Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 25-08-2005, 08:08 AM

Balti Man is playing for a contract
tony Warner had a great game for Foolham last night, if not it would've be a 7 or 8 goal drubbing instead of 4...
06/05/2001 15:17 Freedman
Ca'Canny!
Old 25-08-2005, 08:17 AM

Swindle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSwindle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSwindle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSwindle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSwindle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSwindle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSwindle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSwindle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSwindle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSwindle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSwindle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
I always liked Crewe's black goalie, can't remember his name. Really big bloke, made the goal look a lot smaller. Quite good too. Shaka Hislop is class.
Old 25-08-2005, 09:01 AM

andy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Swindle
I always liked Crewe's black goalie, can't remember his name. Really big bloke, made the goal look a lot smaller. Quite good too. Shaka Hislop is class.
Clayton Ince, or have I got that very wrong? I know who you mean but never rated him.
Old 25-08-2005, 09:11 AM

Freddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by joyce the voice
this sounds a bit like the 'blacks can't play quarterback' or 'blacks can't play golf' or 'blacks can't play tennis' rubbish. And then along came Tiger Woods, and the Williams sisters, and Michael Vick. Oops.
Or Pele was white?
Old 25-08-2005, 09:18 AM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Sussex Eagle
Cronin was third keeper for what, 3 years, and never played once. Don't see why we'd be going to the bother of getting this guy in complete with work permit etc just to be third choice and never ever play.
For the first two years of Cronin's spell here there was no transfer deadline, so we didn't have to worry about injuries to the top two as we could bring in a loanee if required.

Last season we were lucky in that neither of our keepers suffered any injuries, but it doesn't mean that it will never happen. Nothing against David Wilkinson, but he's hardly played for the reserves (whereas Cronin had done, for yonks) - would you be confident having him on the first team bench if Speroni or Kiraly was injured once the transfer window has shut?

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 25-08-2005, 09:22 AM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
PS - as Clapham Grand posted, it's now on the wires that we definitely won't be signing him.

Old 25-08-2005, 10:10 AM
Sonic Boom!

Malakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally posted by Benzhiyi
PS - as Clapham Grand posted, it's now on the wires that we definitely won't be signing him.
how comes?
Old 25-08-2005, 10:34 AM
Captain Fun.

Dowie not interested. So much so that he was released (yesterday) before he'd even finished his trial period.

Old 25-08-2005, 12:40 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Benzhiyi
Dowie not interested. So much so that he was released (yesterday) before he'd even finished his trial period.
I thought the Skysports story with the 'Palace are very interested' line sounded like the agent talking him up.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk