Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 23-03-2009, 04:04 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gadford4th
I feel sorry for their fans. Nobody who has gone there over the last three years has actually wanted to play for them, they just went because they were offered the best wages.
Their fans are generally arrogant deluded tossers. I'd love them to go down.
Old 23-03-2009, 04:05 PM

Skin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is here
Reckon Boro are down, Pompey, Blackburn and Sunderland changed managers just in time and will sneak it.....Newcastle, Stoke and Hull for the last spot.....Newcastles experience should see them through.
Old 23-03-2009, 04:09 PM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Away Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychokiller
Their fans are generally arrogant deluded tossers.
Ain't that the truth.

The 'Geordie Nation'.
"In memory of your father, Sean" she said.
And when I put the Sam Browne on
she was smiling with the tears.
As she placed the broad black brimmer on my head.
Old 23-03-2009, 04:10 PM

grovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
They will be f*cked if they go down with their wage bill - and who then will buy them???

I don't feel sorry for them or their supporters, I think their unwarrented and disproportionate expectations of success/attractive football is partly the problem.

The "so-called" best supporters in the land probably contributed to the current pridicament with the furore over Keegan's departure and their lambasting/ostracizing of the owner.....

Plus a great away trip - as long as the fixture fairy is kind.......
Old 23-03-2009, 04:12 PM

Skin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychokiller
Their fans are generally arrogant deluded tossers. I'd love them to go down.
One team city gives them an inflated sense of self-importance.....see Leeds/Southampton/Sunderland/ect.
Old 23-03-2009, 04:15 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Just remembered that Keegan was in charge at the start of the season.

I'm sure that had they left him in charge (I know he quit, but that was only becasue he was f**cked about by them) they wouldn't be in this mess.
Old 23-03-2009, 04:24 PM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboy1807
i flew to newcastle when we played them in the prem, they put you right up in the gods though.
Aeroplanes tend to do that
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 23-03-2009, 04:26 PM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by limited_edition
The latter is more possible, IMHO. They seriously need to appoint a decent manager for a change, then stick with him. So long as Ashley's there, I don't think they will.
Who wants to work there with that creep Wise hovering around?
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 23-03-2009, 04:27 PM
CMAM

jone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Away Day Eagle
Ain't that the truth.

The 'Geordie Nation'.

Mid-late 80's crowds of below 10K at St James's

Smoooke Taabs Marra

Mayor of CarshaltON
Old 23-03-2009, 04:29 PM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is here
I'd like to see them go down for a couple of reasons. To show that even though they've had 10+ years of huge amounts of Premiership money, small clubs can compete and stay up at the expense of the big boys.

And also to allow them to put their money where their mouths are when it comes to the 'best fans' claims. Let's see if 50,000 turn up week in week out in the Championship.
Old 23-03-2009, 04:38 PM

UEAgle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUEAgle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUEAgle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUEAgle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUEAgle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUEAgle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUEAgle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUEAgle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUEAgle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUEAgle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUEAgle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'd love them to go down, but think they'll manage to scrape out of trouble.

WBA, Boro and Sunderland for me.
Old 23-03-2009, 04:39 PM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Sussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Feels like a battle between the 3 north-east sides to stay up, to me. West Brom were good as down in August when they didn't invest in a new defence.
Old 23-03-2009, 07:05 PM
A gift

CarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is here
With Michael Owen nearing fitness, experienced Premier League coach Chris Hughton in charge and the vocal backing of the best fans in the world, surely they are too good to go down?

Cheers Hotbeddyboys,

Carlos
Old 23-03-2009, 07:25 PM
Neah Fruitcake!!!

The EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
They didn't show up the last time Newcastle went down. They were lucky to get 15,000 most weeks.

Best fans in the country? - My Ass.
Old 23-03-2009, 07:30 PM

richdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
At least if they did go down at least it would give their fans another chance to gather in the club car park and speak to sky sport on a workday afternoon.
Old 23-03-2009, 07:31 PM
Trespasser

m355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Chelsea (h) lose, definitely.
Stoke City (a) draw
Tottenham (a) lose.
Portsmouth (h) win
Liverpool (a) lose, badly.
Middlesbrough (h) draw - Boro fighting for their lives
Fulham (h) win
Aston Villa (a) draw

9pts, probably just enough.

But it would be quite funny.

BECCH10

(C) 2007. note to self - needs changing
Old 23-03-2009, 07:50 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Newcastle fans are twats.On holiday you see families of them with the Newcastle shirts permanently on their backs.
A new manager or new player and the twats are outside the ground in their hundreds.Do they have a clause in their contracts to let them off if a new player /manager is signed.

i hope they come down as i have never been there
Old 23-03-2009, 08:53 PM

Tom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by jone-zee
Mid-late 80's crowds of below 10K at St James's

Smoooke Taabs Marra
Mid-late 80s crowds were crap everywhere tbf. We were struggling to get 5k for a couple of those seasons, crowds at Arse were often below 20k, even Man Utd 'only' pulled in 33k against us in the league in 1989. Bring on the 1990 World Cup, the big boost football in this country so badly needed.
Old 23-03-2009, 08:57 PM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Any club that signs the taffy Owen should get what they deserve.
Old 23-03-2009, 09:00 PM

Tom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
Newcastle fans are twats.On holiday you see families of them with the Newcastle shirts permanently on their backs.
A new manager or new player and the twats are outside the ground in their hundreds.Do they have a clause in their contracts to let them off if a new player /manager is signed.

i hope they come down as i have never been there
Shit away section OG, need binos to see the pitch it's so high up.