Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 27-05-2014, 07:35 PM

Tom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
Sooooo many bad memories of this wankstain of a club.Watching us lose 0-3 at home with wilkins and reid bossing the midfield and that infamous 0-6 when we could have relegated them.
The 1982 FA Cup 6th round puts all of these a long, long way behind.
Old 27-05-2014, 07:51 PM
Just trying my best

dartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betraydartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betraydartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betraydartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betraydartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betraydartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betraydartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betraydartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betraydartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betraydartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betraydartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom's Old Man View Post
I second that, what a terrible day. So hope they crash and burn again next season.
Old 27-05-2014, 07:54 PM
Banned by Moderators

Red'n'Blue Robs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed'n'Blue Robs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed'n'Blue Robs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed'n'Blue Robs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed'n'Blue Robs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed'n'Blue Robs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed'n'Blue Robs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed'n'Blue Robs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed'n'Blue Robs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed'n'Blue Robs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed'n'Blue Robs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Great to see the fair play rules in action for man city, qpr and the lke. Why the **** do we even bother.
Old 27-05-2014, 07:55 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
I'm touching wood said say this as I could see it biting me in the ass but I would LOVE to get them on the last day of the season to relegate them.

I'd actually be tempted to give it to them Clown style, as w@nk as that was, they deserve it "we'll never play you again" springs to mind
Old 27-05-2014, 08:16 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
So when do they find out their FFP fine? Supposed to be between 23 and 38 mllion!

Who gets that? I read some clubs objected to it being dispersed amongst the other clubs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 27-05-2014, 08:48 PM

Drew Peacock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDrew Peacock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDrew Peacock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDrew Peacock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDrew Peacock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDrew Peacock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDrew Peacock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDrew Peacock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDrew Peacock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDrew Peacock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDrew Peacock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
So when do they find out their FFP fine? Supposed to be between 23 and 38 mllion!

Who gets that? I read some clubs objected to it being dispersed amongst the other clubs.
You would hope that it would get shared between all the clubs in the lower leagues. Except Brighton
Old 27-05-2014, 08:51 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post

Have you read this?

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 27-05-2014, 08:52 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
But Brighton have been doing everything in their power to play by the FFP rules (apart from the fooking massive interest free 'loan' the Penguin has bankrolled) so why should teams like Forest who have ignored the rules benefit when someone else is caught?

Is the argument the soppy Tarquins on the south coast will bleat.

And on topic, piss off QPR. Vile. Gutted Derby County didn't win. Sure it's easier to get to Loftus Road as an Oyster card derby, but who the **** wants to go there for £50 a ticket? Although the free bar helps I suppose.

Old 27-05-2014, 08:59 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
I heard the Football League were concerned that they wouldn't be able to collect the fine with the PL having nothing to do with it. I would think that the FL would just have to say that fines not paid will be punishable by the FL not issuing a "share" the next time that club gets relegation to the Championship. That would mean if QPR didn't pay the fine, they could face the possibility of trying to get into some regional non-League division if/when they were relegated.
Old 27-05-2014, 09:16 PM

dowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is here
Quote:
Totally agree Tom's Old Man.

Old 01-06-2014, 07:17 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
QPR manager Harry Redknapp is keen to sign Liverpool's 29-year-old right-back Glen Johnson for his newly promoted side. Redknapp worked with Johnson at Portsmouth and West Ham.
I wonder how much money they can waste this summer.
Old 02-06-2014, 01:02 AM
Zahaaaaa oh yessssss

jono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I wonder if clint hill will keep starting
Old 02-06-2014, 01:54 AM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
Redknapp must be one of the most overrated managers of all time. Any 'success' he has achieved (an FA cup, promotion here and there) has been brought about by throwing endless amounts of money at it. A tactic which ultimately has led to Pompey almost going bust and ending up in League 2. We can hope that QPR will suffer the same fate and 'Arry gets the true recognition he deserves. Preferably in a prison cell. C-unit.
Old 02-06-2014, 02:31 AM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Joke club.
Old 02-06-2014, 08:12 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
a terrible but (for bad reasons) a memorable day
Old 02-06-2014, 09:40 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jono cp View Post
I wonder if clint hill will keep starting
Lol. I can see him getting a 1 year contract as back up, they then spend 40 million on defenders who are all shite and Clint gets his place back
Old 02-06-2014, 11:40 AM
77/78 Admiral Away Torso

Del Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is here
Quote:
A truly horrible day. Still, I suppose it could have been worse. Given the huge overcrowding in the away end, it could have all gone terribly wrong when things kicked off after Allen taunted us.
Old 02-06-2014, 12:13 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Fenner View Post
A truly horrible day. Still, I suppose it could have been worse. Given the huge overcrowding in the away end, it could have all gone terribly wrong when things kicked off after Allen taunted us.
So very true.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 07-06-2014, 01:24 PM

Lombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
No, you're right. I'm probably over compensating for him being a bit of a bbs hate figure I guess. He's always been a very good player and as far as footballers go, seems a decent guy. He might as well have been a Brighton fan for the abuse he used to get on here and I never really got it
[refers to Frank Lampard].

IMO, Frank Lampard is a great player and agree, is is a decent guy and a nice bloke. I've never seen anti FL stuff on here but maybe I've not seen those threads. I could never understand the abuse he gets from WH fans bearing in mind he left them because they sacked his dad and uncle as assistant manager and manager. Good luck to him. I like him.
Old 07-06-2014, 01:47 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Fenner View Post
It was a scary crush which resulted in people on the pitch having to walk and stand at the back of one of the stands since they couldn't get back on the terrace. Luckily there was no fence. The crushing wasn't helped by some Palace fans fighting amongst themselves