Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 21-03-2018, 12:18 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Visitor Messages

I stumbled across Biggin's visitor messages earlier and it is a veritable smorgasbord of opinions, abuse & encouragement - 32 of them in total.

Due to some trickery with a poster who I can't recall, I had to remove the option of receiving visitor messages so I can't play.

But what I am after are other suggestions as to who might have amusing messages/abuse left from various posters on this platform. It feels like I've got a glass to the wall of my neighbour's house.

I assumed Salad_Burnet's would be a good read, but I was left a little disappointed if I'm honest.

Cheers.
Old 21-03-2018, 12:24 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
I am proud of this one:

Quote:
Wow. You're really not very nice.
Old 21-03-2018, 12:25 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
Thanks.
Old 21-03-2018, 12:26 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
I forgot to check yours, apologies.

Londoner only has one, but it's up there with the best.

Quote:
Have a shit birthday you ****
Old 21-03-2018, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALACEWU View Post
Thanks.
Your visitor messages are quite good. Not enough abuse though.
Old 21-03-2018, 12:30 PM

Some of the grovelling on Dave's has almost put me off my lunch.

cdm61's message at the top of it is glorious though. 'Ms Abbot'
Old 21-03-2018, 12:36 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
I stumbled across Biggin's visitor messages earlier and it is a veritable smorgasbord of opinions, abuse & encouragement - 32 of them in total.

Due to some trickery with a poster who I can't recall, I had to remove the option of receiving visitor messages so I can't play.

But what I am after are other suggestions as to who might have amusing messages/abuse left from various posters on this platform. It feels like I've got a glass to the wall of my neighbour's house.

I assumed Salad_Burnet's would be a good read, but I was left a little disappointed if I'm honest.

Cheers.
33 now SC You should see the deleted ones
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]

Last edited by Biggineagle; 21-03-2018 at 12:49 PM.
Old 21-03-2018, 12:48 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Just taken a ganders at mine. Back in 2014 I was sent this;

'You can **** off aswell you soppy ****'

The problem I have with it is that I do not know what it was in reference to, so cannot gauge how justified it was.
Old 21-03-2018, 12:55 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post

The problem I have with it is that I do not know what it was in reference to, so cannot gauge how justified it was.
Surprising what you learn on yours Cary. Family wise.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]

Last edited by Biggineagle; 21-03-2018 at 12:58 PM.
Old 21-03-2018, 01:02 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:

Probably you were sucking up to Maz ... it's best to just straight Red Rep you I find.
Old 21-03-2018, 01:03 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Probably you were sucking up to Maz ... it's best to just straight Red Rep you I find.
Old 21-03-2018, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
33 now SC You should see the deleted ones
Old 21-03-2018, 01:25 PM

Quote:

It's a crying shame that there isn't a facility to pos rep visitor messages.
Old 21-03-2018, 01:28 PM

Woldingham CP has attracted some abuse on his page.
Old 21-03-2018, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Old 21-03-2018, 01:49 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
You want to see some reps to a certain individual poster, some are really out of order and only sent by 3 or 4 posters...Which will not be put up with any-more, to anyone or by anyone.

Posters should report these reps to us.
Old 21-03-2018, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
You want to see some reps to a certain individual poster.
First Slimbloke, now you. Listen, I don't want to be a Mod.

Old 21-03-2018, 02:01 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:

Are you sure?
Old 21-03-2018, 02:11 PM

Yes. More so now after seeing that Dave recently pranged what was going to be my company car.
Old 21-03-2018, 02:12 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

He said reps, not PM´s

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.