Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 31-08-2008, 01:20 PM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
In debt I owe someone a fiver
Maybe I should try my hand at drag
James Dean was just a careless driver
And Marilyn Monroe was just a slag
Old 31-08-2008, 11:20 PM
Loosefish Scapegrace

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
A million housewives every day
pick up a tin of beans and say
"what an amazing example of synchronisation".
Old 02-09-2008, 05:41 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Jim would you fix it for me
To come round and suck out your kidneys?
Old 02-09-2008, 09:08 PM
Mr Irony

Neckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is here
I've got this young brother you see, who wants to stay alive to watch bilko
Old 02-09-2008, 09:28 PM
Mr Irony

Neckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is here
Nobody loves me anymore
Nobody loves me anymore
I'm the man who put Nick Straker on the floor
But nobody loves me anymore
Old 15-09-2008, 01:50 PM
Loosefish Scapegrace

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Well today I knocked upon their door
And said that I was passing
And Charlie launched a scathing attack
When I asked him what I'd done he said
"You stupid bastard, we live in a culdesac".
Old 17-09-2008, 10:02 AM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is here
Yay, booked my tickets for this one now. I haven't been to the Forum in years, last time was to see Ian Dury and the Blockheads about ten years ago. Now I am going twice in the space of a few months (also got tickets for Magazine there in February).

... if you ever wondered how you get triangles from a cow, you need butter, milk and cheese and an equilateral chainsaw.
Old 18-09-2008, 10:13 AM
Loosefish Scapegrace

Neil, have you got tickets yet? We need to book for Popup Steve and Rob and me and you.

Over bridges under bridges to our destination
Careful with that Spliff Eugine it causes condensation
Old 18-09-2008, 10:31 AM

TOP CAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTOP CAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTOP CAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTOP CAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTOP CAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTOP CAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTOP CAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTOP CAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTOP CAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTOP CAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTOP CAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
'99% of gargoyles look like Bob Todd'
Old 13-10-2008, 10:03 PM
Loosefish Scapegrace

*BUMP*

Gig on Thursday - I'm going with Popup and Rob (he got me a ticket), who else is going? Surely they will have tickets on the night?
Old 13-10-2008, 10:15 PM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
I doubt I'll make it, much as I'd like to.
Old 14-10-2008, 12:31 PM
Loosefish Scapegrace

*BUMP* Who's going?

PK / Neil ?
Old 14-10-2008, 12:44 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
No can do now I'm afraid
Old 14-10-2008, 12:59 PM

Eagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychokiller
No can do now I'm afraid
Don't be.

AWFOW will look after you.
Old 14-10-2008, 11:49 PM
Mr Irony

Wanted to go but I've got to be in Manchester first thing the day after
Old 14-10-2008, 11:54 PM
Mr Irony

And in the corridors of fear I would shed a lonely tear
And ridicule flew at me from both sides
And they mocked me in my mocks and embroidered in my socks
The bastard son of Dean Friedman
Old 15-10-2008, 08:15 AM
Loosefish Scapegrace

And you can thank your lucky stars that you're not the bastard son of Dean Friedman.
Old 15-10-2008, 08:33 AM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is here
My girlfriend looks like Peggy Mount, what am I supposed to do?
I'm up the creek and never mind a paddle, I haven't even got a canoe.

Now I have to try and remember where I put the tickets for tomorrow night.
Old 15-10-2008, 08:41 AM

magician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels
And you can thank your lucky stars that you're not the bastard son of Dean Friedman.
my neighbours are big fans of dean friedman, everytime they mention him i have to resist the temptation !!!!!!!!!!!

we love you ,we love you , we love you!!!
thank you from the bottom of my heart
Old 15-10-2008, 01:18 PM
Mr Irony

Oh I love you
Because you
Look like Jim Reeves