Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 27-08-2011, 11:21 AM

Glazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
When I first saw JB play, I thought I was watching the new Gazza or even the new Glenn Hoddle.

He'll be telling us next that disabled people were being punished for their sins in a previous life...
Old 27-08-2011, 11:29 AM

Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11
Speaking on Premier Christian Radio’s Men @ Work show
Can I just point out that this is nothing to do with me. Although I suspect if it were it would be a very different show.
Old 27-08-2011, 11:58 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Old 27-08-2011, 12:43 PM
STOP MOCKING MY SPRELLING

brooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11
He says, “I understand that this talent isn’t really mine, I’m just a vessel of this gift and I have to use it correctly.”
I didn't know sitting on you ass was a gift.

Quote:
John transferred from Crystal Palace Football Club to Tottenham Hotspur at just 16 years old. He received death threats at a result. Now, at 19 years old and married eight months ago, he describes a new London awakening of young players who are ‘running after God’s heart’.
Stop running after God's heart and try to get the damned ball ...

Quote:
“At West Ham, and at Tottenham where I am, there are a few young players that have been saved, and they’re actually running after God. They really desire to know him. We meet together often and we just seek God, and to just grow in him. It’s great to see young players who are supposed to be chasing girls, actually running after God’s heart.”
Oh FFS. Thank God this deluded twat left. 750k for someone with his head so far up his own ass is a steal
Old 27-08-2011, 01:01 PM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Bloody hell he aint all there is he?
Old 27-08-2011, 01:10 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
God could do without this bad PR.

He should swallow his pride and let him go on a free.
Old 27-08-2011, 02:29 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
See, this is what religion does to people...
Old 27-08-2011, 04:33 PM

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling
God could do without this bad PR.
Old 27-08-2011, 04:40 PM
Bring him back!

Latvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wheres that wanker smiley gone?
Old 27-08-2011, 06:37 PM
STOP MOCKING MY SPRELLING

brooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian
Wheres that wanker smiley gone?
Tottenham ....
Old 28-08-2011, 04:23 AM

PeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Married at 18/19. Blimey
Old 28-08-2011, 04:32 AM
It's lit bruh!

Asagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynlou
Tottenham ....
Old 28-08-2011, 05:37 AM

Newozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Men At Work
Can I just point out that this is nothing to do with me. Although I suspect if it were it would be a very different show.
Dont believe you. Go on tell us about your other life oh holy one
Old 28-08-2011, 09:56 AM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH
Married at 18/19. Blimey
^
Old 28-08-2011, 10:21 AM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH
Married at 18/19. Blimey
He was probably on one of those insane christian celibacy trips and his balls were set to burst.It may have even affected his form
Old 28-08-2011, 10:27 AM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
seems Bostock is on the brink of insanity

brainwashed by his step dad and some form of religious cult, oh dear
Old 28-08-2011, 10:28 AM

markholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proud
any pics of his wife?
Old 28-08-2011, 10:35 AM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by markholmes1991
any pics of his wife?

Old 28-08-2011, 10:46 AM
Born in South Norwood

Coveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78
Brilliant
Old 28-08-2011, 12:01 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coveta
Brilliant
If that turns you on.....