Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 25-10-2005, 02:12 PM

philaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Still no word on the telecast rights for the 1st leg. According to FFA, still being negotiated between the holder of the rights and various parties in Australia. Doesn't look good for SBS given Foxtel's deep pockets.
Old 26-10-2005, 01:10 AM

Aussie_Eagle wasn't looking, but somehow you found meAussie_Eagle wasn't looking, but somehow you found meAussie_Eagle wasn't looking, but somehow you found meAussie_Eagle wasn't looking, but somehow you found meAussie_Eagle wasn't looking, but somehow you found meAussie_Eagle wasn't looking, but somehow you found meAussie_Eagle wasn't looking, but somehow you found meAussie_Eagle wasn't looking, but somehow you found meAussie_Eagle wasn't looking, but somehow you found meAussie_Eagle wasn't looking, but somehow you found meAussie_Eagle wasn't looking, but somehow you found me
Bollocks, I thought SBS had it wrapped up. Does the UFA or whatever they're called hold the rights? I'm pretty sure this isn't on the anti-siphoning list so Foxtel will most likely get it, lucky it's being re-installed this week at my place.
Old 26-10-2005, 01:15 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'd be happy if sbs got first option on ALL big footie matches.This mob are the ones who kept us sane over here when nobody else wanted to touch football with a bargepole,without them I can't begin to imagine how many matches I woul;d of missed over the years.

Too bad it is decided by money and not loyalty
Old 26-10-2005, 01:21 AM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

bunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Does anyone know what the story is with yellow cards?

Apparently we've got about 5 blokes on a yellow after the 2nd leg against the Solomon Islands (Neill, Emerton, Bresciano, Cahill and Grella). If the yellows DO carry over from the SI matches and any of these guys get booked in Montevideo, then they'll miss the 2nd leg in Sydney.

Or am I completely wrong about this?
Old 26-10-2005, 01:27 AM

Aussie_Eagle wasn't looking, but somehow you found meAussie_Eagle wasn't looking, but somehow you found meAussie_Eagle wasn't looking, but somehow you found meAussie_Eagle wasn't looking, but somehow you found meAussie_Eagle wasn't looking, but somehow you found meAussie_Eagle wasn't looking, but somehow you found meAussie_Eagle wasn't looking, but somehow you found meAussie_Eagle wasn't looking, but somehow you found meAussie_Eagle wasn't looking, but somehow you found meAussie_Eagle wasn't looking, but somehow you found meAussie_Eagle wasn't looking, but somehow you found me
Nope, you're right. All of them are walking a tightrope.
Old 26-10-2005, 01:30 AM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

bunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Aussie_Eagle
Nope, you're right. All of them are walking a tightrope.
Oh FFS!
Old 26-10-2005, 01:31 AM

grey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
sorry to all aussies out there , i hope uruguay get through , have just bought yellow cards for the wc at 275 , and they normally supply a lot . when is the actual game and time cos i would like to watch it .
Old 26-10-2005, 01:33 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by bunghole
Oh FFS!
5 of your most influential players too Jeff

Hate to say it but I can see a few bookings in montevideo
Old 26-10-2005, 01:35 AM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

Quote:
Originally posted by sydney eagle
5 of your most influential players too Jeff

Hate to say it but I can see a few bookings in montevideo
So can I Paul.

I've also had 6-0 and 6-1 stuck in my head for weeks now.
Old 26-10-2005, 01:41 AM

philaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
we've got about 5 blokes on a yellow after the 2nd leg against the Solomon Islands (Neill, Emerton, Bresciano, Cahill and Grella).
Neill – yes, we need him, given we have no defenders
Emerton – based on his last few performances, he wouldn’t be in my first XI
Bresciano – important for him to be available both legs, and is prone to bookings
Cahill – the biggest risk, given his propensity to get booked. Very hard to see him containing himself at the Centenario.
Grella – may not be in the starting XI
Old 26-10-2005, 01:41 AM

All those ridiculous bookings against the Solomons could be our downfall, although I think our defence will take care of that.
Old 26-10-2005, 01:44 AM

Quote:
I'm pretty sure this isn't on the anti-siphoning list so Foxtel will most likely get it,
I read somewhere that the astute anti-siphoning provisions means that the Hong Kong Sevens or whatever it is gets protected, but no mention anywhere of critical WC qualifiers.
Old 26-10-2005, 01:51 AM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

Quote:
Originally posted by philaire
I read somewhere that the astute anti-siphoning provisions means that the Hong Kong Sevens or whatever it is gets protected, but no mention anywhere of critical WC qualifiers.
Both matches were on SBS last time Phil, so maybe the same will apply this time around. If it doesn't, just go around to Skid's house and knock on his door.
Old 26-10-2005, 01:55 AM

They were both on 7 last time, 'Nobody screws soccer like 7'
Old 26-10-2005, 02:37 AM
Since '67

ozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
They were both on 7 last time, 'Nobody screws soccer like 7'
One of the blokes I work with, told me that it will be on Seven, I will ask his source today, as I didn't realise there was such a debate about this.
Old 26-10-2005, 11:06 AM

CHE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCHE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCHE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCHE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCHE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCHE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCHE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCHE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCHE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCHE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCHE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
Originally posted by philaire
The stereotyping that's going on leading up to this fixture I agree Che is quite pathetic. However, please don't fall into the same trap by applying simple and broadbrush labels to "Aussies".
You and Sydney Eagle are certainly exceptions to what I said previously. However, yours are not the loudest voices. And when I see someone call another nation a c u n t, simply because of the defeat last time, it makes my blood boil.
Old 26-10-2005, 02:51 PM
BBS addict

LP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Has Glenn McGrath predicted a 5-0 win to the aussies yet?

Spike Milligan
Old 26-10-2005, 03:12 PM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

Quote:
Originally posted by CHE
And when I see someone call another nation a c u n t, simply because of the defeat last time, it makes my blood boil.
I'm with you CHE, it's appalling.

Make sure you tell RashtheSmash2 off ASAP as he's the ONLY person on this thread or the other Aussie WC qualification thread, that used the 'C' word to describe another country.

He obviously hasn't gotten over Upton Park yet.

Last edited by bunghole; 26-10-2005 at 03:22 PM.
Old 26-10-2005, 08:18 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
when's the first leg?
Old 26-10-2005, 09:30 PM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I'm with you CHE, it's appalling.

Make sure you tell RashtheSmash2 off ASAP as he's the ONLY person on this thread or the other Aussie WC qualification thread, that used the 'C' word to describe another country.
Thanks CHE, I didn't know you cared so much.

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.