Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 11-02-2007, 11:52 AM
leviathan

ozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
Originally posted by eaglejez
I thought all your players were world class !! How come Hayden is so rubbish now ?!!

hayden has been shit for 2 years.

gilchrist as well.

both should retire now.

take out gilly's meaningless century in Perth, and look at how his average has dropped dramatically over the past few seasons.

time to go.

at the very least, one of them. promote hodge to open with gilchrist if need be.

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 11-02-2007, 11:53 AM
leviathan

ozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
Originally posted by Godstone Eagle
Aussies should watch and learn...when the crunch came, Englands quality shone through when it mattered, whereas the Aussies crumbled.
moronic comment

To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
Old 11-02-2007, 11:55 AM
South Londons No1

Godstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by ozeagle
moronic comment

Took the bait though
RickyB
Anonymous Coward

34 runs by D/L

Well done, bring on the world cup

GDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Well played England!!
Old 11-02-2007, 11:56 AM
RickyB
Anonymous Coward

I might have a few quid on them at 10's
Old 11-02-2007, 12:08 PM
red and blue army

PalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is here
Quite unbelievable. To be fair the game was won on the toss but after a winter of complete anialation the boys have stuck their chins out and unbelievably beaten the Aussie's at the one day game. Paul Collingwood MBE played an absolute blinder in the last three games, what a star.
Old 11-02-2007, 12:22 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Adlerhorst
Look, lets get this in perspective. Fantastic recent effort by the one day team, but just like our test team, the Aussies have not become a shite one day team overnight. And our one day team have not become world beaters in four matches. The majority of the group matches were painful in case anyone has forgotten, NZ feck ups gifted us the final place.

That said it would be the first time Aus have lost three straight matches to one side in I cannot remember how long, losing two straight was the first time in five years. And the first time Aus have not held this trophy in five years so well done all round

And it is still Pyjama cricket.
No one's going over board but I'd say we are now the best team in the World, if not of all time !
Old 11-02-2007, 12:22 PM
leviathan

Quote:
Originally posted by Godstone Eagle
Took the bait though

huh?

Old 11-02-2007, 12:23 PM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
fan-•••••••-tastic
Old 11-02-2007, 12:25 PM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

bunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
All credit to England in outplaying us in the past 3 ODI's.

Plenty of headaches for us to contend with going into the WC, plenty of optimism for England.
Old 11-02-2007, 12:43 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by bunghole
All credit to England in outplaying us in the past 3 ODI's.

Plenty of headaches for us to contend with going into the WC, plenty of optimism for England.
Not at all convinced it is as much as a headache for you guys as you seem to think, more a case of pulling fingers out of arses and sorting out the selection.

What Hogg or White are doing anywhere near the team i'll never know. Okay they can hold a bat better than some other spinners you have, but with a batting line up as strong as Aus's there is no need for it, you'd be better off going with MacGill and having Lee come in at eight, even if Symonds isn't fit.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 11-02-2007, 12:52 PM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

bunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I don't want White anywhere near our team Adler, but Hogg's been excellent for us and is still effective with the ball. Didn't get enough game time during this series.

We're definitely not travelling at all well imo looking towards the Windies.
Old 11-02-2007, 12:54 PM

Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work
Well done to England for finally showing on this tour what they are capable of doing. No complaints that the better team won the finals.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:00 PM
Ale Enthusiast

Absolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
A problem we now face now is that Vaughan will come back into the side, forcing us to drop Loye in the World Cup. If I have the choice of around 30 runs, or a duck for Vaughan I think it is a fairly straight forward choice.

Pietersen should come in for Strauss, and Anderson will add depth to the bowling attack along with Fred/Sadj/Plunkett.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:01 PM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

WTF were England thinking when continually leaving Plunkett out for the entire Ashes series, while they continually picked Harmison who was gone before he even got here, Anderson who was little better and Mahmood who's clearly not very good?

Thanks for that Duncan.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:13 PM
Plastered!

AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey
Quote:
Originally posted by ozeagle
credit to england.

australia get what they deserve picking *******s like hayden and watson.
Oz i thought The Australian selectors think Watson is the next big thing when it comes to all rounders, If he hadn't got injured he would have been nailed on for the Ashes series wouldn't he?

Obviously Aussie cricket fans don't rate him as highly?
Old 11-02-2007, 01:17 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by bunghole
WTF were England thinking when continually leaving Plunkett out for the entire Ashes series, while they continually picked Harmison who was gone before he even got here, Anderson who was little better and Mahmood who's clearly not very good?

Thanks for that Duncan.
I know, said so on the ashes thread, especially at Brisbane.

As for people slating Watson, sure he is not test class, but he's more than handy in the one day side.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:20 PM
Plastered!

AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey
Quote:
Originally posted by Adlerhorst
I know, said so on the ashes thread, especially at Brisbane.

As for people slating Watson, sure he is not test class, but he's more than handy in the one day side.
He's being judged against Symonds though and he is a way behind him at the minute
Old 11-02-2007, 01:29 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
MBE = Must Be England