Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 17-04-2019, 11:35 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
They'll be about on par with the E400 within 24 hours.
Old 17-04-2019, 11:43 AM

Littlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by macstar View Post
3 people have glued themselves to a Docklands Light Railway vehicle. They way to get sympathy or for action to occur on their plight? I think not.
Hope it was natural gluten free/vegan friendly glue too.
Old 17-04-2019, 06:50 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
You mean 'the worlds leading climate change scientists who need to keep scaring people to keep themselves in a job''
No. The scientists who know about theses things.

SaulAlinsky
Old 17-04-2019, 06:51 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
3 people have glued themselves to a Docklands Light Railway vehicle. They way to get sympathy or for action to occur on their plight? I think not.
Risky considering these things sometime operate without dirvers or conductors...
Old 17-04-2019, 07:00 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Hippy glued themselves to the DLR. that was annoying.
Old 17-04-2019, 07:04 PM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
Beatnik Bostik
Old 17-04-2019, 07:28 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
You mean 'the worlds leading climate change scientists who need to keep scaring people to keep themselves in a job''
Blimey. Another sad example of Brexit collateral damage.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 17-04-2019, 07:50 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
Yes. State pension reduces your personal allowance so although the government claim its not taxed that's only because it doesn't exceed your personal allowance. If you a have a private pension and other income that's taxed as normal.
You think your benefits shouldn’t go towards your allowance?
Old 17-04-2019, 07:53 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
You think your benefits shouldn’t go towards your allowance?
Ffs. It was your question not mine. It seems reasonable to me it was you that questioned paying tax on pensions.
Old 17-04-2019, 07:54 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
About time. Keep it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 17-04-2019, 08:00 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Ffs. It was your question not mine. It seems reasonable to me it was you that questioned paying tax on pensions.
You said you put more in than take out.
Old 17-04-2019, 08:04 PM
Back in a Sublime place

Vendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Blimey. Another sad example of Brexit collateral damage.
Honestly give it a rest it's tiring enough all over the TV every night without you and few others keep having a pop at people on threads that have **** all to do with ******* Brexit.
Old 17-04-2019, 08:07 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendy View Post
Honestly give it a rest it's tiring enough all over the TV every night without you and few others keep having a pop at people on threads that have **** all to do with ******* Brexit.
They may not be related but i’ll wager 95% of global warming deniers are brexiters.
Old 17-04-2019, 08:11 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
You said you put more in than take out.
I do my tax exceeds my state pension it's in no way unusual. I'm not complaining it seems rational enough.
It was your question not mine.
Old 17-04-2019, 08:12 PM
Policy advisor to God

And I would add not relevant to this thread.
Old 17-04-2019, 10:27 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
far from angry. LOL. careful you will explode if you carry on like that little man . For what its worth. i agree with the protests. I understand the the issue of climate change is going to fall ever more heavily on the next generations also i agree with you earlier point that coordinated international action is the way to go. finally anything skint says normally turns out to be full of shit. HTH.
Yep far from.angry, I find you hilariously pathetic , akin to a child trapped in an adults body. But for 3 lines of that post you seem to have been jolted into straying from your normal inane comments on other posters and have actually posted something relative and interesting . Sadly, and predictably though, you revert to type at the end of a half decent post , and your unhealthy fetish about skint becomes the focus of it again . What is wrong with you man ?

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 18-04-2019, 01:14 AM

cod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Just wondered who's paying their gas and electricity bill and for their petrol to get there.
Since when did the efficacy of a protest depend on the protesters' personal finances?
Old 18-04-2019, 06:35 AM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
And I would add not relevant to this thread.
It's your attitude that is relevant. Your Gammonesque reaction to the the protesters - 'why aren't they at work?' followed by 'I've put in more than i've taken'.

The last bit is total bollox of course. The retirees now have been the biggest takers in history. Firstly A massive one off transfer of funds from the next generation to yours via house prices. Artificially created booms in stock markets giving nice pension payouts now - the price will eventually be paid later. And last but not least the climate which you haven't had to worry about in the slightest but the kids now do thanks to our actions - and you have the audacity to mock them.

I don't blame you as an individual one bit for taking advantage of all these niceties given to you, but don't come on here claiming you've put in more than you've taken out. FFS. Nothing can be further from the truth.
Old 18-04-2019, 06:37 AM
I'm not divorced

and to top it all off you get a nice state pension -- something else paid for by the current generation, which of course will be non existent when they come to retire.
Old 18-04-2019, 06:47 AM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlecaesar View Post
Hope it was natural gluten free/vegan friendly glue too.
To view the link you have to Register or Login