Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 26-01-2015, 11:53 PM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Just had my biggest win of the year.....on a Spin and Go!
Old 27-01-2015, 09:28 AM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
$1million?!
Old 27-01-2015, 10:35 AM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
$1million?!
I wish. Just a couple of grand. Came back from 20 chips too.
Old 27-01-2015, 01:11 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Was it 2k, $100, $100??
Old 30-01-2015, 10:42 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

saul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The spin and go's on Betfair are ridiculously easy to win, well at least at the $5 level they are, there's the lure of a $1 million prize pool but in all of them I've played it nearly always goes on the $10 mark.
"Thank you, Rabbit. And if anyone says in a Loud Voice 'Bother, it's Eeyore,' I can drop out again."

http://nightmaresinadamagedbrain.wordpress.com
http://saulisshootingforthemoon.wordpress.com
Old 30-01-2015, 10:45 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

saul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
For example, I get KK, remember these are hypo's with 500 chips, guy has 66 and raises to 100, I reraise to 240, he has to fold or push all in, but he flat calls and then calls all his chips off the next hand on a 10 high flop. Your small PP have massive equity as A2 offsuit is shoving material for most. The only annoying thing is that if that happens with the other 2 players (usually in the first hand) they have you outchipped 2 to 1 before youve played a hand.
"Thank you, Rabbit. And if anyone says in a Loud Voice 'Bother, it's Eeyore,' I can drop out again."

Old 30-01-2015, 10:47 PM

RobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by saul1664 View Post
The spin and go's on Betfair are ridiculously easy to win, well at least at the $5 level they are, there's the lure of a $1 million prize pool but in all of them I've played it nearly always goes on the $10 mark.
Don't u mean pokerstars?
Old 30-01-2015, 10:54 PM

RobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobCPFC1982 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
And I was wondering during the whole of this spin n go promotion do you think there will be just a single 1million dollar game or a few ?
Old 31-01-2015, 12:12 AM

BeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobCPFC1982 View Post
And I was wondering during the whole of this spin n go promotion do you think there will be just a single 1million dollar game or a few ?
There have been 3 hit during January!
Old 31-01-2015, 12:27 AM
EAGLES

They have wrecked my cash and sit and sit and go games that gave me a very good additional income so have decided to grind spin and goes for the past couple of weeks. So far so good but today I must have played around 200, and I reckon 180 have been min prize the other 20 have been 4 buy ins. Incredible.
Old 31-01-2015, 02:02 AM
Eating Organic Thistles

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobCPFC1982 View Post
Don't u mean pokerstars?
Yeah. I have BF in my brain, though I think they do the same also.

Old 31-01-2015, 09:00 AM

BeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyd View Post
They have wrecked my cash and sit and sit and go games that gave me a very good additional income so have decided to grind spin and goes for the past couple of weeks. So far so good but today I must have played around 200, and I reckon 180 have been min prize the other 20 have been 4 buy ins. Incredible.
3/10,000,000 chance of hitting the $1 mill I believe. I think overall the Spin & gos have higher rake but agree they are a fair bit softer than the traditional sit & gos are these days. I played a load of them over christmas time (by my standards - so maybe a few hundred). Best prize I played for was 10 x buy in.
Old 31-01-2015, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaverWilly View Post
There have been 3 hit during January!
Cool didn't realise that, might have to get on it this weekend.
Old 06-02-2015, 06:51 PM

eagles2008 will cross the room to turn the lights down loweagles2008 will cross the room to turn the lights down loweagles2008 will cross the room to turn the lights down loweagles2008 will cross the room to turn the lights down loweagles2008 will cross the room to turn the lights down loweagles2008 will cross the room to turn the lights down loweagles2008 will cross the room to turn the lights down loweagles2008 will cross the room to turn the lights down loweagles2008 will cross the room to turn the lights down loweagles2008 will cross the room to turn the lights down loweagles2008 will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Still playing the ft jackpot ones got on a decent run then hit a 1k which was split. Swings are massive on them though.
Old 23-02-2015, 11:03 AM
EAGLES

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles2008 View Post
Still playing the ft jackpot ones got on a decent run then hit a 1k which was split. Swings are massive on them though.
I dont seem to be getting any downswings (touch wood) its so odd. The players are so bad its like printing money.
Old 25-02-2015, 03:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyd View Post
I dont seem to be getting any downswings (touch wood) its so odd. The players are so bad its like printing money.

On stars or FT?

I found a strangely high % of idiots who when seeing the standard 2xBI prize pool appear would just jam all in first hand.

Agree there are a disproportionate amount of bad players in the spin n go / jackpot sit n gos. Annoying thing is the rake is quite a bit higher than for regular sit n gos.
Old 11-03-2015, 03:30 AM

Have any online poker enthusiasts discovered the live streams on twitch.tv yet?

I've spent (or should I say wasted) hours this week watching the new pokerstars pro Jason Somerville a.k.a. jcarverpoker playing. He's final tabled the Super Tuesday and streaming it right now. To view the link you have to Register or Login is the link to watch. He will be doing 70 days streaming straight with about 60 left. Starts each day around 5pm UK time.
Old 11-03-2015, 06:42 AM

Gregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Have any online poker enthusiasts discovered the live streams on twitch.tv yet?

I've spent (or should I say wasted) hours this week watching the new pokerstars pro Jason Somerville a.k.a. jcarverpoker playing. He's final tabled the Super Tuesday and streaming it right now. To view the link you have to Register or Login is the link to watch. He will be doing 70 days streaming straight with about 60 left. Starts each day around 5pm UK time.
I hear this is very good stuff, but it eats in to my grinding time sadly.
Old 13-03-2015, 01:21 AM

Good luck if that's you still in the Thursday Thrill Gregz. If not then good luck to whoever it is with the palace player in their avatar.
Old 13-03-2015, 03:08 AM

Gregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Good luck if that's you still in the Thursday Thrill Gregz. If not then good luck to whoever it is with the palace player in their avatar.
That's me! I need a new palace related avatar, although this one has served me well. Shame about the KK<TT with the bounty but never mind. Still got a good stack, lets get that glory!