Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 26-05-2017, 03:07 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Far Cry 5

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 27-05-2017, 02:43 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is here
Looks good. But I still haven't gotten around to Far Cry 2 or 3 yet!?!?!

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 27-05-2017, 05:08 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieskyclad View Post
Looks good. But I still haven't gotten around to Far Cry 2 or 3 yet!?!?!
I really liked Far Cry 3 even though it had one of the worst lead characters ever.
Old 12-06-2017, 10:19 PM
Panty Organizer

Definitely has the chaos of a Far Cry game.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 13-06-2017, 08:28 AM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Far Cry 4 is one of very few games that I couldn't put down until I'd completed it. I wasn't sure about the Shangri La sections of the game though so hopefully they move away from that sort of thing this time.
Old 13-06-2017, 08:39 AM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
loved 4 hated primal

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 07-04-2018, 07:47 PM
Panty Organizer

Have people been playing this? I'm thinking about getting it but I hear stories about it being all glitched up. And what comes with the Season Pass, other than a copy of Far Cry 3. Are these Zombies, Martians, etc things just extra missions?
Old 07-04-2018, 07:52 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
Have people been playing this? I'm thinking about getting it but I hear stories about it being all glitched up. And what comes with the Season Pass, other than a copy of Far Cry 3. Are these Zombies, Martians, etc things just extra missions?
I've just liberated the first of the 3 regions, I've enjoyed it.

Not noticed a massive number of glitches really.
Old 07-04-2018, 08:17 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
I've just liberated the first of the 3 regions, I've enjoyed it.

Not noticed a massive number of glitches really.
I loved Far Cry 3 and finished it on PS3 and PC. I have Far Cry 4 on PC but haven't really gotten into it as much. Wondering if this one is more like 3 or 4.
Old 07-04-2018, 09:40 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
I am just about to start Far Cry 3
Old 07-04-2018, 11:17 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Anyone got probs accessing GCC ?
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 07-04-2018, 11:21 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
Anyone got probs accessing GCC ?
What part of the game is that biggles?
Old 08-04-2018, 10:33 AM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
I loved Far Cry 3 and finished it on PS3 and PC. I have Far Cry 4 on PC but haven't really gotten into it as much. Wondering if this one is more like 3 or 4.
I’d say far cry 3 and 4 were quite similar and this ones a bit different.

Not that much different though, general gameplay is the same, but some small things like no towers to climb, no animal skin crafting, way less collectible missions, but much more vehicles and freedom, and much more characters and side quests. If you liked 3 and 4 you’ll like this one too.
Old 09-04-2018, 04:47 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
A nice touch is that any credits that you earn in the Arcade mode of the game are transferred to your main game and can be used as currency in the in-game store thus enabling you to get better equipment for your character on a regular basis.

Great game with so much to do and very long-lasting appeal thanks to the Arcade mode and its thousands of user created maps made by players in the in-game Map Editor.
Old 29-06-2018, 09:52 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Utterly weird ending to the storyline!
Old 29-06-2018, 11:57 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
In arcade mode you can play many game modes including small versions of PUBG on user created maps and games where last man standing wins.
You can earn in-game credits by simply playing any arcade mode user created map and voting on it after you have played it.
These credits can then be spent within the main game on weapons and equipment.
Old 01-07-2018, 06:23 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Utterly weird ending to the storyline!
Very disappointing indeed. Worse ever.

DLC is quite fun though.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 17-04-2019, 08:13 AM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Help ! For the life of me I cannot work out how to swap throwable load outs. I have knives, remote C4 and grenades. But I need some molatovs. I can see them on the bench but when I try to collect them it says “molatovs” full. When I go to the top inventory menus it says I have them but can’t load them. When I go to the shop it lets me swap guns but not throwables. Google didn’t help

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018