Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 17-07-2015, 07:30 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
If we sell Murray I may cry.
Old 17-07-2015, 07:47 PM

Alex-G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex-G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex-G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex-G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex-G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex-G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex-G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex-G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex-G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex-G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex-G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gathers54 View Post
Alex-G meant over the two PL seasons he has scored 8 goals in 31 apps (not 34).
A few catch on really quickly, others don't so much.
Old 17-07-2015, 07:51 PM

Alex-G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex-G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex-G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex-G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex-G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex-G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex-G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex-G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex-G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex-G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex-G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
When the club are looking at spending millions and millions on a striker, probably a new club record, then that tells me Murray won't be playing as much and definitely won't be first choice. Murray can do a job but it's clear the manager doesn't have faith he can do what needs to be done as first choice, otherwise we wouldn't be in the market for the calibre of striker, we are.

Yes he can play a part role as he's a very intelligent player but at 31, I can't see the club turning away 4 or 5m if it comes in. Why? Well Murray won't want to be a bit part player and as a great servant for us I'd rather he see out his career playing football and not wasting away on a bench. Secondly, that money may be needed to go towards the players Pardew wants.
That's a great post, but far too sensible for some to comprehend.
Old 17-07-2015, 07:58 PM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
Glen Goal
Old 17-07-2015, 08:04 PM

Tele Caster is like ice, their footing does betrayTele Caster is like ice, their footing does betrayTele Caster is like ice, their footing does betrayTele Caster is like ice, their footing does betrayTele Caster is like ice, their footing does betrayTele Caster is like ice, their footing does betrayTele Caster is like ice, their footing does betrayTele Caster is like ice, their footing does betrayTele Caster is like ice, their footing does betrayTele Caster is like ice, their footing does betrayTele Caster is like ice, their footing does betray
I'm bemused why so many people want rid of our heroes. I would rather GM scored our goals next season than any other player in the world. On his form last season he was one of the best strikers in the league or were people not actually watching games?
Old 17-07-2015, 08:07 PM
Between matches

MasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is here
It's certainly a destination you could imagine him going given where he lives
Old 17-07-2015, 08:30 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Brighton to Croydon 43.8 miles

Brighton to Bournemouth 97.1 miles

Has to be Palace
Old 17-07-2015, 08:30 PM
Palace & Whitehawk f.c.

Ismale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tele Caster View Post
I'm bemused why so many people want rid of our heroes. I would rather GM scored our goals next season than any other player in the world. On his form last season he was one of the best strikers in the league or were people not actually watching games?
^^This!! Glenn showed last season that,once fully fit,he is MORE than capable of playing & performing,at this level! Quite why people wanna discard the likes of Muzza,Jedi & the like so quickly for a "name" player from abroad is beyond me? We support Crystal Palace FFS! Yet reading most of the threads on here makes me think alot of you think were now a bloody mini Chelsea! :-(

May i remind you all of the terrific team spirit,togetherness of the 'magnificent 7' 1st teamers of Jules,Wardy,Damo,Jedi,Wilf,Yann & Glenn who all played in our 12-13 promotion campaign have been a pivotal part of where we are now,you can add Dann,Ledley & Punch to that aswell,a hardcore unit thats got us to this point so lets not be too quick in dismantling it all eh??

Im a believer in 'Evolution' over 'Revolution' so lets hope we (well Pards) dont change everything too quickly,as,in true Palace style,it only go all tits up!

Glenns gotta stay! For 1 more season at least,such craft,intelligence,eye for goal,we be MAD to let him go!! :-(

Noel Gallagher
Old 17-07-2015, 08:35 PM
Pills wont help you now

Davy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
If we sell Murray I may cry.
You sound like those Geordie fans re Cabaye

'What a divergence from that playoff shambles. Palace beating the Premier League Title Holders, whilst we lose 1-0 at Rotherham FFS. What a gulf.' from NSC 6/4/15
Old 17-07-2015, 08:53 PM
former Palace Guard

viking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex-G View Post
That's a great post, but far too sensible for some to comprehend.
There's an uneasyness about your posts and I thank the imaginary Lord that you're not in charge of the club - you're one step from a Goldberg blow-out and getting lots of shiny new toys.

