Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 24-06-2009, 01:08 PM
Rhymin & Stealin

nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear
To view the link you have to Register or Login

New G1 from T-Mobile
Old 24-06-2009, 01:10 PM
snootchie bootchies

paf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
Quote:
Originally Posted by nookiebear

New G1 from T-Mobile
that's the HTC hero in a floppy hat.
Old 24-06-2009, 05:51 PM
Otaku

lanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Woo-hoo! I have a new HTC Magic.

I like it already. Loads to suss out though.
Old 25-06-2009, 07:14 AM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just to say I'm changing my mind on Opera Mini. Better off with the default browser, for the time being at least. Some of the navigational quirks do my head in, and that's without the text entry boxes which aren't in keeping with just about every other Android app.
Old 27-06-2009, 01:56 PM
Otaku

lanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This phone is amazing. I am loving the quality of the apps you can download. You recommended some gooduns paf.

I love streamfurious, coloroid, and movies.

Thousands to choose from. You basically make your own phone.
Old 27-06-2009, 06:47 PM
Otaku

BeebPlayer is fantastic. Full BBC iPlayer on your phone. Streams seamlessly.
Old 29-06-2009, 10:37 AM
snootchie bootchies

paf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
proper GPS paid for app available now from co-pilot (there is the free andnav, but I found it a bit rubbish)

Old 29-06-2009, 01:07 PM
Otaku

How do you use the keypad whilst on the phone?

For example I phone my voicemail and it says 'say your name and then press the hash key' but without a keypad I dont know how to do that.
Old 29-06-2009, 01:25 PM
snootchie bootchies

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanepe
How do you use the keypad whilst on the phone?

For example I phone my voicemail and it says 'say your name and then press the hash key' but without a keypad I dont know how to do that.
you can pull the keyboard 'up' from the bottom, however I still havent gotten my voicemail set up as the keyboard locks by the time you are asked to say your name, and by the time you have unlocked it, you have missed the window, there must be a setting to change this, but I am too lazy to bother
Old 06-07-2009, 11:50 PM
Watching The Reserves Again

arussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Old 07-07-2009, 07:43 AM
Uzi Lover

Boyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm on Orange and due for upgrade at the end of next month. I need a tariff that has unlimited texts which kind of rules out the iPhone - are the Android phones easy enough to use for someone that isn't that much of a tech-head?

I can get by but I'm not into my gadgets as much as many - but I like the look of the Hero.
Old 07-07-2009, 08:17 AM
Otaku

I am loving my Android. I am a complete technophobe but it is uber easy to use. I have the magic.
Old 13-07-2009, 10:44 AM
Uzi Lover

Boyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Read that the Hero is coming out next Monday, so I think I will phone up Orange and test the water wth regards to an upgrade. Luckily it's going to be on T-Mobile too so at least it'll give me some bargaining power.
Old 15-07-2009, 09:11 AM
snootchie bootchies

anyone using google tasks, no integration via android other than browser, so pointless, uuugh.
Old 22-07-2009, 10:21 AM
snootchie bootchies

HTC Hero is now out on Orange, if anyone gets one, please post a review.
Old 22-07-2009, 10:23 AM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Played around with one at the weekend.

Cannot wait til upgrade time (sadly February!)
Old 22-07-2009, 10:26 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by paf
HTC Hero is now out on Orange, if anyone gets one, please post a review.
Have orange relented on their data plans yet?
Old 22-07-2009, 11:36 AM
Uzi Lover

I'm up for renewal on Orange so will phone up tonight and check. I'd rather not pay for the handset but notice that all of the free deals are on 24 months. From what I can see T-mobile will be doing it on Flext free for 18 months with unlimited data - which at least gives me some bargaining power. Only issue is that I think it's been pushed back to the end of August on T-Mobile so I may have to wait....

I read here: To view the link you have to Register or Login that O2's iPhone exclusivity runs out in September, but any other carriers would only be able to sell the older version (i.e. not the 3GS). Isn't that a bit pointless?
Old 22-07-2009, 12:29 PM
Uzi Lover

My mate (who has disconnected from Vodafone) has just been offered this by Orange:

1200 mins
500 texts
Unlimited landlines (or unlimited texts)
Unlimited data
Magic number (Orange only)

39.15 inc VAT

As I pay more currently that'll be the one I'll be gunning for tonight.
Old 22-07-2009, 12:37 PM
snootchie bootchies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyandy

I read here: To view the link you have to Register or Login that O2's iPhone exclusivity runs out in September, but any other carriers would only be able to sell the older version (i.e. not the 3GS). Isn't that a bit pointless?
you can get the new iphone cheaper if you use some smarts.

iphone 3GS 16gb on PAYG @ 440 (includes 12 months unlimted net)

simplicity sim only 800 mins + 1600 texts + any o2 bolt on @ 20 pcm - 100 cashback = 140 a year.

compared to 1000 on contract for 2 years.