Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 17-07-2007, 10:03 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Re: Re: Re: 1 Centre Centre Back and 1 Pacy Forward. 17/07 Update

Quote:
Originally posted by Trolley
I note with interest that 'Ipswich' have re-signed former player 'Counago' and are about to re-sign 'Tommy Miller' so perhaps manager 'Magilton' will consider a bid for 'Scowcroft' - They used to play in the same team !

You forgot to add kuqi
Old 17-07-2007, 10:13 AM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Re: Re: Re: 1 Centre Centre Back and 1 Pacy Forward. 17/07 Update

Quote:
I note with interest that 'Ipswich' have re-signed former player 'Counago' and are about to re-sign 'Tommy Miller' so perhaps manager 'Magilton' will consider a bid for 'Scowcroft' - They used to play in the same team !

I met and had a nice long chat with Steve McCall in New York a couple of weeks ago and he just loves Kuqi - but I didn't get the impression that he particularly wanted him back.

He assured me that he will come good but he did think we had paid a bit over the odds if all the add ons materialise.

He also mentioned that they were after Butterfield last Christmas but Palace wouldn't let him go.
Old 17-07-2007, 10:20 AM
On the Tory right !

Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Re: Re: Re: Re: 1 Centre Centre Back and 1 Pacy Forward. 17/07 Update

Quote:
Originally posted by Barbara4003
I met and had a nice long chat with Steve McCall in New York a couple of weeks ago and he just loves Kuqi -
'Kuqi' was a 'Joe Royle' signing at 'Ipswich' and was a success at that club.
I have always believed that 'Kuqi' could replicate that success at our beloved club.
Old 17-07-2007, 10:20 AM
On the Tory right !

Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Re: Re: Re: Re: 1 Centre Centre Back and 1 Pacy Forward. 17/07 Update

Quote:
Originally posted by orp pisshead1
You forgot to add kuqi
NOT for sale !

Old 17-07-2007, 10:23 AM
playing 4-4-2

gadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Re: 1 Centre Centre Back and 1 Pacy Forward. 17/07 Update

Quote:
Originally posted by Sandowneagle

The pacy forward is a little different,
Why? Does he have three legs?
Old 17-07-2007, 10:29 AM

Beanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Interesting about the player out - PT has said that he has met the "cuts" needed for the summer signings and didn't expect any more departures. Agree that SJ is wise to be prudent, but he has been happy to talk about the arrival of the three players in the light of departures so far. Perhaps the potential striker is a little more costly than first anticipated. I really don't see what PT said last week as a hint that he would look for offers for either Kuqi or Scowcroft, it was just too obscure!
Old 17-07-2007, 10:30 AM

Seanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by orp pisshead1
Cheers sandown. I think it'll be a forward leaving

Personally I'd like to show both Kuqi and Scowcroft the door.
Old 17-07-2007, 10:33 AM
On the Tory right !

Quote:
Originally posted by Beanie
. Perhaps the potential striker is a little more costly than first anticipated.
OR that the negotiations pertain to a 'Swap' deal.

Old 17-07-2007, 10:34 AM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

Quote:
The centre back is on the way, negotiations are close to being concluded and if it falls through there is a back up plan.

The pacy forward is a little different, PT knows who he wants but is not allowed to bring a him in until another player comes off the payroll.
Thank God. Here's hoping.
Old 17-07-2007, 10:36 AM

Mr Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To be honest I don't know what to believe when I read intelligence and even public statements by Taylor and Jordan, who seem to be engaged in some sort of power struggle over who makes the big calls on player purchases and sales.

I can't see how we can sell any more players though. Yesterday's squad numbers showed that have a threadbare squad as it is so further sales would be a blow.
Old 17-07-2007, 10:36 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 1 Centre Centre Back and 1 Pacy Forward. 17/07 Update

Quote:
NOT for sale !

Old 17-07-2007, 10:51 AM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
If one of Scowcroft or Kuqi have to go...i hope it's Scowcroft. But who will be willing to buy him?
Old 17-07-2007, 10:53 AM

Beck The Eagle is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by Seanee Pawnee
Personally I'd like to show both Kuqi and Scowcroft the door.
seconded.

BEST.SITE.EVER
Old 17-07-2007, 10:56 AM
Just living my life

nathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by eagles #1
If one of Scowcroft or Kuqi have to go...i hope it's Scowcroft. But who will be willing to buy him?
Maybe Dowie would like to take him back to Coventry
Old 17-07-2007, 10:57 AM
On the Tory right !

Re: Re: 1 Centre Centre Back and 1 Pacy Forward. 17/07 Update

Quote:
Originally posted by gadford4th
Why? Does he have three legs?
Or is he 'Elvis' ?

Old 17-07-2007, 10:58 AM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Interesting about the player out - PT has said that he has met the "cuts" needed for the summer signings and didn't expect any more departures. Agree that SJ is wise to be prudent, but he has been happy to talk about the arrival of the three players in the light of departures so far. Perhaps the potential striker is a little more costly than first anticipated. I really don't see what PT said last week as a hint that he would look for offers for either Kuqi or Scowcroft, it was just too obscure!
What has to be considered is the player taylor wants. Who knows where he plays now and what his salary and cost will be. Jordan could be totally justified if PT wants a 10k+ a week player.
Old 17-07-2007, 11:02 AM
The Lizard King

Beckenham Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeckenham Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeckenham Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeckenham Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeckenham Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeckenham Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeckenham Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeckenham Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeckenham Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeckenham Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeckenham Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Dont forget it might not be a financial cut in the sense you need to raise money to buy a player. It is just as likely that Jordan thinks we have enough strikers on the payroll already - to buy a new one we need to offload one of the existing as he does not want to pay someone to sit in the reserves.

I think that makes more sense
Blackadder: A man may fight for many things. His country, his friends, his principles, the glistening tear on the cheek of a golden child. But personally, I'd mud-wrestle my own mother for a ton of cash, an amusing clock and a sack of French porn.
Old 17-07-2007, 11:06 AM
morale officer

Joe Knight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe Knight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe Knight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe Knight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe Knight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe Knight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe Knight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe Knight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe Knight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe Knight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe Knight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

Quote:
The centre back is on the way, negotiations are close to being concluded and if it falls through there is a back up plan.

The pacy forward is a little different, PT knows who he wants but is not allowed to bring a him in until another player comes off the payroll.
does anyone know who the defender is? or would care to speculate as to who they think it is?
Old 17-07-2007, 11:09 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Re: Re: 1 Centre Centre Back and 1 Pacy Forward. 17/07 Update

Quote:
Originally posted by Joe Knight
does anyone know who the defender is? or would care to speculate as to who they think it is?
dont know, but will speculate Forte, as he's the only CB we've been linked with..

We have 7 pro strikers on our books, would imagine one either being sold or loaned, if we are to bring a new player in.
Old 17-07-2007, 11:12 AM

sydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
thanks Sandown. Just hope it isn't Clint out. Tho it shouldn't be if you believe all the positive noise about him and from him.
Does make you wonder about the groin strain though.

Last edited by sydnsteve; 17-07-2007 at 11:14 AM.