Never forget the poem:

Make new friends
But keep the old
For one is silver
And the other, Gold.
Old 17-07-2015, 09:02 PM
Banned by Moderators

Eastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If we sell Glenn I might cry.....no wonder were called nigels....get a grip...Murray is decent but people on here......���� Ian Walsh now he was the guvnor.....����
Old 17-07-2015, 09:11 PM
And Whittle makes it 4-0

WHITTLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWHITTLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWHITTLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWHITTLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWHITTLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWHITTLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWHITTLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWHITTLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWHITTLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWHITTLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWHITTLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
To view the link you have to Register or Login

They don't deserve him. Twats. Love Glenn.
FFS Murray.
Apologies if posted already
Old 17-07-2015, 09:17 PM

Looking2curl1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLooking2curl1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLooking2curl1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLooking2curl1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLooking2curl1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLooking2curl1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLooking2curl1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLooking2curl1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLooking2curl1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLooking2curl1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLooking2curl1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
When the club are looking at spending millions and millions on a striker, probably a new club record, then that tells me Murray won't be playing as much and definitely won't be first choice. Murray can do a job but it's clear the manager doesn't have faith he can do what needs to be done as first choice, otherwise we wouldn't be in the market for the calibre of striker, we are.

Yes he can play a part role as he's a very intelligent player but at 31, I can't see the club turning away 4 or 5m if it comes in. Why? Well Murray won't want to be a bit part player and as a great servant for us I'd rather he see out his career playing football and not wasting away on a bench. Secondly, that money may be needed to go towards the players Pardew wants.
It's a squad game- he will get plenty of opportunity, even if we do sign a Remy or Austin to lead the line. Murray is no world beater but he is definitely an asset and selling him will weaken us. There are several other players who I would sell ahead of him.

My views are not based on emotion or sentiment- it's simply bad business to sell a proven goalscorer & worthy squad member- to a club that we could possibly be competing with for survival.
Old 17-07-2015, 09:20 PM

Looking2curl1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLooking2curl1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLooking2curl1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLooking2curl1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLooking2curl1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLooking2curl1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLooking2curl1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLooking2curl1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLooking2curl1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLooking2curl1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLooking2curl1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastsussex View Post
If we sell Glenn I might cry.....no wonder were called nigels....get a grip...Murray is decent but people on here......���� Ian Walsh now he was the guvnor.....����
We are only called Nigel's by fat ***** like Danny Baker and train-spotting Charlton fans. I wouldnt lose too much sleep over it.
Old 17-07-2015, 09:23 PM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
8m minimum.
Old 17-07-2015, 09:58 PM

Wycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is here
Must admit I'm not sentimental and just want to see Palace put the best 11 and more than adequate subs on the bench to eventually win us a major trophy and see us play in Europe. I'd have no problem moving people on but obviously be forever grateful for their achievements for the club. But.................

Unless we can bring someone in who is a clear upgrade on Murray even I'm not interested. Talk of N'doye or whatever his name is. Is he really a clear upgrade on Murray. I think after last year he deserves another gig. Completely bossed West Ham away and Man City at home. And when I say bossed I mean international standard. If Murray was younger he would've got a call up for some of his performances last season. Even neutrals rave about him, proper centre forward
Old 17-07-2015, 10:05 PM

TouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez View Post
I love Muzza and all that but amazed someone would pay that money or mroe for a near 32 year old following the injury he had.
Why? He had (I'm fairly certain) the best goals to minutes ratio in the whole Premier League last season.

3.5 million for a player capable of scoring at this level is nothing
Old 17-07-2015, 10:11 PM
Registered User?

Joooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I really, really hope we don't sell him. Watching Murray go on that scoring run last season was one of the best things since promotion.

You just knew how much he deserved every one of those Premier League goals. I want to see more with us.
Old 17-07-2015, 10:17 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
This sums up my feelings too (substitute "sixties" with "nineties")
This sums up my feelings too (substitute sixties with fifties) and we have had some quality strikers in that time.
Old 17-07-2015, 10:19 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friskey View Post
Even if we buy a striker he'll be second choice so he'll get plenty of game time (particulalry if we have a cup run or two). One person won't start and finish every game.

I'd much rather sell Gayle if we need to raise the funds. We only need 3 strikers (I have no idea why people think we need four) and Campbell will do as third choice. If we need a 4th just get a cheap loan or give a youth player a go (I think Bolasie or Zaha could do a job for the 5 minutes that we'll probably need a 4th choice forward).
We are not in the game now where any player in the squad 'will do'.
Closed Thread