Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 19-12-2018, 04:11 PM

Eli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The Ends, Lloyd Park

Three day festival taking place late May/early June in Lloyd Park:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I've got no interest in seeing Damian Marley and I know next to nothing about Wizkid, but tempted to get tickets for Nas (although apart from that cameo appearance he did on the last Beastie Boys album I have heard next to nothing he has done sinxe his first two albums) and I don't think I've ever been to any outdoor concerts in Croydon (well not anyone with any degree of musical pedigree anyway)

Anyone else on here thinking of going (or already got tickets, I know Croydon resident got early bird tickets but I haven't had the money following my Christmas shopping)?
Old 20-12-2018, 12:26 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
I live about 10 minutes from Lloyd Park, so could probably hear it from my flat. If tickets are still available in the new year, I might have a look. Probably only be a day ticket for Nas, though. Although Nas has been a somewhat problematic artist in the past year, so... \_(ツ)_/

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo