Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 17-01-2016, 02:45 PM
Pack it up, pack it in..

Breaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is here
Tom bo li de se de moi ya, yeah jambo jambo.
Old 17-01-2016, 02:47 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by davemorris04 View Post
I said I've been to the year 3000
Not much has changed but they live under water
anti Muslamic nonsense
Old 17-01-2016, 02:57 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
You've gone too far this time"
But I'm dancing on the valentine
I tell you somebody's fooling around
With my chances on the dangerline
I'll cross that bridge when I find it
Another day to make my stand
High time is no time for deciding
If I should find a helping hand

Why don't you use it?
Try not to bruise it
Buy time don't lose it

Why don't you use it?
Try not to bruise it
Buy time don't lose it

The reflex is an only child he's waiting by the park
The reflex is in charge of finding treasure in the dark
And watching over lucky clover isn't that bizarre
Every little thing the reflex does
Leaves you answered with a question mark

I'm on a ride and I want to get off
But they won't slow down the roundabout
I sold the Renoir and the TV set
Don't want to be around when this gets out

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 17-01-2016, 03:46 PM
Banned by Moderators

breagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Well that is just hunky dory then, even if that is not actually correct.

Before you ask any question me already have an answer
And any answer you get me wan' you know it would be formula

Police Officer - Smiley Culture
Good track that, and cockney translator...... originally on Dub Vendor's Fashion label but think a major company signed him after
Old 17-01-2016, 03:50 PM
Banned by Moderators

breagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Careful, careful with that crate
you wouldn't want to dent Sinatra, no
Old 17-01-2016, 03:53 PM
Seagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen Seagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen is offline
Jedi's Beard also.....

Seagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Some say the devil is dead, the devil is dead, the devil is dead,
Some say the devil is dead and buried in Killarney.
More say he rose again, more say he rose again, more say he rose again,
And joined the British army.

[Verse 1]
Feed the pigs and milk the cow, milk the cow, milk the cow,
Feed the pigs and milk the cow, so early in the morning.
Tuck your leg, oh, Paddy, dear. Paddy, dear, I'm over here! Tuck your leg oh, Paddy dear,
It's time to stop your yawning

[Chorus]

[Verse 2]
Katie, she is tall and thin, tall and thin, tall and thin.
Katie, she is tall and thin. She likes a drop of brandy.
Drinks it in the bed at night, drinks it in the bed at night, drinks it in the
bed at night.
It makes her nice and randy.

[Chorus]

[Verse 3]
My man is six foot tall, six foot tall, six foot tall,
My man is six foot tall, he likes his sugar candy.
Goes to bed at six o'clock, goes to bed at six o'clock, goes to bed at six
o'clock.
He's lazy, fat and dandy.

[Chorus]

[Verse 4]
My wife, she has a hairy thing, a hairy thing, a hairy thing.
My wife, she has a hairy thing, she showed it to me Sunday.
She bought it in the furrier shop, bought it in the furrier shop, bought it in
the furrier shop.
It's going back on Monday.
Old 17-01-2016, 03:58 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
What are the titles and who are the performing artists for all these magical lyrics?
Old 17-01-2016, 03:59 PM
Pack it up, pack it in..

Breaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
What are the titles and who are the performing artists for all these magical lyrics?
All Night Long - Lionel Ritchie
Old 17-01-2016, 04:04 PM
evvo111

evvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is here
Joy to the World - Three Dog Night

'Jeremiah was a bullfrog, was a good friend of mine. Never understood a single word he said, but I helped him drink his wine'
"The wise are instructed by reason; ordinary minds by experience; the stupid, by necessity; and brutes by instinct."
EE site palacecomrades com
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child."
Old 17-01-2016, 04:13 PM
9dw

Roadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sing, bird of prey
Beauty begins at the foot of you, do you believe the manner?
Gold stainless nail
Torn through the distance of man as they regard the summit

