Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 02-02-2017, 07:43 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
He is of BungalowBigot IQ + 10.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
What the heck are financial services anyway? We sell algorithms no one understands with the promise of making numbers get bigger.

snigger
Old 02-02-2017, 07:49 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Whoosh.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 02-02-2017, 07:50 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Whoosh.
the good old whoosh get out
Old 02-02-2017, 07:55 PM
Semper Idem

I don't have to get out of anything. I was merely pointing out your satire bypass.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 02-02-2017, 08:04 PM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglejez View Post
You just whooshed yourself again.
Old 02-02-2017, 09:08 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglejez View Post
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 02-02-2017, 09:29 PM
Semper Idem

Oh dear. This particular conversation is a bit above your pay grade.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 03-02-2017, 09:43 AM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
So out of the 17,410,742 that voted for Brexit we learned from Question Time last night that at least 1 of these, who had been an avid remainer, changed her mind at the last minute because she stumbled across a straight banana in a supermarket.

Fab
Old 03-02-2017, 09:53 AM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Oh. Can someone be an enemy of the people if they voted the same way as the people? He isn't a remoaner - he must be a bremoaner I suppose. Bloody brexiters - always whinging ;-)

To view the link you have to Register or Login

“Parliament, not government, took us into the treaty and so parliament, not government, must decide if and when we leave. I voted to leave the EU but parliament did not intend the referendum to cover the issue of membership of the EEA. The government should stop seeking to stretch the mandate to leave the EU to cover things parliament did not intend the referendum to cover.”

“The referendum was on membership of the EU, not the EEA, nor of [the European Court of Human Rights]. It was not an opinion poll on immigration. I want nothing less than Brexit. But anything more than Brexit is for parliament to permit. The government has a mandate, not a blank cheque. We are a parliamentary democracy, not an elected dictatorship.”
Old 03-02-2017, 09:59 AM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
Might as well get the clearest view we can of this then ...
This as I was told has become a major problem in city Hospitals..
Old 03-02-2017, 10:06 AM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Chief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
I accept this is a concern, but do we have actual figures in context with the total NHS budget that evidences the scale of the problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
He isnt top class mate

He is a limited player who scores goals with his head
Re Benteke - 14 May 2017
Old 03-02-2017, 10:11 AM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Taking it back from other countries "aid" I like.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 03-02-2017, 10:16 AM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Yeah those bastards wanting health treatment. Total scum. Why should any human have the right to decent health care?
Old 03-02-2017, 11:32 AM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
It would be interesting to hear how much you personally would like to pay for it. It's not actually free you know.
Old 03-02-2017, 11:37 AM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
It would be interesting to hear how much you personally would like to pay for it. It's not actually free you know.
He is paying for it. It's not actually free you know.
Old 03-02-2017, 11:53 AM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
And how much would you like to pay are you happy to pay for people that have no intention of contributing. How many people in the world would benefit from free treatment on the nhs. 5 billion ? Would you like it to collapse under the pressure of these people.
I see nothing wrong in asking them to pay or recovering it from foreign aid.
The money has to come from somewhere.
Old 03-02-2017, 12:01 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
And how much would you like to pay are you happy to pay for people that have no intention of contributing. How many people in the world would benefit from free treatment on the nhs. 5 billion ? .
Is that the latest estimate for how many foreigners come to the UK for NHS treatment?

Or simply the latest estimate for tourism figures last year?

(I must say, it seems a bit high).

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 03-02-2017, 12:11 PM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
And how much would you like to pay are you happy to pay for people that have no intention of contributing. How many people in the world would benefit from free treatment on the nhs. 5 billion ? Would you like it to collapse under the pressure of these people.
I see nothing wrong in asking them to pay or recovering it from foreign aid.
The money has to come from somewhere.
It is a tough question. The NHS is struggling but that is because of chronic under-investment for many many years, not foreigners. There are also many Brits that don't contribute, every child for example.
A flip question for you. How many people are you happy to let die because they can´t afford to pay?
Old 03-02-2017, 12:23 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Just a load of opinion with absolutely no verifiable factual content.

Interesting to note that the only paper running these stories is the Daily Mail which features a readership scare headline daily.
Old 03-02-2017, 12:26 PM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Chief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
Just a load of opinion with absolutely no verifiable factual content.

Interesting to note that the only paper running these stories is the Daily Mail which features a readership scare headline daily.
Yes, as I asked earlier, I'd like to see some evidence around the actual impact this has.

I get the impression it may be presented as a big number, but represent a minimal outlay of the overall NHS budget.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
He isnt top class mate

He is a limited player who scores goals with his head
Re Benteke - 14 May 2017