Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 27-03-2014, 02:03 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
At the top of the page it says "Our Club. Our Passion. Our Voice"

Thats about sums it up, they are a passionless, souless corporate club
Old 27-03-2014, 02:04 PM

Lemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Take a second bow Riponeagle
Old 27-03-2014, 02:41 PM

jimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Fantastic response!

I'm probably alone, but I took that article at face value; not a wind up per se. I quite enjoyed it, though not as much as I enjoyed the response.

Thoroughly tongue in cheek, and responded to with aplomb!
Old 27-03-2014, 02:49 PM

Riponeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiponeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiponeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiponeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiponeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiponeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiponeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiponeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiponeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiponeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiponeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Thanks, all. The guy who wrote the Chelsea piece is a decent fella, trust me. However, couldn't let him get away with it...

*Bows as low as an aching back will allow!*
Old 27-03-2014, 03:10 PM
Honk

Gosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'd have just said "Fcvk off you mindless cnvt".

But yours was a good read as well.
Old 27-03-2014, 03:13 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
Whenever i think of chelsea i just think *****
Old 27-03-2014, 03:22 PM

Jack Daniels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJack Daniels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJack Daniels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJack Daniels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJack Daniels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJack Daniels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJack Daniels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJack Daniels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJack Daniels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJack Daniels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJack Daniels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
That chelski twat is more interested in what the weather will be and what he is going to wear. Prick!
Old 27-03-2014, 03:37 PM
Neah Fruitcake!!!

The EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by waddoneagle View Post
Whenever i think of chelsea i just think *****
Same here. They are all *****.
Old 27-03-2014, 03:39 PM
Troublemaker

EdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is here
It is, perhaps, little wonder that those who have abandoned hope should follow Crystal Palace, a club that has never achieved anything and, apart from one appearance in a Cup Final is destined never to win anything other than a promotion or relegation struggle.

This line in particular renders the article utterly invalid and exposes the author as lacking in any real understanding of anything.
Old 27-03-2014, 03:47 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Riponeagle, in between your numerous requests to bow, and claps on the back for a job jolly well done etc, I would like to make you aware that with your excellent reply, you have in fact won the internet today. Take a bow, son. Sorry.
Old 27-03-2014, 03:58 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riponeagle View Post
The guy who wrote the Chelsea piece is a decent fella, trust me.
I think it was a good approach. Certainly better than pretending to be the analyst to beat all analysts as some pieces are in a self-glorifying way. I actually liked the bits about the weather and clothing with the (what I thought was self deprecating) ending on jackets with logos on the back now being acceptable after being given a freebie. My guess is that this is a sly dig at what can be seen in the Chelsea home end.

Wish I'd followed through on the idea about a campaign to wear proper gentlemens' hats to the Chelsea game. It would've confused the away end.
Old 27-03-2014, 04:01 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Old 27-03-2014, 04:03 PM

Old 27-03-2014, 04:04 PM

Old 27-03-2014, 04:06 PM

Old 27-03-2014, 04:11 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Interesting that the article doesn't mention all of the bodies buried beneath Chelsea's billions. I'd give up if I had to support that.
Old 27-03-2014, 04:27 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by beef View Post
Interesting that the article doesn't mention all of the bodies buried beneath Chelsea's billions. I'd give up if I had to support that.
I know Chelsea fans who have given up attending matches.
Old 27-03-2014, 04:32 PM
In a nutshell

Percy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPercy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPercy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPercy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPercy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPercy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPercy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPercy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPercy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPercy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPercy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Great response.

Maybe they should be reminded that they had the pleasure of being the first London club to lose a top flight league game to Palace in 1973. That sort of puts their history in perspective. Stamford Bridge was more than a dump than Selhurst was (its getting better all the time now) before they sold their soul to the devils to "improve" the place.

I spoke to one Chelski fan I have known since way before their current incarnation. He is very worried about Saturday, he thinks we could pull of a bit of a shock. After reading this article I so hope he is right.

"Why go to learn the words of fools?" Steve Marriott/Ronnie Lane
Old 27-03-2014, 04:46 PM

SeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good banter - I enjoyed both the article and the response.
Old 27-03-2014, 04:52 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
A vast majority of its fans are utter ****-wits. Everything wrong with the English game can be summed up in that one word -Chelsea.