Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 17-06-2012, 08:35 PM
looking to curl one!!!!

Dingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Everton offered him a new contract as his current one's coming to an end (which to my knowledge he hasn't signed, presumably because he wants first team football.) He took us to pieces in the FA youth cup earlier this year if I remember correctly (I'm pretty sure it was him.) Would be a great signing imo.

Btw this was posted on the hol a few days ago: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 17-06-2012, 08:38 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingle
Everton offered him a new contract as his current one's coming to an end (which to my knowledge he hasn't signed, presumably because he wants first team football.) He took us to pieces in the FA youth cup earlier this year if I remember correctly (I'm pretty sure it was him.) Would be a great signing imo.

Btw this was posted on the hol a few days ago: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Nah it wasn't him in the FA Youth Cup, he's too old. I think that was Hallam Hope (who is a prick). His current deal (Baxter) ends this summer, & as you say he seems to have been offered a new deal but it's unclear whether he has signed or not. Tranmere were impressed with him, renewing his loan 3 times I think.

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 17-06-2012, 08:44 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey
Yes please, good on football manager.
I knew someone would say this lol
Old 17-06-2012, 08:49 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm pretty sure Everton have to offer him a contract even knowing he probably won't sign so that they can get a tribunal fee when he signs elsewhere unless I have misunderstood the rules.

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 17-06-2012, 08:59 PM
looking to curl one!!!!

Dingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie
Nah it wasn't him in the FA Youth Cup, he's too old. I think that was Hallam Hope (who is a prick). His current deal (Baxter) ends this summer, & as you say he seems to have been offered a new deal but it's unclear whether he has signed or not. Tranmere were impressed with him, renewing his loan 3 times I think.
After double checking the guy I was referring to was Barkley but the guy you mention was good too. Still think Baxter would be a good signing though.
Old 17-06-2012, 09:03 PM

Friskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is here
Sounds good.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 17-06-2012, 09:04 PM
Thinking about it

NZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychokiller
I wonder what objection Glaziers Fan is going to have to this signing? Too young? Too short? Unable to cover at centre back?
He PM'D me as he has no intention of lowering himself to this deliberate baiting. What I can say without revealing too much detail is that Baxter has very long eye lashes which affect his heading ability and orientation when playing into the sun. His goal keeping attributes are also called into question.
It obviously pains me to have to disclose this information.
Old 17-06-2012, 09:09 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp1Eagle
People are jumping on the bandwagon again, methinks.
Old 17-06-2012, 09:11 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie
Few local Everton papers are suggesting that Everton are going to offer him a new 2 year deal, surely he would re-sign for them than join us if he thinks he'll get a chance in the first team?
But we could offer him, say a 3 year deal, bit more security & more game time.
Old 17-06-2012, 09:15 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'd say people are basing their opinions on his reputation & previous achievements more than jumping on the bandwagon tbh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76
But we could offer him, say a 3 year deal, bit more security & more game time.
Yeah true, but it would be on less money most likely, & at a lower level. He might be more willing to take the risk of staying at Everton and establishing himself in their first team.

It's fun to speculate, but obviously we will see in the coming months if we are interested in him, and if so, whether he will join us or not.

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 17-06-2012, 09:15 PM
RickyB
Anonymous Coward

Likes a smoke...

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 17-06-2012, 09:18 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I agree. Would rather listen to Everton fans who have watched him play then the BBS who haven't.
Old 17-06-2012, 09:30 PM

Kuqi32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKuqi32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKuqi32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKuqi32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKuqi32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKuqi32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKuqi32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKuqi32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKuqi32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKuqi32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKuqi32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Does he have a stripey back?

Sounds like a talent, or was a talent - come on Doog.
Old 17-06-2012, 09:37 PM
Banned by Moderators

the kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
still waiting for the x goals in y games professors
Old 17-06-2012, 09:40 PM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Well if DF have scouted him as much as he did Ward we should be ok.
Old 17-06-2012, 09:49 PM
Banned by Moderators

FFS has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFFS has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFFS has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFFS has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFFS has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFFS has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFFS has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFFS has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFFS has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFFS has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFFS has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by chatham_eagle
Loan or perm?
It say's PERM if you read it.
Old 17-06-2012, 09:51 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FFS

?
Old 17-06-2012, 09:52 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FFS
**** off you dirty old shitc|unt
Old 17-06-2012, 09:58 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp1Eagle
I agree. Would rather listen to Everton fans who have watched him play then the BBS who haven't.
If you're referring to me, then I have. My 'very highly thought of' wasn't 'by me' either

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 17-06-2012, 10:15 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Interesting.

I know nothing about this kid but sounds like Everton have given up on him, and that he may have been his own worst enemy and not the keeper of the greatest company.

Sort of signing that could go either way. You have to think that Moyes isn't a bad manager though - so it's going to be down Baxter to start again and kick on. He has the feet, let's hope he has the character and brain.

Would be interested to hear what Tranmere fans thought of him