Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 12-07-2004, 10:05 AM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Whether Kanoute is or isn't out-of-favour at Spurs is irrelevant. His wages are way beyond our means.

Suspect the same will be true of Allback, by the way.
Old 12-07-2004, 10:06 AM
Sexual Harrassment Panda

JJO is playing for a contract
Kanoute's solid on the pitch, but his commitments to Mali may prove to be quite a strain both in terms of availability and health. Also he seems to have a bit of a reputation as a headcase. Skillwise I'd certainly welcome him and he's shown he can score in the prem.

Jansen could be intresting but there are the obvious question marks. Maybe a loan deal in his case could prove to be the right option.
Old 12-07-2004, 10:18 AM
>Insert witty thing here<

MattyRiihiliati has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMattyRiihiliati has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMattyRiihiliati has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMattyRiihiliati has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMattyRiihiliati has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMattyRiihiliati has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMattyRiihiliati has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMattyRiihiliati has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMattyRiihiliati has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMattyRiihiliati has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperMattyRiihiliati has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipper
Allback and Torghelle for me. I just think that both can offer more to assist AJ and vice versa than say, Bothroyd or Scowcroft, neither of whom I really like.

I'd keep the Doog myself, I'd love Ashton to be a Palace player next season, but if Crewe and Gradi are going to be stubborn [they have every right to be with a player of his quality], then I don't think we should get into a bidding war with them and risk silly money on him.
Old 12-07-2004, 10:55 AM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
definately two. I think Allback and Torghelle would be good signings. I think Allback would be the perfect partner for AJ. I think he would set up a lot. Not sure what his wage demands would be though

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 12-07-2004, 11:11 AM
Converting the heretics!

Micky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Personally I'd like to see Campbell come to the Palace and possibly Torghelle as one for the future, although Eastern Europeans don't seem to have taken the English top flight by storm, I can only think of Parhars who stands out, Todorov may also prove himself if Portsmouth ever get a game out of him.
Old 12-07-2004, 11:16 AM
bad MF

tribe is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by Micky Spilane
Eastern Europeans don't seem to have taken the English top flight by storm, I can only think of Parhars who stands out, Todorov may also prove himself if Portsmouth ever get a game out of him.
yeah, that Baros guy over at Liverpool is a real stiff. Not to mention Mutu, geez, what a flop he is!
Old 12-07-2004, 11:52 AM
The Sun Is Often Out

Trist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for you
I'm not convinced by Campbell, he seems to be injured a lot at Everton. He's also on a lot of money up at Everton, I think it's somewhere close to 30k a week (I've a vauge memory of an old Everton mate telling me this)!

He seems to score in bursts & then the goals run dry again (although AJ used to be like that!! & now look at him). Not my choice though.
Old 12-07-2004, 11:59 AM

Icy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is here
If were going to have anyway from Everton then i'd want Ferguson. Fantastic hold up player, great foil for AJ and imagine the number of headed goals he'd get us from all the crosses we put in. He's available on a free and im sure Dowie and Harbin could keep him fit and make the most of him.

Old 12-07-2004, 12:00 PM
Watching The Reserves Again

arussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Definitely 2, but I fear there aren't really any half decent ones available at the moment.
Old 12-07-2004, 12:01 PM

cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982
ferguson would be suspended more than he plays and there is no one that could keep him fit anyway.
Old 12-07-2004, 12:01 PM

CK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ferguson and Hughsie marvellous. Perhaps we'll qualify for Europe via the "fair play league"
Old 12-07-2004, 12:37 PM
Sprid

hernehilleagle would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedhernehilleagle would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedhernehilleagle would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedhernehilleagle would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedhernehilleagle would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedhernehilleagle would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedhernehilleagle would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedhernehilleagle would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedhernehilleagle would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedhernehilleagle would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedhernehilleagle would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overrated
2, we need plenty of options should there be injuries etc.

Claude Levi-Strauss
Old 12-07-2004, 12:41 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by hernehilleagle
2, we need plenty of options should there be injuries etc.
There'll be tons if we sign Big Dunc
Old 12-07-2004, 01:51 PM

Icy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by cpfc_spc1982
ferguson would be suspended more than he plays and there is no one that could keep him fit anyway.
Except Harbin.
Old 12-07-2004, 02:14 PM
Thats Geezer, not geeza.

Geezer knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfGeezer knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfGeezer knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfGeezer knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfGeezer knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfGeezer knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfGeezer knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfGeezer knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfGeezer knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfGeezer knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfGeezer knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelf
Quote:
Originally posted by tribe
yeah, that Baros guy over at Liverpool is a real stiff. Not to mention Mutu, geez, what a flop he is!
Neither have really done in it in the Premiership though, have they?
Old 12-07-2004, 02:55 PM

cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982
Quote:
Originally posted by Igor Iconic
Dowie reported as saying that he talked to Gradi and they said not interested in selling. No bid tabled. Not sure if ID has gone cold on the deal.

For the record, Ashton is THE player I want Palace to sign if possible.
same here.
Old 12-07-2004, 03:01 PM
bad MF

tribe is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by Geezer
they must have done as much as Todorov or Pahars... add Nemeth and Smicer to that mix and i think the east european contingent has done okay (granted, not spectacularly), especially considering that there were less than 20 of them in the Premiership last year, including maybe 5 or 6 strikers...

but you're just gonna start seeing many more of them, after 8 countries in the region joined the EU, removing those work permit barriers.
Old 12-07-2004, 10:34 PM
Pushing The Sky Away

crystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Geezer

If you are going to have the bar that high then only Zola, Hasselbank and Ruud have cut it