Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2018, 05:42 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Guiata
AWB - Tomkins - Sakho - PVA
Luka - Meyer - Kouyate
Antonio - Josh King - Zaha

Im joining some dots that dont exist yet
Old 03-08-2018, 05:47 PM
Gigi

Leap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What great 'problems' to be facing!!
Old 03-08-2018, 05:48 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
You do have to wonder whether this signing will help sway the HFs decision, assuming it's not too late. If I was Parish I would do everything I could to keep them.
Old 03-08-2018, 05:52 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Yep, despite being slightly different types of players, I would say that we have probably replaced Cabaye's central role with Kouyate and RLC's more roaming and attacking role with Mayer.

So we are in a better position as we now have two permanent players but our numbers are the same. We may well need to use Andros up top at times too - he was playing there ahead of Benteke at the end of last season, there are doubts about Sorloth's quality and Wickham has only just returned from a major, major lay-off. Until/ unless we sign another stiker he may start the season up top with Wilf again.
We have a different set of players for this season. A clever manager (which RH is), will readjust how we play in function of the new players' characteristics. Why would he just stick new players in old players slots ?
We have nobody like Ruben, (and Antonio is also not like Ruben), actually, Ruben is still difficult to define as a player.
Old 03-08-2018, 06:14 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RisZero View Post
Guiata
Luka - Meyer - Kouyate

Surely there’s no way we could afford King.
Old 03-08-2018, 06:19 PM

eagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue Eagle View Post
We wonít play without a traditional striker, we were much better end of last season when Benteke came on.
No we werenít. We were destroying teams, we then brought Benteke on for the last twenty minutes of games as a get out ball.
Old 03-08-2018, 06:22 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleforlife View Post
No we werenít. We were destroying teams, we then brought Benteke on for the last twenty minutes of games as a get out ball.
Well, we destroyed Leicester. He changed the game vs Stoke, and I don’t recall how much of an impact he had against West Brom, but both goals were after we subbed Benteke on.
Old 03-08-2018, 06:23 PM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RisZero View Post
Guiata
Luka - Meyer - Kouyate

Interesting but totally ludicrous.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)
Old 03-08-2018, 06:30 PM
This is it

Chris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Townsend > Antonio also
Old 03-08-2018, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Finch View Post
Townsend > Antonio also
Because of Antonio’s injury record, I’d agree yeah. If he was fitter, there’d be nothing between them.
Old 03-08-2018, 06:34 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
I expect McArthur will start as CK has already hinted about his fitness and on top of that JM has been involved all preseason and i doubt RH will throw in 2 newcomers in midfield after 1 week at the club.
Old 03-08-2018, 06:39 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Cheers
Old 03-08-2018, 06:44 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
1 - I dont expect to get Josh King no

2 - King is an interesting case though in that it was very publicly known that he wanted to leave and then it went very quiet. As quiet as our business this window.

3 - Im not intending to compare Townsend and Antonio (I dont even intend this to be a serious lineup) but in my mind I guess I was thinking him out, Antonio and King in. I stress this is not a prediction, just dumb musing.

4 - I am a fan of King though so if it happens out of nowhere I will take credit for it
Old 03-08-2018, 09:29 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
You do have to wonder whether this signing will help sway the HFs decision, assuming it's not too late. If I was Parish I would do everything I could to keep them.
Anymore up their arse?
Old 03-08-2018, 11:12 PM
Just living my life

nathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
Why.

No player is bigger than the club and no set of fans are bigger than the club.

They've made their bed.
Old 04-08-2018, 12:18 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathe View Post
Why.

No player is bigger than the club and no set of fans are bigger than the club.

They've made their bed.
They're a lot more important to the club than me or you. Not resolving the situation will be a big mistake, although I'm not saying they shouldn't show some leeway as well, as they should.
Old 04-08-2018, 08:18 AM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
the signing many of us have been waiting for since promotion (young potential from a foreign league, maybe a bit of a rough diamond, creative and technically sound, resale value)

well played all at CPFC, can't wait to watch him. Never thought we'd replace Cabaye so easily. On that note I see him in that role eventually next to Luka especially against the smaller teams where we will be passing through the pitch and trying to break their lines when they sit back which Max looks very good at
Old 04-08-2018, 08:25 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
I feel a lot better about losing Yohan now. Was gutted when he didnít sign back again.
Old 04-08-2018, 08:29 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Signing Max has made me renew my season ticket (albeit in a much worse seat). Having endured 25 years of mostly shite I figure I deserve to be there when we finally have a team again, bodge or no bodge. Having the breaking strain of a kitkat was also a factor.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 04-08-2018, 08:31 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
I feel a lot better about losing Yohan now. Was gutted when he didnít sign back again.
Yes itís exciting isnít it.

Loved yohan, he was brilliant. Even when so many people thought he was a shit number 10!

Speaking of which.....