Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 31-08-2006, 10:48 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
11 minutes and counting
Old 31-08-2006, 10:49 PM
Otaku

lanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Big Gav
I can't work our club out, every bloody transfer deadline is the same! So whats the reason? Clubs asking too much money? Bob Dowies negotiations? Players just don't want to come to Palace? We have a good team but a few good additions could mean that extra push for promotion just like a few good additions may well have kept us up in the premiership but like today(so far)bugger all has happened.
No!

Its because people get all het up about the last day for no real reason. Its like the sweet shop is closing and the kids are screaming.

FFS we have signed players!!!!! Good additions to our squad too.
Old 31-08-2006, 10:50 PM
Otaku

lanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by adrenalin john
11 minutes and counting
Can we have a last minute count down like New Years????

Ah, go on.
Old 31-08-2006, 10:51 PM
Avid reader, lazy poster

1SC is loud, is proud, is Palace1SC is loud, is proud, is Palace1SC is loud, is proud, is Palace1SC is loud, is proud, is Palace1SC is loud, is proud, is Palace1SC is loud, is proud, is Palace1SC is loud, is proud, is Palace1SC is loud, is proud, is Palace
dissapointing.

Dowie out
Old 31-08-2006, 10:52 PM
Beer Lover

ginger eagle ginger eagle ginger eagle ginger eagle ginger eagle ginger eagle ginger eagle ginger eagle ginger eagle ginger eagle ginger eagle
8 mins to go
Old 31-08-2006, 10:52 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by lanepe
No!

Its because people get all het up about the last day for no real reason. Its like the sweet shop is closing and the kids are screaming.

FFS we have signed players!!!!! Good additions to our squad too.
Have we? None have been confirmed yet and so far the likliest being mentioned is Green
Old 31-08-2006, 10:55 PM
Otaku

Quote:
Have we? None have been confirmed yet and so far the likliest being mentioned is Green
Not today but why is today so important?

We have signed good players during the window and I have been well pleased with Kennedy, Fletcher and Scowcroft.
Old 31-08-2006, 10:56 PM

HHHH was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHHHH was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHHHH was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHHHH was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHHHH was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHHHH was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHHHH was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHHHH was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHHHH was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHHHH was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHHHH was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
3 mins
Old 31-08-2006, 10:57 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
It's over guys!
Old 31-08-2006, 10:57 PM
Lost in space

oldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So far this season, according to SSN, 12 out and 5 in. Is SJ trying to get to grips with the cashflow?
Old 31-08-2006, 11:03 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by lanepe
Not today but why is today so important?

We have signed good players during the window and I have been well pleased with Kennedy, Fletcher and Scowcroft.
I agree, my point was I feel we need a bit more to make us genuine promotion contenders. Today was so important because we still need a decent right winger, a pacey forward and another centre half and today is our last chance until the new year.Ok we aren't going to get all the above but one or two maybe
Old 31-08-2006, 11:04 PM
Lost in space

oldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by jobiinthelastmi
It's over guys!

.........is the correct answer!
Old 31-08-2006, 11:07 PM
Otaku

Quote:
I agree, my point was I feel we need a bit more to make us genuine promotion contenders. Today was so important because we still need a decent right winger, a pacey forward and another centre half and today is our last chance until the new year.Ok we aren't going to get all the above but one or two maybe
Fair enough mate

I agree we could do with some additions but I do get fed up with the expectations of the last day of any transfer window. Although as you can see I was still online in the transfer thread as it closed

Well, what is a world without hope?
Old 31-08-2006, 11:30 PM

norwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sky Sport News confirms Stuart Green as permanent signing and Andy O'Brien on loan from Portsmouth