Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 01-04-2008, 12:00 PM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by ozeagle
something that casson won't be doing too much of.
Still young, especially for a spinner.

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 01-04-2008, 12:02 PM
leviathan

ozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
i'd rather you

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 01-04-2008, 12:02 PM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

bunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by oz_da II
Does he rip 'em?
Oz_da, be sure to save Oz's ramblings about Casson.

If the kid happens to make it, then you can enjoy making an 'Oisinesque' addition to your signature.
Old 01-04-2008, 12:06 PM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
i'd rather you
Not sure about that, I actually bowl better leggies with wicketkeeping gloves on.

Old 01-04-2008, 12:07 PM
leviathan

ozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
time for m clarke to get off the pages of the girlie mags and spend some time at the crease.

To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
Old 01-04-2008, 12:08 PM
Shooting down bogans

Quote:
Originally posted by bunghole
Oz_da, be sure to save Oz's ramblings about Casson.

If the kid happens to make it, then you can enjoy making an 'Oisinesque' addition to your signature.
Definitely one to add to the collection of many.

I actually haven't seen much of Casson (yet probably more than oz) so can't comment too much, yet.

Old 01-04-2008, 12:08 PM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

bunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
time for m clarke to spend some time in the crease.
I reckon he's been doing plenty of that with Bingle.
Old 01-04-2008, 12:10 PM
Shooting down bogans

Quote:
time for m clarke to get off the pages of the girlie mags and spend some time at the crease.
Taking over from that feral goose who is the "number one" cyclists supporter. A bit embarrassing, really.

Old 01-04-2008, 12:11 PM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

Quote:
Originally posted by oz_da II
Definitely one to add to the collection of many.

I actually haven't seen much of Casson (yet probably more than oz) so can't comment too much, yet.
I like the fact that he's a wrist spinner.

If he's poo he'll get found out quick enough, but if he's good he'll be a big plus.
Old 01-04-2008, 12:13 PM
Shooting down bogans

Agreed, when was the last successful finger spinner to do well for Australia in Australia?

Tim May?

Old 01-04-2008, 12:15 PM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

There hasn't been many.
Old 01-04-2008, 12:15 PM
leviathan

nothing embarrassing about having a GS winning sportsman, 110% trier and national tragic as your #1 fan.

then again, winning, pride and guts aren't qualities your mob know too much about

Old 01-04-2008, 12:17 PM
leviathan

akhtar banned for 5 years for breaking the code of conduct.

any wonder we're not going there.

Old 01-04-2008, 12:17 PM
Wellington NZ

TN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
sorry if already mentionned but Shoaib Akthar has just been banned for 5 years by the Pakistan Cricket Board.

BBC

Fast bowler Shoaib Akhtar has been banned for five years by the Pakistan Cricket Board following a disciplinary hearing in Rawalpindi.

The 32-year-old, who was on a two-year probabtion for attacking teammate Mohammad Asif with a bat, was charged with publicly criticising the PCB.

Chairman Nasif Ashraf said: "The board has lost confidence in Shoaib Akhtar.

"We therefore felt that his presence in the field was damaging to the team and the image of Pakistan cricket."
Old 01-04-2008, 12:50 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
akhtar banned for 5 years for breaking the code of conduct.

any wonder we're not going there.
I don't think the security review considered Akhtar's bat
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 01-04-2008, 12:53 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Better than picking him and him getting injured again.

Shame, he could have really been somebody
Old 01-04-2008, 12:59 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by kolinkins
Better than picking him and him getting injured again.

Shame, he could have really been somebody
Apart from the ball tampering, the chucking, the violent assaults and injuries. Then maybe.

But no one ever saw him bowl without any of these things

Sorry to hear about your dad
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 02-04-2008, 07:08 AM

Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work
Perhaps Shoaib should have been handled like this:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Cosgrove to face 'fitness' contract

Troubled batsman Mark Cosgrove will have fitness requirements put in his next contract.

Cosgrove was dropped for the final two matches of the four-day competition because of poor form and lack of fitness.

At the start of the season, he was also suspended from the Centre for Excellence over hygiene issues and untidiness at his accommodation in Brisbane.

South Australian Cricket Association (SACA) chief executive, Mike Deare, says Cosgrove's last season with SA was abysmal.

"There will be some specific conditions applied in his contract that he will have to meet," he said.

"We are, I guess, very close to the end of our patience with Mark.

"We'd certainly give him another season but he's going to have to deliver and it will be not just with runs, it will have to be with fitness as well."

Mr Deare says SACA is frustrated that Cosgrove has not reached his potential.

"He's unquestionably a natural batsman but this year his performance, this last season, his performance has been absolutely abysmal," he said.

"He knows that. We're working very hard with him on fitness and we're working very hard with him on his batting and we just hope he turns it around."
Old 02-04-2008, 07:13 AM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

Needs to go on The Biggest Loser.

Not much good being naturally gifted if you're clinically obese.
Old 02-04-2008, 07:13 AM
Shooting down bogans

That'll be the end of him.