Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 12-11-2019, 12:00 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Administration request

Folks,

I PM'd Adler and Les last week but didn't get a response, presumably at least because admins don't do admin that way? I dunno. Anyway, I did a PM because this concerns account stuff which I would prefer to be private......

The issue for me is that I have to change my account email address on my account "Spindle" because my present one is going to be canned by the provider soon. Unfortunately the email I want to use is in use, I think it's because I failed in an account creation before I created this one, pretty sure that account username is "Spindinio" and it's in a state of unverified limbo. Could you please edit the email out of that account or just delete the account please? Then I can update the email address for this one. Please let me know.

Thanks in advance
Old 12-11-2019, 12:50 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Folks,

I PM'd Adler and Les last week but didn't get a response, presumably at least because admins don't do admin that way? I dunno. Anyway, I did a PM because this concerns account stuff which I would prefer to be private......

The issue for me is that I have to change my account email address on my account "Spindle" because my present one is going to be canned by the provider soon. Unfortunately the email I want to use is in use, I think it's because I failed in an account creation before I created this one, pretty sure that account username is "Spindinio" and it's in a state of unverified limbo. Could you please edit the email out of that account or just delete the account please? Then I can update the email address for this one. Please let me know.

Thanks in advance
Fooling no one.
Old 12-11-2019, 01:58 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Folks,

Thanks in advance
Sorry it was more of a case off one thinking the other had done it....Sorted Email updated to the one you want mate.
Old 12-11-2019, 02:42 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Brilliant thanks Les
Old 12-11-2019, 02:48 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Ban him
Old 12-11-2019, 06:19 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Cut his cock off.
Old 12-11-2019, 06:24 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Gas him like a badger.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 13-11-2019, 02:36 AM
Veteran

JJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bit low, scummish really.
Old 13-11-2019, 03:36 AM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Ban him
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Cut his cock off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Gas him like a badger.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ View Post
Bit low, scummish really.
Don't be too harsh on Les.
Old 20-11-2019, 09:33 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Spindinio? Is Spindle the Cotswolds equivalent of the Brazilian midfield?
Old 21-11-2019, 07:14 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
If it was then it would be Spindinho.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.