Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 24-09-2018, 04:50 PM
meatball of a h••••er

mapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
WBA vs Palace is live on ESPN+ online tomorrow. Coverage starts at 2:55pm EST.

A free 7 day subscription still is available.
Old 25-09-2018, 05:00 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapcontractor View Post
Swansea vs Palace is live on ESPN+ tomorrow. Coverage starts at 2:25pm EST.

A free 7 day subscription is available.
do they make it easy to cancel?

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 29-09-2018, 01:17 PM

solpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgins View Post
do they make it easy to cancel?

Yes. Just cancelled my 30 day free trial started before Swansea. The subscription section of your account has very little to it--cancel is one of the few things available. You just have to confirm you really want to and then it's done. After confirmation of cancellation, they also leave your access to content enabled until the billing cycle ends. I cancelled mine Wednesday the 26th and it stayed up and running until the 28th. So that's a bonus.

I'll likely sign up for a month at a time here and there as needed, now that I see how straightforward it is. That, and set a reminder to cancel near the end of the month.
Old 29-09-2018, 01:24 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by solpadeine View Post

I'll likely sign up for a month at a time here and there as needed, now that I see how straightforward it is. That, and set a reminder to cancel near the end of the month.
The free trial will be linked to your cable account so they will know who you are.
I would be surprised if it allows you to access multiple free trials..
Worth a try though.
Old 29-10-2018, 01:50 PM
meatball of a h••••er

mapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Middleboro vs Palace is streaming live on ESPN+ Wednesday.

Coverage starts at 3:55pm EST.
Old 04-11-2018, 06:05 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Well that was a total cluster **** today.

I think between the City game and the Chelsea game overlapping and the time change here last night it was a (Stamford) bridge to far for NBC to handle.

I sent them an e-mail at half time, and their response was it was my fault and needed to log out and back in again, and/or clear my cache, or use a different browser.

All is crap, as a) I could watch the Man City game on the site without issue, and b) they went live on the TV (NBCSports Network) for the second half only after showing the City game.

Still it's only little ol' Palace so no one really cares - I'm sure Chelsea fans out here are not happy though... if they even knew their team was playing this morning!
Old 04-11-2018, 07:02 PM

StonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I watched the first half on the app. without any probs.
Old 04-11-2018, 07:53 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by StonePenge View Post
Interesting.

Maybe the e-mail from them was correct!
Old 05-11-2018, 01:57 AM
The Spiky One

I believe there were at least 2 other US based subscribers that were locked out, but maybe it did require logging out and back in again, or clearing ones cashe (whatever that is!)?

Some kind of upgrade might have taken place... I'm finding this happening a lot with sites that require Username/Password access lately.

The whole NBC Sports Network TV coverage was comical. Total confusion.
Old 05-11-2018, 03:52 AM

Palace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It wasn't a question of refreshing or logging out and back in. Other content on both the NBC Sports Live and NBC Sports Gold apps were loading.
Old 05-11-2018, 04:39 AM
The Spiky One

And as I said at the time... I was able to watch the Man City game on the Internet... no problem.

But StonePenge's post above is interesting and goes against my initial thinking.
Old 05-11-2018, 01:58 PM
Dazed & Confused

bert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I watched the whole thing on Gold but the summarizer was a total ****. The one time Wilf went down a little easy he made a massive deal about it but everyone else, from both sides, who did so never warranted a mention. He also talked down about every one of our players.
I came and set fire to your shed
Old 05-11-2018, 02:50 PM

12bus would interact with the fans were they to buy the club12bus would interact with the fans were they to buy the club12bus would interact with the fans were they to buy the club12bus would interact with the fans were they to buy the club12bus would interact with the fans were they to buy the club12bus would interact with the fans were they to buy the club12bus would interact with the fans were they to buy the club12bus would interact with the fans were they to buy the club12bus would interact with the fans were they to buy the club12bus would interact with the fans were they to buy the club12bus would interact with the fans were they to buy the club
Quote:
Originally Posted by bert head is god View Post
I watched the whole thing on Gold but the summarizer was a total ****. The one time Wilf went down a little easy he made a massive deal about it but everyone else, from both sides, who did so never warranted a mention. He also talked down about every one of our players.
This. Both him and the commentator were either snarky or patronizing.
Old 05-11-2018, 04:14 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12bus View Post
This. Both him and the commentator were either snarky or patronizing.
Yep... did you catch the bit about West London verses South London, "Where the black cabs won't go".

True, but came across as very disparaging.

Who was the co-commentator anyway? Apparently played for Southampton at one time as a defender. Total bell end who had it in for Wilf from the off.
Old 05-11-2018, 06:15 PM

PhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by StonePenge View Post
Me too.
Old 05-11-2018, 08:41 PM
The Spiky One

Working fine today for the Hudds/Fulham game!
Old 23-11-2018, 02:59 AM

StonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So how do we see the Man U game this weekend? It’s not on any of the main NBC channels and I don’t see it listed on the NBC Sports Gold schedule for streaming either.
Old 23-11-2018, 04:01 AM
The Spiky One

I thought the same at first, then I saw it on the Gold schedule.

I need to re-visit though to make sure.

They seemed a bit behind this week.
Old 23-11-2018, 04:05 AM
The Spiky One

Edit: Image removed - gave a little too much information away!
Old 23-11-2018, 01:35 PM

Thanks - I see it now. They were behind this week. Normally I get an email on Wednesday.