the installation of some apps.

How to install Aptoide TV Applications Store :

This in no way sounds really dodgy.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 01-05-2019, 07:14 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post

In all seriousness I have a spare one somewhere we donít use. Not sure if it is a 4K one or not. Yours if you want it.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.