Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 02-09-2014, 10:51 PM

Footballnut25 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootballnut25 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootballnut25 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootballnut25 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootballnut25 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootballnut25 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootballnut25 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootballnut25 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootballnut25 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootballnut25 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootballnut25 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
loan window

On radio heard that loan window opens next week and seemed to suggest that it applied to pl clubs as well. I thought it was only for football league clubs. Anyone know the rules?
Old 02-09-2014, 11:10 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
I am pretty sure it's only league clubs, but PL players are targets especially if they don't their teams 25.
Old 02-09-2014, 11:19 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
We will hopefully be loaning out some players who haven't made the 25
Old 02-09-2014, 11:37 PM

alexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
We will hopefully be loaning out some players who haven't made the 25

Garvan -
O'Keefe -
Kebe if anyone will have him - millwall maybe
Binnion -Williams - first team experience
Ramage
McCarthy
Old 02-09-2014, 11:49 PM
STOP MOCKING MY SPRELLING

brooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexcpfc View Post
Garvan -
O'Keefe -
Kebe if anyone will have him - millwall maybe
Binnion -Williams - first team experience
Ramage
McCarthy
Murray
Old 02-09-2014, 11:51 PM

alexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynlou View Post
Murray

It will be hard for me to forget about Murray as Reading's stadium is right next to where I work.

I hope they enjoy him but they are a deluded bunch so I doubt it
Old 03-09-2014, 07:57 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballnut25 View Post
On radio heard that loan window opens next week and seemed to suggest that it applied to pl clubs as well. I thought it was only for football league clubs. Anyone know the rules?
We cannot loan them in but can loan them out.