Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 19-02-2007, 09:54 PM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

bunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Stop drinking and you'll feel much better AE.
Old 19-02-2007, 10:00 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Just decided to go home with my boy for a week at the end of march..........conveniantly co-inciding with the WC so i can see some cricket AT A SENSIBLE TIME IN THE EVENING!

How's it going Bung?

....and i have been drinking.
Old 19-02-2007, 10:04 PM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

bunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm well thanks GB, hope things are good for you.

I've got a month off work commencing 12 March, during which I'll have a holiday away with the wife, but in the main just watch cricket until my eyes bleed.

Midnight starts for the matches down here, so no way would I have survived if I had to go to work.

Hoping Scotland go easy on us in our 1st game.

You'd be gearing up for a return to work shortly I'd imagine with your Winter coming to an end?
Old 19-02-2007, 10:09 PM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by bunghole
Midnight starts for the matches down here, so no way would I have survived if I had to go to work.
Good luck posting the letter today, bung. Don't over do it...

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 19-02-2007, 10:16 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
I've basically gone awol since The Ashes on cricket threads -- basically because no one sees it over here.... (no one in Denmark would have even heard of Shane Warne)...so there is no coverage.

On top of that, well let's face it.....one day games only matter at the world cup --am I alone in this thinking?

Yes back to work soon. The job starts with a trip to Lisbon in March with 24 Danes on a golf trip. It's tough I know, but someone has to do it.
Old 19-02-2007, 10:16 PM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

I'll try not to oz_da.

Anyway, I'm not posting it, I'll just be handing it to the secretary so that she can walk to the bloody post box just outside the building.

Can't wait actually for Mar 12 to roll around. Up all night watching/betting on the cricket, betting on Slovakian Ice Hockey, Bandy, Womens Volleyball etc etc etc.

Wife only has 2 weeks off work, whilst I have 4.

Does it get any better?
Old 19-02-2007, 10:20 PM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

Quote:
Originally posted by Golf Boy
I've basically gone awol since The Ashes on cricket threads -- basically because no one sees it over here.... (no one in Denmark would have even heard of Shane Warne)...so there is no coverage.

On top of that, well let's face it.....one day games only matter at the world cup --am I alone in this thinking?

Yes back to work soon. The job starts with a trip to Lisbon in March with 24 Danes on a golf trip. It's tough I know, but someone has to do it.
All games of cricket matter GB, just that some matter more than others.

Don't you go over-exerting yourself on your golf trips this year. Don't want you to put your health in any jeopardy.

Hey, what about bringing a few Danish lads and lasses down to Oz on a golf trip? Even though it'll be Winter, you'll still get lots of glorious sunny days weather wise and there's a golf course in just about every town down here.
Old 19-02-2007, 10:24 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
Don't you go over-exerting yourself on your golf trips this year. Don't want you to put your health in any jeopardy.

It is bad for the health.

Sometimes i'm on the balcony of the hotel looking over the sunset with a G and T after a days play. I get very stressed out at thought that i'm actually getting paid for it.

Old 19-02-2007, 10:27 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
Hey, what about bringing a few Danish lads and lasses down to Oz on a golf trip? Even though it'll be Winter, you'll still get lots of glorious sunny days weather wise and there's a golf course in just about every town down here.
Definately a thought. Just a question of getting enough of them to shell out. Danes go to Thailand and South Africa for Golf, but Oz seems to be a bit far....though i do know one pro taking a party out there next year. The trip will cost about 4000.

One thing is for sure. I will be coming out to Oz at some time in the not too distant future.
Old 19-02-2007, 10:28 PM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

Like you said, somebody's gotta do it.
Old 20-02-2007, 12:20 AM
Kuqi Monster

Raoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Golf Boy

One thing is for sure. I will be coming out to Oz at some time in the not too distant future.
Isn't coming to Oz a pilgrimage required by all Danes? I swear that if I see one more Danish tourist walking the streets of Launceston (Mecca to the Danes) I'll scream.

Bloody Princess Mary is to blame.
Old 20-02-2007, 12:22 AM
Kuqi Monster

Raoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nice
Back on topic, it was interesting to see Gilchrist on Television last night clearly stating that the Aussie team had no interest in touring New Zealand and wanted to freshen up at home prior to the World Cup.
Old 20-02-2007, 02:16 AM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

Quote:
Originally posted by Raoul Duke
Isn't coming to Oz a pilgrimage required by all Danes? I swear that if I see one more Danish tourist walking the streets of Launceston (Mecca to the Danes) I'll scream.

Bloody Princess Mary is to blame.
I always thought that you were a Croweater RD.

BTW, Aussies going well so far today, especially Watson who's looking really good tbf.
Old 20-02-2007, 03:11 AM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

Hopefully Mr Cricket won't serve up the Kiwis' favourite delicacy of White's Gourmet Pies, when it's their turn to bat later.
Old 20-02-2007, 03:21 AM
Pushing The Sky Away

crystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Watson out, but a good knock by the sound of it.
Old 20-02-2007, 04:26 AM
Kuqi Monster

Quote:
I always thought that you were a Croweater RD.

Moved to Tassie about 18 months ago. Still consider myself a Croweater.
Old 20-02-2007, 04:47 AM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

Quote:
Originally posted by Raoul Duke
Moved to Tassie about 18 months ago. Still consider myself a Croweater.
I see.
Old 20-02-2007, 04:48 AM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

Reasonable innings by Matty Hayden today.
Old 20-02-2007, 04:49 AM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Reasonable innings by Matty Hayden today.
I wonder if oz was watching.

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 20-02-2007, 05:03 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by oz_da II
I wonder if oz was watching.
Dud of the highest order .End of