Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 15-02-2007, 01:35 AM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

bunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
As important as he is to our chances, I fear that we're treading a similar path with Symonds.
Old 15-02-2007, 09:06 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by oz_da II
With all due respect, you wouldn't have a clue...
you seem to think you're some sort of superior knowledge on cricket than everyone else. I think you'll find its all about opinions that everyone has a right to voice ! I think this is all supposed to be banter - you're going to have to get used to not winning as much now !
Old 15-02-2007, 10:05 AM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
All this stuff about being able to take out injured players and replace them at any time is just a nonsense. Absolutely stupid and ruins the point of naming a squad. Surely the better idea would have been to allow each team to name squads of 18, and not allow any changes?
Old 15-02-2007, 10:41 AM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

bunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Fifteen plus 1 or 2 official standbys would certainly 'look' better.
Old 15-02-2007, 11:07 AM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
I see Embury spurting off some nonsense today - apparently the Windies are not as good as they once were because their players aren't playing county (insinuating that the previous Windies teams were good because they played county cricket), and as such, wants us to stop accommodating Aussie up and comers.

What a muppet. Counties sign players who are already good, they dont make players good.

He'd do well to remember that England's drastic improvement has come with the players involved playing less county cricket.
Old 15-02-2007, 12:25 PM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by bunghole
Where was saxoneagle during the entire Ashes series?

His arrival seems to conveniently coincide with the beginning of England's winning run on Feb 4, prior to that he was totally invisible.

Obviously the song 'Sing When We're Winning' is No 1 on the charts in Bermuda at the moment.

I made the odd post during the tests (although I didn't see much of the play during the test matches because of cr*p TV scheduling and work)and since then I've openly admitted how outplayed and awful we were in the tests and early one-dayers... only a fool would think otherwise.

But we've picked up. I've said we aren't the best but that we've shown what we are capable of when we put our minds to it. Equally, I think the Aussies were expecting an easy ride and over-relaxed.

However, it would be nice to get some credit at the end of an arduous tour for pulling SOMETHING, however small, out of the hat!

Old 15-02-2007, 12:26 PM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by kolinkins
All this stuff about being able to take out injured players and replace them at any time is just a nonsense. Absolutely stupid and ruins the point of naming a squad. Surely the better idea would have been to allow each team to name squads of 18, and not allow any changes?

If every team named a spare batsman, keeper and bowler who were on official standby, that would make more sense.
Old 15-02-2007, 02:20 PM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by eaglejez
you seem to think you're some sort of superior knowledge on cricket than everyone else. I think you'll find its all about opinions that everyone has a right to voice ! I think this is all supposed to be banter - you're going to have to get used to not winning as much now !
It is banter, I've been bantering on thes boards for years. You may find I was top of the list for the Ashes 2005 and wearing it for the tests Australia lost (quite graciously as well, you will find).

The "clueless" quote was a direct response to an ill-informed comment he made about myself. Not about an opinion he had about the cricket.

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 15-02-2007, 02:23 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
It is banter, I've been bantering on thes boards for years. You may find I was top of the list for the Ashes 2005 and wearing it for the tests Australia lost (quite graciously as well, you will find).

The "clueless" quote was a direct response to an ill-informed comment he made about myself. Not about an opinion he had about the cricket.
apologies ! Happy birthday for the other day btw !
Old 15-02-2007, 02:25 PM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yeah no worries.

Cheers for the b'day wishes.

Old 15-02-2007, 02:25 PM
bit scummish really

Radders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is here
Quote:

Clueless Aussie tart.
Old 15-02-2007, 02:27 PM
Shooting down bogans

Leave Punter alone, Radders.

Old 15-02-2007, 02:32 PM
bit scummish really

Radders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is here
Quote:
Leave Punter alone, Radders.

Oh, thanks for your 'Thanks' btw.
Old 15-02-2007, 10:59 PM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

Quote:
Originally posted by Radders

Oh, thanks for your 'Thanks' btw.
So much on here these days.
Old 15-02-2007, 11:02 PM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

Quote:
Don't stress oz_da, he'll (saxoneagle) piss off again as soon as England have a loss.
Old 15-02-2007, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Don't stress oz_da, he'll (saxoneagle) piss off again as soon as England have a loss.

Old 15-02-2007, 11:15 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Wont be until May now

And belated HB oz_da.
Old 15-02-2007, 11:19 PM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

Quote:
Originally posted by ebyeeckeagle
Wont be until May now
Pay that.
Old 15-02-2007, 11:23 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Pay that.
Well, I wouldn't actually bet on it Bung
Old 15-02-2007, 11:31 PM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

With our players dropping like flies, I wouldn't be having any of my 'hard earned' on us either EE.

BTW, Sth Africa will take over at No 1 in the world ODI rankings if we don't win at least 2 of our 3 matches in NZ. Whilst I'm certainly no fan of ranking systems ( Steve ), there's something really unsavoury about seeing SA ranked No 1 in anything.