Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 25-01-2004, 02:18 PM
Back of the net!!!!

Super Eagles has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSuper Eagles has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSuper Eagles has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSuper Eagles has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSuper Eagles has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSuper Eagles has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSuper Eagles has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSuper Eagles has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSuper Eagles has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSuper Eagles has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSuper Eagles has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
1 million pound to spend at the cost of Freedman?

I hear that Palace will look to off load freedman/Symons/Granville and Smith in the summer..

I hear Millwall scum would love freedman.. and are willing to pay 750k..

My opinion is sell him and Palace will move on.. He's been a great servant to us, but doesn't seem to have the desire..

I also hear Dundee had a 1million pound bid turned down for freedman at the beginning of this year...

ta

Andy
Old 25-01-2004, 02:22 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
1million to Dundee yes!
750k to Millscum? NO!!!! Read my lips NO NO NO NO NO NO....NO!
Old 25-01-2004, 02:24 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Re: 1 million pound to spend at the cost of Freedman?

Quote:
Originally posted by Super Eagles
I hear that Palace will look to off load freedman/Symons/Granville and Smith in the summer..

My opinion is sell him and Palace will move on.. He's been a great servant to us, but doesn't seem to have the desire..

I also hear Dundee had a 1million pound bid turned down for freedman at the beginning of this year...
Where did you hear that? SLP?
Old 25-01-2004, 02:24 PM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Re: 1 million pound to spend at the cost of Freedman?

Quote:
Originally posted by Super Eagles

I don't think we have to worry about Dundee making another offer.

The other three will definately go, but I can't see Freedman going, especially not to Scumwall.

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 25-01-2004, 02:26 PM

cpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowscpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowscpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowscpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowscpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowscpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowscpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowscpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowscpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowscpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowscpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
the first obvious question to ask is where you heard all this information, but putting that aside, we already know about the 7 players out of contract at the end of the season and the numerous rumours and opinions on who we should keep and who we should off load.

however, i dnt believe freedman will be sold esp. to millwall after that public display of throwing handbags by jordan and theo. Symons may well be given some sort of coaching position at palace, granville has been a regular in iain dowie's team, has been playing well and his contract doesnt run out at the end of the season and as for jamie smith, eventhough i know im in the minority i still think he is the best right back we have at the club.
Old 25-01-2004, 02:30 PM

cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982
getting kit, smith, granville of the wage bill would be good but dougie is the only clever striker we have and still has a part to play i believe.

where you here millwall would want him - and where would dundee have got a million from.
Old 25-01-2004, 03:06 PM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
700,000 would be a great deal for us. He is getting on and we can't afford to have someone of his ability not in the first team. His form has dipped ever since Morrison went, and selling him for younger players is exactly where we want our football club going, finally in the RIGHT direction.
Old 25-01-2004, 03:10 PM

75points has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills75points has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills75points has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills75points has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills75points has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills75points has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills75points has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills75points has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills75points has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills75points has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills75points has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
selling the wrong man - Shipley out if necessary
Old 25-01-2004, 03:14 PM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by 75points
selling the wrong man - Shipley out if necessary
Shipperley is getting better by every game he plays. He is getting a good understanding with AJ, and were you at Bradford yesterday, because his work rate was terrfific and had signs of the old Shipps we used to love and know.
Old 25-01-2004, 03:14 PM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by davematt
700,000 would be a great deal for us. He is getting on and we can't afford to have someone of his ability not in the first team. His form has dipped ever since Morrison went, and selling him for younger players is exactly where we want our football club going, finally in the RIGHT direction.
Yes he was terrible at the start of this season..............

(Nationwide Div 1 Player of the Month)

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 25-01-2004, 03:15 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Freedman worth 750k in today's market?

Not even Millwall are that thick.

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 25-01-2004, 03:18 PM

cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982
between dougie shipps and aj on paper i know they might not all be on top form we have a perfect blend - clever man, target man and nippy man. dont really wanna sell him. i think soares could develop into a dougie type of player.
Old 25-01-2004, 03:21 PM

RichieG is finding a place in our heartRichieG is finding a place in our heartRichieG is finding a place in our heartRichieG is finding a place in our heartRichieG is finding a place in our heart
I would be very interested to know where you heard this.

I would be gutted, but I've heard Dougie is not the greatest of trainers, and I suppose that would annoy Dowie and Harbin so there could be some truth, but I certainly hope not, I love Dougie!

Also, Dougie loves the Palace and has stated that he wants to stay, though as he muct be one of the highest earners I suppose what he wants might not be so important if it frees Dowie's hand a little in the transfer market. Thing is you need at least 3 quality strikers, who would we replace him with that would be cheaper on the wage bill? And don't say Williams - if he was any good he'd have got a start by now!

Where's LLCOOLSTEVE when you need him?
Old 25-01-2004, 03:21 PM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
I think we'd be silly to sell either Dougie or Shipps. Both have gone through a lack of confidence, both are getting it back.

But if Dowie thinks its the right move, then fair enough.
Old 25-01-2004, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by oz_da II
Yes he was terrible at the start of this season..............

(Nationwide Div 1 Player of the Month)
Ok, he scored a hatrick on the opening day, but apart from that, he has done virtually nothing all season. If Millwall made a bid of 700,000 we would be stupid to reject it, as we don't really need Dougie anymore. We have a good reserve striker in Gareth Williams, who if Dougie did go, would surely get his chance, which all the supporters have been calling for since last season.
Old 25-01-2004, 03:47 PM

Ben H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Dundee are in administration and couldn't afford to spend 10 let alone 1,000,000. And as already pointed out, Freedman is worth no where near that sum.

I wouldn't be surprised if he went though, simply as he's probably one of the higher wage earners.

I'm sure LLCS will have something to say on the matter, if he's not too busy sucking him off.
Old 25-01-2004, 03:54 PM

BLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Ben H

I'm sure LLCS will have something to say on the matter, if he's not too busy sucking him off.
Bitchy!!!

http://www.signaldrivingschool.co.uk/
http://www.twitter.com/dave_p_bailey

Xbox One gamertag = k1zza4
Old 25-01-2004, 05:55 PM

drizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behind
I believe the post started said dundee made a 1 million bid at the start of the season. This was before they were in administration.

Personally (as much as i love Dougie,) i would accept a 1million bid, this would then finance a move for Mhyre, allow us to offer gray an improved contract and maybe give williams a chance.

Lets face it Dougie is an expensive player to sit on the bench!
Old 25-01-2004, 06:04 PM

gray is crap though why give him a improved contract.

no one will be 1mil for him anyway
Old 25-01-2004, 06:06 PM
I hate millwall

Rog 007 will last through forever and another dayRog 007 will last through forever and another dayRog 007 will last through forever and another dayRog 007 will last through forever and another dayRog 007 will last through forever and another dayRog 007 will last through forever and another dayRog 007 will last through forever and another dayRog 007 will last through forever and another dayRog 007 will last through forever and another dayRog 007 will last through forever and another dayRog 007 will last through forever and another day
No way should Dougie go to Scumwall, I'd be gutted id he does leave