Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 22-10-2018, 08:59 PM

Eaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is here
Even parish feedman and bright couldnt screw that transfer up.
Old 22-10-2018, 09:02 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
No brainer. Of course we should take him if offered.

I imagine he'd rather put his feet up and enjoy his American retirement though.
He looked absolute pony at Everton 6 months ago though. I dunno.
Old 22-10-2018, 09:16 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
He looked absolute pony at Everton 6 months ago though. I dunno.
I wouldn't go that far. He scored 10 in 31 last season.

He can also take a set piece.

A class (or five) above any of our current strikers.
Old 23-10-2018, 05:22 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
I wouldn't go that far. He scored 10 in 31 last season.

He can also take a set piece.

A class (or five) above any of our current strikers.
Last goal for them came in December. As I said, pony 6 months ago and Everton fans were happy to get rid.

I know we’re desperate, but this seems a little bit Adebayor to me...
Old 23-10-2018, 05:42 AM

Stan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is here
At least the bloke's got a footballing brain, unlike the vast majority of our witless wonders.
Old 23-10-2018, 07:20 AM

Kai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Shows Roy is truly losing it except he's realised that we sorely lack strikers and attacking midfielders
Old 23-10-2018, 10:11 AM

alfiejay : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealfiejay : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealfiejay : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealfiejay : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealfiejay : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealfiejay : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealfiejay : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealfiejay : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealfiejay : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealfiejay : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealfiejay : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Way things are going, I'd take Mickey Rooney on loan.
Showing your age mate
Old 23-10-2018, 04:35 PM

Lords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
We should have kept Cabaye instead if true .
Amen to that, I believe he is the cog we are missing
Old 23-10-2018, 04:48 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
As a public service I have put the old care homes in Thornton heath on alert (defo score there) and Elgins email just in case of any hair problems
Old 23-10-2018, 04:52 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Didn't Rooney say not that long ago he wouldn't play for another English club other than United or Everton?
Old 23-10-2018, 04:53 PM

Simmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The man is a class act and we have never filled the No 10 slot. Turns 33 tomorrow. You cannot argue with the stats and we also need fighters now:

Senior career*
Years Team Apps (Gls)
2002–2004 Everton 67 (15)
2004–2017 Manchester United 393 (183)
2017–2018 Everton 31 (10)
2018– D.C. United 19 (12)
National team
2000–2001 England U15 4 (2)
2001–2002 England U17 12 (7)
2002–2003 England U19 1 (0)
2003–2016 England 119 (53)
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 07:44, 18 October 2018 (UTC)
Old 23-10-2018, 05:09 PM

Simmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Surely Max should be given a good bash, first.
Old 23-10-2018, 06:20 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Didn't Rooney say not that long ago he wouldn't play for another English club other than United or Everton?
Ah, the famous lure of London....
Old 23-10-2018, 06:28 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
No thanks.
Old 23-10-2018, 06:50 PM

Player / Assistant Coach, under Ray Lewington and Roy would be a great place to start if that is the direction he wants to go in .

RLC and Rooney would be great but so would the wages - one or two would probably need to be shipped out; but these two in my opinion would be great . We are still in both cups too....
Old 24-10-2018, 05:53 AM

audreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is here
See if Yohan wants a return i reckon
Old 24-10-2018, 05:57 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Would rather have Coleen Rooney up front than Benteke
Old 24-10-2018, 06:08 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Do we need more DM’s
Old 24-10-2018, 06:14 AM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by audreytatou View Post
See if Yohan wants a return i reckon
This also for me ..... Luka needs him and so do we ....... First buy at Christmas should be Cabaye back.
Old 24-10-2018, 06:16 AM
Hadron Collider

Ok so he cannot do 90 minutes .... But he gives the team a great 70 minutes of class!