Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 06-03-2019, 03:28 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Harry and Meghan?

Is it only me getting very bored with them and wishing them a more private life together .... So I don't have to bloody see them all the time!
Old 06-03-2019, 03:31 PM
Maybe It’s Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
To be fair I can't recall the last time I saw a news story about them.

But then I generally do stick to the sports pages!
Old 06-03-2019, 03:48 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Is it only me getting very bored with them and wishing them a more private life together .... So I don't have to bloody see them all the time!
Stop reading the Daily Mail or Express. Normally works.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 06-03-2019, 03:54 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
You wait til the babbah arrives.
Old 06-03-2019, 04:34 PM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
That's Prince Henry of Wales, the Duke of Sussex to the likes of us. Prince Henry Charles Albert Windsor, Duke of Sussex to be correct.

Harry isn't even his name - that's a press media construction to make him seem more 'in touch' with us common folk.

I hate this whole 'royalty more in touchy feely' nonsense. Either you buy into the idea of monarch and the divine right of kings etc which establishes him as a superior being, rightfully entitled to privilege. Or you don't.

I can't stand the concept of royalty, but the whole point of a monarchy is entirely around the idea of accepting that these people aren't common ordinary folk like you and me, but people to which we should serve.
Old 06-03-2019, 04:35 PM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
A bit like Wilfried Zaha
Old 06-03-2019, 04:48 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Old 06-03-2019, 04:51 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogstar721 View Post
That's Prince Henry of Wales, the Duke of Sussex to the likes of us. Prince Henry Charles Albert Windsor, Duke of Sussex to be correct.

Harry isn't even his name - that's a press media construction to make him seem more 'in touch' with us common folk.
That’s nonsense that Harry’s name is a ‘press media construction’.

His parents said soon after he was born that whilst he will be officially known/christened as Prince Henry, that he would be called Harry by them and outside of formal situations where his correct name had to be used.

Not that unusual even...many people I know (including me!) are known by diminutives of their true name. And I know a few who use their middle name in preference to their first one. No media involvement required.
Old 06-03-2019, 04:53 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
I think we should just celebrate a young couple so clearly in love. I can't wait to know the child's name.
Old 06-03-2019, 05:10 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Poor Harry

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 06-03-2019, 05:42 PM
Super Furry Animal

Riley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is here
I love the fact that Dogstar has literally just made that up!
Old 06-03-2019, 05:58 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
That’s nonsense that Harry’s name is a ‘press media construction’.

His parents said soon after he was born that whilst he will be officially known/christened as Prince Henry, that he would be called Harry by them and outside of formal situations where his correct name had to be used.

Not that unusual even...many people I know (including me!) are known by diminutives of their true name. And I know a few who use their middle name in preference to their first one. No media involvement required.
Perhaps dogstar refers to everyone by their full name and not by and short form. No Robs or Bobs for him!
Old 06-03-2019, 05:59 PM
Le Crystal Chamakh

mroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
I think we should just celebrate a young couple so clearly in love. I can't wait to know the child's name.
it's keith
Old 06-03-2019, 06:00 PM
Erect member

windy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Where’s PK when you need him?
Old 06-03-2019, 06:01 PM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
She's gonna get bored isn't she with the lifestyle. Luckily for her I can see Harry being ok with living in California. His skin might not be tho'.
Old 06-03-2019, 06:02 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Stop reading the Daily Mail or Express. Normally works.
Maz you are right ...bloody Mail online is obsessed ....I buy the Times most morning's and they're not too bad.
Old 06-03-2019, 07:06 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
With the Queen being so old now, I think it's a good thing that William and Harry take on a large chunk of Royal 'visiting' duties.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 06-05-2019, 04:31 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Wot no big congratulations from the BBS?
Old 06-05-2019, 04:47 PM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
Old 06-05-2019, 04:49 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
[QUOTE=windy;14675571]Where’s PK when you need him?[u/QUOTE]

I will text him and get back to you.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.