Even Siberia goes through the motions, hold out and hold up
Hold down the window (outbound, river)
Hold out the morning that comes into view (bluetail, tailfly)
River running right on over my head

How does she sing?
Who holds the ring and ring and you will find me coming?
Cold reigning king
Hold all the secrets from you as they produce the movement

Even Siberia goes through the motions, hold out and hold up
Hold down the window (outbound, river)
Hold out the morning that comes into view (bluetail, tailfly)
River running right over the outboard, river
Bluetail, tailfly
Luther in time
Dood'ndoodit, dah, d't-d't-dah

Hold down the window
Hold out the morning that comes into view
Warm side, the tower
Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru

Gold stainless nail
Torn through the distance of man as they regard the summit
Cold reigning king
Shelter the women that sing as they produce the movement
River running right on over
Then over my head outboard, river

Bluetail, tailfly
Luther in time
Suntower asking
Cover, lover
June cast, moon fast
As one changes
Heart gold, leaver
Soul mark, mover
Christian, changer
Called out, saviour
Moon gate, climber
Turn round, glider
Old 17-01-2016, 08:51 PM
Veteran

JJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by For Paranoias View Post
Moonlight Shadow.

'4am in the morning'
Am I being whooshed or are you suggesting that 4am isn't in the morning?
Old 17-01-2016, 10:39 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ View Post
Am I being whooshed or are you suggesting that 4am isn't in the morning?
Think the point is 4am is enough, the in the morning is nonsensical

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 17-01-2016, 11:01 PM
Perchance to sleep

Hibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is here
The Darkness -

One way ticket to hell.... And back

And back?
Old 18-01-2016, 08:35 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
#A E A E I O U U, I sometimes cry
A E A E I O U U, I sometimes cry#

IOU - Freez

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 18-01-2016, 08:40 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Dawn of light lying between
A silence and sold sources
Chased amid fusions of wonder
In moments hardly seen forgotten

Colored in pastures of chance
Dancing leaves cast spells of challenge
Amused but real in thought
We fled from the sea whole

Dawn of thought transfered through moments
Of days under searching earth
Revealing corridors of time provoking memories
Disjointed but with purpose

Craving penetrations offer links
With the self instructors sharp
And tender love as we took to the air
A picture of distance

Dawn of our power we amuse
Re descending as fast as misused
Expression, as only to teach love as
To reveal passion chasing

Late into corners, and we danced from the ocean
Dawn of love sent within us
Colors of awakening among the many
Won't to follow, only tunes of a different age

As the links span our endless caresses
For the freedom of life everlasting
Old 14-11-2017, 01:48 PM

Danny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Go ask the dust for any answers
Come back strong with fifty belly dancers
Old 14-11-2017, 01:54 PM

PeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There is only one winner...

Someone left the cake out in the rain....
and I dont think I can take it,
cause it took so long to bake it,
and I will never have thar recipe again.
Old 14-11-2017, 02:28 PM
Premiership 20/21

rbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Deboree-deb n' deboree-de-bree-deb

Oh Deborah, always look like a zebra

(T Rex)
Old 14-11-2017, 04:42 PM

Tim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
v3 takes some beating...

Nobody gonna take my car
I'm gonna race it to the ground
Nobody gonna beat my car
It's gonna break the speed of sound
Oooh it's a killing machine
It's got everything
Like a driving power big fat tires
And everything
I love it and I need it
I bleed it
Yeah it's a wild hurricane
Alright hold tight
I'm a highway star
Nobody gonna take my girl
I'm gonna keep her to the end
Nobody gonna have my girl
She stays close on every bend
Oooh she's a killing machine
She's got everything
Like a moving mouth body control
And everything
I love her I need her
I seed her
Yeah she turns me on
Alright hold on tight
I'm a highway star

Nobody gonna take my head
I got speed inside my brain
Nobody gonna steal my head
Now that I'm on the road again
Oooh I'm in heaven again
I've got…etc
Old 14-11-2017, 04:45 PM

PeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Toast?

Da Da Da?